ADVERTISEMENT

Atlanta burning tonight...

Rioters have taken over two interstates and have traffic stopped. This shit is causing me to consider eating my two Chik-Fil-A Bowl kickoff game, cancel hotel, and stay home. Very unsafe.

Stopping traffic is pretty tame. I wouldn't even consider that rioting, more like civil disobedience. I wouldn't be worried. Just avoid the places where protesters go. It's not like they target random passers by and there are packs of dudes going around town beating people for no reason.

Reactions: WVU_Dave
Rioters have taken over two interstates and have traffic stopped. This shit is causing me to consider eating my two Chik-Fil-A Bowl kickoff game, cancel hotel, and stay home. Very unsafe.
The MSM is the dairy farm producing cheese to the public, are you eating it? I really don’t take the media seriously. I don’t take social media seriously. I’ve been as far West as Utah and as far South as Texas and Georgia. The whole world is so much better than what Fox and CNN make it out to be. I think this country needs God and to stop disrespecting the anthem and flag.

Blocking the interstate you say ?

06d2410d599df7d2821a26d74d0a8f68.jpg

Stopping traffic is pretty tame. I wouldn't even consider that rioting, more like civil disobedience. I wouldn't be worried. Just avoid the places where protesters go. It's not like they target random passers by and there are packs of dudes going around town beating people for no reason.
I’d probably just drive though it. I mean the rioters obviously have no regard for their own safety so why should I?

Boo hoo! Listen to yourself. So sorry you may have to reconsider going to Chik-Fil-A Bowl kickoff game. There are more important things going on. You are concerned over couple hundred dollars you'll probably be getting back?

Reactions: WvuStudent
Oh yes. He could just come close, get dragged out of his car and beaten, then be found guilty of attempted murder I'm sure.

We have gone insane.
Yea that was my thought exactly. I even said to my wife that I’d rather rot in jail than be dragged from my car and beaten to death because I’m white and happened to be on the wrong stretch of road.

Don't you think it's fair for him to be concerned over safety?

It would tick me off too FWIW. I'm sure he's done nothing to cause the riots yet he's one of those paying the price for other's lawlessness.

Boo hoo! Listen to yourself. So sorry you may have to reconsider going to Chik-Fil-A Bowl kickoff game. There are more important things going on. You are concerned over couple hundred dollars you'll probably be getting back?

Shew! Chillax and stay awhile my blue lot brother.

There is evil running loose in America, and it isn't the police. Our leaders better get it together, or we will get it together for them.

Agree with the first sentence.

Disagree with the second sentence.

It won't be the people that straighten this out for the reason you cited in your first sentence. It's going to be straightened out though.

Mentioned weeks ago this was going to get harrowing. This is going to considerably worse.

We have cops for that.

Yeah. Back in the real world, running people over is illegal. Even if they aren't supposed to be there.

Never said that. Simply come close... Be near the crowd.

Are you not seeing what's going on in this country? The mob is trying to take control.

In the real world, rioting and killing are illegal.

Last edited:
Those who defend China are now defending people who burn down cities and drag people out of their cars and beat them.

Who is defending China and defending people that attack innocent bystanders?

This is the current Blue Lot moon logic in a nutshell:

Blue Lot Poster: Hitler killed 10 million Jews during WWII
Other Blue Lot Poster: It was 6 million Jews and like 4 million other people he didn't like either.
Blue Lot Poster: STOP DEFENDING HITLER!!!!!11

Last edited:
Reactions: WVU enginEER

I cancelled flight and hotel last night (for 4)...didn’t yet have game tickets. The continuing violent riots were just the tipping point. For me the timeframe to the game vs. virus/riots doesn’t leave me comfortable enough to address tickets (face value/good seats way too high anyway), if we/how many can even attend, and other misc. planning. Then there’s the unknown about players/coaches and how they’ll address showing ‘support’...I’m only planning on attending a game not a political rally (it’s imminent).

All those funds have been transferred to Steelers @ Dallas trip...with all the exact same issues but more time to evaluate the environment (Nov). Already on edge because I HATE the kneeling during the national anthem and find it disgusting that others are telling me I shouldn’t feel it’s disrespectful (as if how I feel is their decision).

Hope this doesn’t make me a germaphobic racist.

Last edited:
And those people you refer to are evil to the core.

There's certainly some of them on here.

They're everywhere.

A lot like fleas ... minus the charm.

That's right. Silence/Deflection of such acts = Consent.

That's right. Silence/Deflection of such acts = Consent.

They are blind ... Saul comes to mind.

Seeking answers from the very minds that created the problems ... wanting an ideology to rule over ashes. Pure madness.

Hopefully they're too busy destroying people and property to reproduce.

#CHAZ
#RIOTS=GOOD
#SUNDAYSCHOOL=EVIL
#BANMOVIES
#BANHASHTAGS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT