ADVERTISEMENT

Atlanta burning tonight...

Y'all so passive aggressive.
IGNORE-SATT-SUN-2122.gif

Reactions: davetown58
They are blind ... Saul comes to mind.

Seeking answers from the very minds that created the problems ... wanting an ideology to rule over ashes. Pure madness.

Hopefully they're too busy destroying people and property to reproduce.

#CHAZ
#RIOTS=GOOD
#SUNDAYSCHOOL=EVIL
#BANMOVIES
#BANHASHTAGS
Chaz is probably one of the gayest names they could have came up with. Soy bean milk and tofu at Chaz

Chaz is probably one of the gayest names they could have came up with. Soy bean milk and tofu at Chaz
Did you actually expect anything resembling virility from an ideology that coined the phrase "toxic masculinity" and actually believes there's more genders than flavors at Baskin-Robbins?

These people are batshit ... and just think, they still have Hell to look forward to. I may see them there. I'm sure they'll still be insisting I use the correct pronouns.

Civil War coming
In the red corner, we have anarchists and religious zealots...In the blue corner, we have hippies, rioters and FOB (friends of Bernie). They will face off in the “wall of death”. Think Hunger games but teenage punk concert. Meanwhile, rational people will step up and bring the country together.

Did you actually expect anything resembling virility from an ideology that coined the phrase "toxic masculinity" and actually believes there's more genders than flavors at Baskin-Robbins?

These people are batshit ... and just think, they still have Hell to look forward to. I may see them there. I'm sure they'll still be insisting I use the correct pronouns.

Biological realism. I will not play along and call you mam when I know that’s not true. Can’t lie to myself when I know it is a mental disorder

In the red corner, we have anarchists and religious zealots...In the blue corner, we have hippies, rioters and FOB (friends of Bernie). They will face off in the “wall of death”. Think Hunger games but teenage punk concert. Meanwhile, rational people will step up and bring the country together.

This country is NEVER coming together again....

The tide of public opinion is going to turn away from Black Lives Matter to "law and order," and the true black leadership knows this. I just heard a panel saying they have lost control of the message and are desperately trying to get it back.

Correction....

The anarchists are not exclusive to the right. In fact, most are on the left.

As for the rational people bringing us together, I'm not sure about those odds right now either way. Really looks like lines are being drawn with fewer people trying to ride the fence. I hope we all see the failings of our own side soon.

Eventually though, this sort of thing will rule the day.

Who is defending China and defending people that attack innocent bystanders?

This is the current Blue Lot moon logic in a nutshell:

Blue Lot Poster: Hitler killed 10 million Jews during WWII
Other Blue Lot Poster: It was 6 million Jews and like 4 million other people he didn't like either.
Blue Lot Poster: STOP DEFENDING HITLER!!!!!11
Why do you come here with us morons? Maybe the Mensa board is more your kinda crew.

Correction....

As for the rational people bringing us together, I'm not sure about those odds right now either way. Really looks like lines are being drawn with fewer people trying to ride the fence. I hope we all see the failings of our own side soon.

Call me crazy. Maybe, it just starts with being a little more courteous and inclusive. A little ‘pay it forward’ could go a long way right now. Just my opinion.

Listen when I grew up if we had two tough guys on the block there was always some chick trying to make peace before they pummeled each other.. she never got her way... Time for the tough guys to fight. Hope you choose the right one to back.

You really should have more respect for Cher’s daughter....or son......or binary module......

Reactions: jpoppa
Listen when I grew up if we had two tough guys on the block there was always some chick trying to make peace before they pummeled each other.. she never got her way... Time for the tough guys to fight. Hope you choose the right one to back.
Yes. That’s fight and the winner can ‘try’ and impose their will on the other. That worked so well in Iraq and Afghanistan. Come on, man!

Correction....

They are far left secular humanist anarchist. Their ideology lines up 100 percent. They are not associated with any religious group.

Reactions: WVU enginEER
They are far left secular humanist anarchist. Their ideology lines up 100 percent. They are not associated with any religious group.

We know who they belong to and who they serve.

Their fruits are not hard to identify.

Not even close. It took 100 years and a leader like MLK to even make a dent. And we’re still struggling mightily. Hence this thread.

Didn't say it solved the racism problem..but the Civil War most certainly solved the slavery problem....

Call me crazy. Maybe, it just starts with being a little more courteous and inclusive. A little ‘pay it forward’ could go a long way right now. Just my opinion.

In won't disagree with that. The thing is though that "some men, you just can't reach" no matter how magnanimous you may be. I've done my best of late to explain how I perceive things to those on the other side and was told repeatedly that I needed to adjust my way of thinking to theirs. I'd then suggest a compromise only to again be told my way of thinking was flawed.

One thing I've noticed over the last generation or so is that the left never seems to concede any ground. It's 100% their way or nothing. There is plenty of blame on the right, but there is just as much, if not more, on the left. We all need to evaluate ourselves.

So yes, paying it forward might help and should be done, but while I'm doing that, I'm always stocking up on insurance too just in case.

Reactions: TimWVU01
In won't disagree with that. The thing is though that "some men, you just can't reach" no matter how magnanimous you may be. I've done my best of late to explain how I perceive things to those on the other side and was told repeatedly that I needed to adjust my way of thinking to theirs. I'd then suggest a compromise only to again be told my way of thinking was flawed.

One thing I've noticed over the last generation or so is that the left never seems to concede any ground. It's 100% their way or nothing. There is plenty of blame on the right, but there is just as much, if not more, on the left. We all need to evaluate ourselves.

So yes, paying it forward might help and should be done, but while I'm doing that, I'm always stocking up on insurance too just in case.
Well said. I hope you listened, too.

We know who they belong to and who they serve.

Their fruits are not hard to identify.

I wonder about this myself sometimes.

I'm not one to normally suggest that is what's behind a given thing and typically tend to "follow the money" for the motivation, but some of this does make you wonder. Eventually, that will be the cause though for certain.

Ladies and gentlemen. There is a pause in the action to a announce a trade. The anarchists have been traded to the blue corner and tapping (or elbowing) in to the red corner are the ‘Maga Men’. Action will resume in two minutes. That’s two minutes.

Do you think the protests will end when Football is being played again ?? Asking for a friend...

Reactions: KingofTowers
Ladies and gentlemen. There is a pause in the action to a announce a trade. The anarchists have been traded to the blue corner and tapping (or elbowing) in to the red corner are the ‘Maga Men’. Action will resume in two minutes. That’s two minutes.

I will say when it comes to uniforms I gotta give it to the lefties... all black military look is cooler than white izod polo and khakis but that tiki torch is a secret weapon!!

Reactions: sabres1
Not even close. It took 100 years and a leader like MLK to even make a dent. And we’re still struggling mightily. Hence this thread.
Yeah because there is no racism of whites by blacks. The majority of this country is not racist but there are racists in both groups. The people who are drumming up that the majority of whites are racists against blacks are playing politics while also ignoring that about the same number of blacks are racist toward whites.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT