ADVERTISEMENT

Calling out Hypocrites

Did you make the same requests when the plot was revealed to kidnap Michigan's governor? Or when Pelosi's husband was attacked?

What happened yesterday was horrible, regardless of which side it happened against. There's no place for it in this great nation. But you are being a slight hypocrite for trying to put the blame on one side.
Libtard Johnny Depp asks a crowd for someone to assassinate Trump

Libtard Madonna tells everyone she dreams of blowing the WH up during Trump presidency

Libtard Maxine Waters tell libtards to get in the faces of and attack Trump supporters

Libtard gang banging moron Snoop Dog makes rap video of him shooting and killing look alike Trump

Libtard Kathy Griffith holds a decapitated Trump head

Now, fvcking show me a conservative doing this with Biden. We are sick of you people

Good point. Trump is known for his measured and compassionate tone and has taken even opportunity to make the political discussion civil.

This is one of the most hypocritical, ignorant or plain stupid posts I’ve seen in awhile. I realize you are blindly applying the “they called him Hitler” talking point you saw on X, but to thnk Trump play a part in where the country stands now is again ignorant, blatantly biased, or dumb.

Both sides have an equal part to play as well as social media and many other things. I’m obviously not a Trump fan, but I certainly don’t wish him dead. Although, he as much as anyone else is at fault for what’s going on.
aren't you late for your circle jerk?...moe is getting impatient

Good point. Trump is known for his measured and compassionate tone and has taken even opportunity to make the political discussion civil.

This is one of the most hypocritical, ignorant or plain stupid posts I’ve seen in awhile. I realize you are blindly applying the “they called him Hitler” talking point you saw on X, but to thnk Trump play a part in where the country stands now is again ignorant, blatantly biased, or dumb.

Both sides have an equal part to play as well as social media and many other things. I’m obviously not a Trump fan, but I certainly don’t wish him dead. Although, he as much as anyone else is at fault for what’s going on.
Cry some more bitch

There you go again. You refuse to condemn this ridiculous rhetoric and instead play petty partisan games.

Can you post where Trump said Biden should be assassinated? Thanks.
I've condemned it by saying BOTH SIDES need to stop. Can you not read? Have you not read posts calling for them to be "taken to the gallows"? Be honest.

Libtard Johnny Depp asks a crowd for someone to assassinate Trump

Libtard Madonna tells everyone she dreams of blowing the WH up during Trump presidency

Libtard Maxine Waters tell libtards to get in the faces of and attack Trump supporters

Libtard gang banging moron Snoop Dog makes rap video of him shooting and killing look alike Trump

Libtard Kathy Griffith holds a decapitated Trump head

Now, fvcking show me a conservative doing this with Biden. We are sick of you people
"Hang Mike Pence".......one example.

I've condemned it by saying BOTH SIDES need to stop. Can you not read? Have you not read posts calling for them to be "taken to the gallows"? Be honest.
You do understand the difference between assassination and hanging someone found guilty of treason?

Dude they actually shot at Trump. There's no defending or cleaning this up. The Lawfare was pretty horrific. This is a whole different level.
It was a horrible incident. Glad the shooter is dead. Wished the security detail would have done their job prior to the shots being fired. Do you think I LIKE what happened? I don't. First, I don't wish anyone to have their life in danger for simply running for public office or for their political beliefs. Second, this almost assuredly elects Trump.

And you say "they"? It was a single shooter and we don't know his motives yet. Maybe he was influenced by what he read? Maybe he was just a crazy whacko with a gun?

It was a horrible incident. Glad the shooter is dead. Wished the security detail would have done their job prior to the shots being fired. Do you think I LIKE what happened? I don't. First, I don't wish anyone to have their life in danger for simply running for public office or for their political beliefs. Second, this almost assuredly elects Trump.

And you say "they"? It was a single shooter and we don't know his motives yet. Maybe he was influenced by what he read? Maybe he was just a crazy whacko with a gun?

He was influenced by "they". I will take you seriously when you stop excusing the New Democrat Party. They will be back to calling Trump Hitler and using the same rhetoric by August.

He was influenced by "they". I will take you seriously when you stop excusing the New Democrat Party. They will be back to calling Trump Hitler and using the same rhetoric by August.
I don't excuse anything from the radicals. I also don't support Biden. So I'm not sure what you are talking about.

So you KNOW what influenced him? How about you wait and see where the investigation leads before making assumptions? Maybe you are right, maybe you aren't. I remember when that car crashed in to the American border at high speeds and people on here said "terrorist attack". Turned out to be a stuck gas pedal. My point is clear: WAIT and be patient.

I don't excuse anything from the radicals. I also don't support Biden. So I'm not sure what you are talking about.

So you KNOW what influenced him? How about you wait and see where the investigation leads before making assumptions? Maybe you are right, maybe you aren't. I remember when that car crashed in to the American border at high speeds and people on here said "terrorist attack". Turned out to be a stuck gas pedal. My point is clear: WAIT and be patient.

He shot at Trump with a bunch of his supporters behind him. It's pretty clear what his motive was goofball. You shouldn't need it spoonfeed to you.

There you go again. You refuse to condemn this ridiculous rhetoric and instead play petty partisan games.

Can you post where Trump said Biden should be assassinated? Thanks.
These Leftists "playing deaf & dumb" pretending they've never heard all of this incendiary rhetoric or worse trying to use the "everybody does it defense" for justification of it, are some of the most vile two faced hypocrites operating with skill of that characteristic that makes even true hypocrites jealous! It reminds me of all the Democrats on videotape denouncing Trump's first election as "illegitimate" while recently complaining about Trump questioning the suspected fraud of the '20 election. :rolleyes:

Count on Leftists always accusing others of what they do, or being exactly who they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eagle25427
Is there anything you can cite with Trump's quoted rhetoric (even allowing for some interpretation of it) where he calls for anyone opposed to his MAGA agenda to be killed? Many posters in this thread have provided examples of your side suggesting this for him, but I'm asking if you can post where what you said here is true when it comes to Trump doing the same thing?

Now I'm perfectly aware of and quite honestly prepared that you won't answer me or simply can't provide something remotely backing this up. So then I'll accept your anticipated silence as your answer that there actually is nothing backing up what you said here. So this claim you and the rest of the unrepentant Left have been making using the "everybody does it defense" is as bogus as some of those 81 million votes allegedly cast for creepy poopy pants Joe Biden.

Thanks for not responding.

Last edited:
Amazing interview @Gunny46 posted in #70! You don't want to believe this was a "setup" ala Jan 6th...but the questions that guy raised demand answers! Thanks @Gunny46 for posting. Hopefully we'll have some answers soon for the problems he pointed out in that interview.

Unreal.

Amazing interview @Gunny46 posted in #70! You don't want to believe this was a "setup" ala Jan 6th...but the questions that guy raised demand answers! Thanks @Gunny46 for posting. Hopefully we'll have some answers soon for the problems he raised in that interview.

Unreal.

I didn't say it was a set up. I said there was alot of negligence and those responsible need to answer some tough questions. Negligence like this can't be excused.

Last edited:
Reactions: atlkvb
I didn't say it was set up. I said there was alot of negligence and those responsible need to answer some tough questions. Negligence like this can't be excused.
Understood you're not claiming it was a "set up" (that's my wording). However this type of lax security is either deliberate negligence or gross incompetence. I'm so distrustful of this DOJ, and our Government in particular because of all the lies they've previously told us that I'd be surprised if it's just gross incompetence. Sounds to me like deliberate negligence. Sorry, color me skeptical when it comes to analyzing anything run by those swamp creatures.

Understood you're not claiming it was a "set up" (that's my wording). However this type of lax security is either deliberate negligence or gross incompetence. I'm so distrustful of this DOJ, and our Government in particular because of all the lies they've previously told us that I'd be surprised if it's just gross incompetence. Sounds to me like deliberate negligence. Sorry, color me skeptical when it comes to analyzing anything run by those swamp creatures.

The question needs to asked if Biden denied extra security. Actually that needs investigated.

I didn't say it was set up. I said there was alot of negligence and those responsible need to answer some tough questions. Negligence like this can't be excused.
The truth is it is either gross negligence or a set up and we are told how elite these services are it seems hard to fathom that this is negligence

The question needs to asked if Biden denied extra security. Actually that needs investigated.
Exactly! That Secret Service director needs to be fired...tonight! :mad:

This chick
2e061904d9adefce.jpg

Kimberly Cheatie

The truth is it is either gross negligence or a set up and we are told how elite these services are it seems hard to fathom that this is negligence
Agree with this 100%

Source? Who said it? Anonymous person in a crowd? I gave you specific quotes from influential people. Can you do the same?
You already have your answer. It's 100% silence from these two faced Leftists using their bogus "everybody does it defense" :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT