ADVERTISEMENT

Calling out Hypocrites

Source? Who said it? Anonymous person in a crowd? I gave you specific quotes from influential people. Can you do the same?
#1 - Several of his aides said he was saying "hang" while the crowd chanting, and one said that he said backstage that "maybe he deserves it". (But I get it, nobody will believe the testimony of "traitors")

#2- in an interview, Trump excused the crowd's chants by saying "well, the people were very angry". I didn't denounce the calls to KILL Mike Pence, he made excuses for it. (And this was Trump's interview, not any aides)

• Haha
Reactions: Riverguideer
Epic fail in post #81
giphy.webp

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
This thread contains EXACT QUOTES from IDENTIFIED LEFTSISTS calling for Trump's murder or assassination. There is nothing equating that rhetoric from Trump, or anyone else on the Conservative side even remotely resembling this over the top rhetoric from the Left. The "everybody does it defense" is the refuge of unrepentant Leftists who cannot defend their rhetoric emanating from their own side. So they attempt to place the same indefensible rhetoric on their political opponents as they employ not only to assuage their own guilt, but to excuse themselves from it!

The only way to shut these hypocrites up is to so thoroughly defeat them that no one pays attention to their hyperbole anymore. For me personally, they all can go to that place where truly no God exists, and they can live in perpetuity with their Soulless Evil.

Hey you Leftists with your bogus "everybody does it defense"???????
giphy.webp

Last edited:
#1 - Several of his aides said he was saying "hang" while the crowd chanting, and one said that he said backstage that "maybe he deserves it". (But I get it, nobody will believe the testimony of "traitors")

#2- in an interview, Trump excused the crowd's chants by saying "well, the people were very angry". I didn't denounce the calls to KILL Mike Pence, he made excuses for it. (And this was Trump's interview, not any aides)
Some anonymous aides? Your group always have these anonymous sources. Tell me exact influential republicans who have done it towards Biden as I’ve asked for the 3rd time.

Reactions: atlkvb
Some anonymous aides? Your group always have these anonymous sources. Tell me exact influential republicans who have done it towards Biden as I’ve asked for the 3rd time.
"several of his aides" (what so many not even one could be quoted?)

"in an interview" (what it's not quoted anywhere, can't be verified?)

Translation: "Let me make up something to at least respond to @ThePunish-EER so he can't say I didn't answer his question which I actually can't honestly answer"

When you're on the Left and you have no answers, just make up something to keep yourself from sounding incredibly dumb, which admittedly is almost impossible for mind numbed Leftists to avoid. :rolleyes:

Is there anything you can cite with Trump's quoted rhetoric (even allowing for some interpretation of it) where he calls for anyone opposed to his MAGA agenda to be killed? Many posters in this thread have provided examples of your side suggesting this for him, but I'm asking if you can post where what you said here is true when it comes to Trump doing the same thing?

Now I'm perfectly aware of and quite honestly prepared that you won't answer me or simply can't provide something remotely backing this up. So then I'll accept your anticipated silence as your answer that there actually is nothing backing up what you said here. So this claim you and the rest of the unrepentant Left have been making using the "everybody does it defense" is as bogus as some of those 81 million votes allegedly cast for creepy poopy pants Joe Biden.

Thanks for not responding.
LULZ. Thanks for the laugh.

LULZ. Thanks for the laugh.
...no I'm laughing at YOU!!!!!!!

You said this about quotes others ITT posted from your friends on the Left calling for Trump to be killed:
Both sides have an equal part to play as well as social media and many other things
and you said this....
Although, he as much as anyone else is at fault for what’s going on.
and you said this....
to think Trump [sic doesn't] play a part in where the country stands now is again ignorant, blatantly biased, or dumb.

Fair enough. So... I asked you to provide some examples from Trump actually backing up what you claim he said which obviously you cannot do!

So.....I'm actually "LULZ" at YOU because you also said this....
This is one of the most hypocritical, ignorant or plain stupid posts I’ve seen in awhile
Hey 'ya know something @NYC_Eer.... I 100% agree with what you've said here about your own post?
giphy.webp

Good work there @NYC_Eer :rolleyes:

Last edited:
"We resolve our differences at the battle box" (not the ballot box)
iu

With "bullets" not ballots right creepy Joe? :rolleyes:

Lord Jesus in Heaven above please save us from this aging goofball?:frown:

Oh man that hurts. I bet you make all the little boys cry groomeer.
After they accuse you of doing what they do, they resort to personal attacks to cover for the fact they have no other defense for their pointless arguments.

I didn't say it was set up. I said there was alot of negligence and those responsible need to answer some tough questions. Negligence like this can't be excused.
Let's say it was incompetence......
Let's say the 50 intelligence community personal was incompetence
Let's say the fbi not shutting down the Russian collusion story was incompetence
Let's say our intelligence community not coming clean with the COVID-19 origins was incompetence.........where does that leave us ?
Hard for me to believe they are that incompetent.

Reactions: atlkvb
Let's say it was incompetence......
Let's say the 50 intelligence community personal was incompetence
Let's say the fbi not shutting down the Russian collusion story was incompetence
Let's say our intelligence community not coming clean with the COVID-19 origins was incompetence.........where does that leave us ?
Hard for me to believe they are that incompetent.
How about incompetent liars then? 😒

I've condemned it by saying BOTH SIDES need to stop. Can you not read? Have you not read posts calling for them to be "taken to the gallows"? Be honest.
But right now the left is far worse. They are the assholes today. They are the assholes who inspired that kid to get on the rooftop Saturday. In the 90s the right/Republicans were the assholes.

Saying both sides are at fault is a weak copout and excusing bad behavior because you also know who the assholes are. What we should be doing is listing the exact comments from the media and our politicians and directly calling them out on it rather than making generic statements about both sides which allows the assholes to hide in obscurity.

As for the gallows, do you mean posted here? I don't care what someone posts on the OT board. If you mean twitter, I am sure that in the billions of tweets that have been posted since its inception, someone made a comment about gallows. I am more concerned with our leaders and media openly telling us President Trump is a threat to America. Biden, Harris, Clinton, Pelosi, Shumer, and countless irresponsible mainstream media dickheads literally repeated that for years. And I never saw you call that rhetoric out a single time until yesterday and you still refuse to directly call them out but instead tell us the right is responsible too.

So I leave you with this: Is it acceptable for Biden to call Trump a threat to the nation? If not, why did you fail to call it out? Even now, you can't put your tribalism on the back shelf. That's scary.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: moe

Why are you talking about irrelevant stuff? I’m unaware of any meaningful ratio you could possibly bring if you combine both Whitmer and Pelosi’s husband against the onslaught against Trump by major media and politicians.

Thanks for this journey in false equivalency. You’ve educated quite a few people through demonstration of its meaning.

Reactions: atlkvb and Gunny46
No. They weren’t anonymous. They testified under oath.

And I’m pretty sure comments against Biden have been calling him a “destroyer of democracy”. What would you classify that as?

Why are you talking about irrelevant stuff? I’m unaware of any meaningful ratio you could possibly bring if you combine both Whitmer and Pelosi’s husband against the onslaught against Trump by major media and politicians.

Thanks for this journey in false equivalency. You’ve educated quite a few people through demonstration of its meaning.

This.

And I can remember a social media retweet Trump or one of his sons did of an image of Biden tied up in a trunk or back of a truck. Am I wrong?

But right now the left is far worse. They are the assholes today. They are the assholes who inspired that kid to get on the rooftop Saturday. In the 90s the right/Republicans were the assholes.

Saying both sides are at fault is a weak copout and excusing bad behavior because you also know who the assholes are. What we should be doing is listing the exact comments from the media and our politicians and directly calling them out on it rather than making generic statements about both sides which allows the assholes to hide in obscurity.

As for the gallows, do you mean posted here? I don't care what someone posts on the OT board. If you mean twitter, I am sure that in the billions of tweets that have been posted since its inception, someone made a comment about gallows. I am more concerned with our leaders and media openly telling us President Trump is a threat to America. Biden, Harris, Clinton, Pelosi, Shumer, and countless irresponsible mainstream media dickheads literally repeated that for years. And I never saw you call that rhetoric out a single time until yesterday and you still refuse to directly call them out but instead tell us the right is responsible too.

So I leave you with this: Is it acceptable for Biden to call Trump a threat to the nation? If not, why did you fail to call it out? Even now, you can't put your tribalism on the back shelf. That's scary.
Trump called Biden “the destroyer of American democracy”. I guess that’s ok.

Violence is violence. Both sides have whackos ready to carry out what they believe are their orders. Sorry you don’t agree.

I’ve denounced it already. Retard. Learn to read. You’ve failed to say Trump has ever made remarks about Biden. I’ve cited two examples.

Let us know when Trump's kids starts shooting at Biden. Until then nobody gives a shit about you crying about how Trump brought this on himself. Well maybe far left nutjobs with TDS will try and sell that.

Let us know when Trump's kids starts shooting at Biden. Until then nobody gives a shit about you crying about how Trump brought this on himself. Well maybe far left nutjobs with TDS will try and sell that.
Show me where I said he brought this on himself? I never. I’ve denounced it. But you guys refuse to see that BOTH sides have made questionable remarks or actions that could create problems.

I’ve denounced it already. Retard. Learn to read. You’ve failed to say Trump has ever made remarks about Biden. I’ve cited two examples.
I have not yet seen you directly state Biden was wrong for repeatedly calling Trump a threat to the nation. And why have you looked the other way regarding those remarks for so long?

Now is your chance.

I have not yet seen you directly state Biden was wrong for repeatedly calling Trump a threat to the nation. And why have you looked the other way regarding those remarks for so long?

Now is your chance.
I have. But I will say his use of “bullseye” wasn’t good.

Now where is your denouncement of Trump retweet of Biden image tied up in trunk of a car, indicating a kidnapping? That was a while back, so I’ll give you a few minutes to show me your post denouncing it.

Edit: and do you call a statement of “Biden is the destroyer of American democracy” as not an equal statement?

Show me where I said he brought this on himself? I never. I’ve denounced it. But you guys refuse to see that BOTH sides have made questionable remarks or actions that could create problems.

That's exactly what you are doing and now playing dumb. The attacks on Trump have been accumulative. FFS as someone who worked for Government for so many years I didn't give shit about him when he ran in 2016. I just hoped Hillary didn't win. You're tribes actions since he won the first time is what made me a supporter. I was resolved to deal with the Revolutionary Communist Turds after they destroyed everything. Now I'm looking forward to him winning an appointing an Attorney General with a set of big brass nuts.

Congratulations!!! You all made me a Trump Supporter because of your actions and you continue to make more everyday.

That's exactly what you are doing and now playing dumb. The attacks on Trump have been accumulative. FFS as someone who worked for Government for so many years I didn't give shit about him when he ran in 2016. I just hoped Hillary didn't win. You're tribes actions since he won the first time is what made me a supporter. I was resolved to deal with the Revolutionary Communist Turds after they destroyed everything. Now I'm looking forward to him winning an appointing an Attorney General with a set of big brass nuts.

Congratulations!!! You all made me a Trump Supporter because of your actions and you continue to make more everyday.
Ummm. Buddy you should do some research before coming at me with this “your tribe” shit.

I’ve openly criticized the Democrats and their strategy against Trump. I’ve stated that all it does is make him more popular. I’ve opposed the radicalization of the Democrats and their ignorant policy attempts and changes. So don’t come at me with that bullshit.

Ummm. Buddy you should do some research before coming at me with this “your tribe” shit.

I’ve openly criticized the Democrats and their strategy against Trump. I’ve stated that all it does is make him more popular. I’ve opposed the radicalization of the Democrats and their ignorant policy attempts and changes. So don’t come at me with that bullshit.

We don't believe you.

I have. But I will say his use of “bullseye” wasn’t good.

Now where is your denouncement of Trump retweet of Biden image tied up in trunk of a car, indicating a kidnapping? That was a while back, so I’ll give you a few minutes to show me your post denouncing it.

Edit: and do you call a statement of “Biden is the destroyer of American democracy” as not an equal statement?
Bullseye wasn't bad given the context, but Biden should probably come out and say the timing ended up being terrible even if just a coincidence. It is similar to Trump's "good people on both sides" or "the bloodbath" comment. Not the smartest choice of words, but not the outrage that people are intentionally lying about either.

You are doing exactly what the MSM and Biden is doing. Telling everyone - both sides -they have to dial down the rhetoric without accepting any of the responsibility. How about Biden and/or the CNN anchors for example, come out and state they were wrong for the rhetoric they have been using, that they bear some responsibility for the violent state of American politics today, and they will immediately stop such behavior. It would put the onus on the right, wouldn't it? The right and Trump would have to respond in kind.

That's what a real leader would do.

Bullseye wasn't bad given the context, but Biden should probably come out and say the timing ended up being terrible even if just a coincidence. It is similar to Trump's "good people on both sides" or "the bloodbath" comment. Not the smartest choice of words, but not the outrage that people are intentionally lying about either.

You are doing exactly what the MSM and Biden is doing. Telling everyone - both sides -they have to dial down the rhetoric without accepting any of the responsibility. How about Biden and/or the CNN anchors for example, come out and state they were wrong for the rhetoric they have been using, that they bear some responsibility for the violent state of American politics today, and they will immediately stop such behavior. It would put the onus on the right, wouldn't it? The right and Trump would have to respond in kind.

Valid points. Not going to happen.

Valid points. Not going to happen.

The Secret Service needs to get it's shit together because unfortunately Biden is a target now. Not by a Trump supporter but by the left. He is no longer a "useful idiot" for their goals. They want someone younger and more radical and as much as I can't stand the man I don't want that to happen.

Now is your chance.
Joe should keep saying that Trump is a threat to democracy because he is. Just one aspect of his corruptness is that Trump does not honor the results of our free and fair elections and does not believe in the peaceful transfer of power as witnessed in 2020 and that's anti-democratic and needs to be called out. MAGA just doesn't like being reminded about it. He has also said he wants to be a dictator so there's that. And regarding getting called Nazi/Hitler, if he wouldn't say Nazi things then he wouldn't draw Nazi comparisons. Own it.

Why Trump's authoritarian language about 'vermin' matters

Many people listening to his speech or that National Pulse interview might not realize that Trump's language echoes language Hitler used. But Jones argues that that's not the only reason Trump's language matters:

"This language of rooting out vermin – the reason why authoritarian leaders use that is because it does dehumanize their political opponents," he explained.

"The dehumanization of political opponents are the bricks that pave the road to political violence," Jones said.

Trump’s latest flirtation with Nazi symbolism draws criticism

Former President Trump has once again stoked outrage for his flirtation with Nazi rhetoric, this time with a video posted to his Truth Social account that used the phrase “unified Reich.”

The video drew swift condemnation, including from the Biden campaign, which spent the day on the attack and noted it was just the latest instance of Trump using or promoting language often associated with Nazi Germany or World War II dictators.

Last edited:
Joe should keep saying that Trump is a threat to democracy because he is. Just one aspect of his corruptness is that Trump does not honor the results of our free and fair elections and does not believe in the peaceful transfer of power as witnessed in 2020 and that's anti-democratic and needs to be called out. MAGA just doesn't like being reminded about it. He has also said he wants to be a dictator so there's that. And regarding getting called Nazi/Hitler, if he wouldn't say Nazi things then he wouldn't draw Nazi comparisons. Own it.

Many people listening to his speech or that National Pulse interview might not realize that Trump's language echoes language Hitler used. But Jones argues that that's not the only reason Trump's language matters:

"This language of rooting out vermin – the reason why authoritarian leaders use that is because it does dehumanize their political opponents," he explained.

"The dehumanization of political opponents are the bricks that pave the road to political violence," Jones said.

Former President Trump has once again stoked outrage for his flirtation with Nazi rhetoric, this time with a video posted to his Truth Social account that used the phrase “unified Reich.”

The video drew swift condemnation, including from the Biden campaign, which spent the day on the attack and noted it was just the latest instance of Trump using or promoting language often associated with Nazi Germany or World War II dictators.

You sound desperate.

Trump Condemns KKK, Neo-Nazis as 'Thugs'​

Snopes fact checks Democrats' claim of Trump calling neo-Nazis 'fine people' | Morning in America​

Cool Story, bro. lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT