ADVERTISEMENT

At last the Republican Party comes clean: It stands for terrorism and Trump, against democracy

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy​

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
How many people have been convicted of sedition or insurrection as a result of the Jan. 6 events?

Reactions: ThePunish-EER

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
hE tRiEd To oVErtHrOw hImSeLf!!!

"by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof"

Well then raiding and occupying a federal courthouse sounds like sedition....sedition for all.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
"by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof"

Well then raiding and occupying a federal courthouse sounds like sedition....sedition for all.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't considered the people's house? If this statement is true & we the people own it , how can we overthrow our own house?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't considered the people's house? If this statement is true & we the people own it , how can we overthrow our own house?

Well we need to honest..

Jan 6 was wrong...because it should have happened 3 decades ago.

An actual protest against the government should be held at the foot of power, which is the capital building. Take your grievances to the power. Don't burn down neighborhoods in Wisconsin...go to where the power is - thats the capital.

Make the power feel you.

A nice way for an Authoritarian government to flex their muscles....but no one cares.
lol Dems stand for law and order. Repubs like you, Trump and the Jan 6th thugs have abandoned the rule of law. Anyone that wanted Pence to do anything other than perform his ceremonial duties to certify the election have completely abandoned the rule of law and that's a whole bunch of Repubs.

lol Dems stand for law and order. Repubs like you, Trump and the Jan 6th thugs have abandoned the rule of law. Anyone that wanted Pence to do anything other than perform his ceremonial duties to certify the election have completely abandoned the rule of law and that's a whole bunch of Repubs.

Well then I assume voters won't put GOP in control of Congress in the midterms, right?

Because this is a really big deal that everyone cares about? Right?.

Right? Everyone is appalled? Right?

This is the story everyone cares about..right?

Ok, I’ll play lol. What “rule of law” did Trump abandon? Seriously? Please share. I’m open for discussion.

Well we need to honest..

Jan 6 was wrong...because it should have happened 3 decades ago.

An actual protest against the government should be held at the foot of power, which is the capital building. Take your grievances to the power. Don't burn down neighborhoods in Wisconsin...go to where the power is - thats the capital.

Make the power feel you.
Tje people there was not wrong.
The people who went in was wrong, prosecute & move on.
Same as the bull going on the summer before prosecute the trouble makers & move on ....oh I forgot Kamala Harris was bailing them out ...

Tje people there was not wrong.
The people who went in was wrong, prosecute & move on.
Same as the bull going on the summer before prosecute the trouble makers & move on ....oh I forgot Kamala Harris was bailing them out ...
That’s exactly right. The people should be pissed their voice wasn’t heard. The people should be able to protest. I’m sure moetard, CNN, MSNBC and Rachel Madcow would’ve thought George Washington and the patriots were wrong and the King of England was right.

That’s exactly right. The people should be pissed their voice wasn’t heard. The people should be able to protest. I’m sure moetard, CNN, MSNBC and Rachel Madcow would’ve thought George Washington and the patriots were wrong and the King of England was right.
The thought of how many Americans today who would have kneeled to the queen back then is just amazing....goberment is not the boss according to our constitution...

The thought of how many Americans today who would have kneeled to the queen back then is just amazing....goberment is not the boss according to our constitution...
This is the product of decades of softened laws, dependence on the system, and successful programming and distraction

This is the product of decades of softened laws, dependence on the system, and successful programming and distraction
You are correct. My question is , what makes people fall for such craziness? In no shape or form does it follow any ancient proverbs or principles, nor does it follow the bible in any sense .

You are correct. My question is , what makes people fall for such craziness? In no shape or form does it follow any ancient proverbs or principles, nor does it follow the bible in any sense .
Well, first I think being an American used to stand for something. People were proud to be Americans. People were proud to be here. Proud to work. Proud to be Christian. Many gave their lives to protect us and our rights. Today, kids and young adults hate our country. We can barely get them to work. It’s all the power of msm. I say it frequently on here. Most don’t even see it. Constant fake news creating panic over irrelevant topics. I guarantee you, you put Trump back in time as POTUS before the year 1995, he would be considered the greatest POTUS in the last 100 years. Most of the old men of the greatest generation are gone now. Those damn flower child, LSD popping hippies are now the old men running this country. It’s no surprise

It should happen every year, every month, every week, until the politicians are more of the people the China and special interest...
I don’t know about you, but fvck Trump’s tax returns. I wanna see Pelosi’s, Schiff’s, Schumer’s, all of Congress’s. In fact, I wanna see all the US msm affiliates financial records. I wanna know all foreign lobbyists and all foreign interests in this country.

I don’t know about you, but fvck Trump’s tax returns. I wanna see Pelosi’s, Schiff’s, Schumer’s, all of Congress’s. In fact, I wanna see all the US msm affiliates financial records. I wanna know all foreign lobbyists and all foreign interests in this country.

I want to see Jeff Zuckers tax returns...and everyone at CNN and MSNBC and the NY Times.

These people are all corrupt and bought

Well, first I think being an American used to stand for something. People were proud to be Americans. People were proud to be here. Proud to work. Proud to be Christian. Many gave their lives to protect us and our rights. Today, kids and young adults hate our country. We can barely get them to work. It’s all the power of msm. I say it frequently on here. Most don’t even see it. Constant fake news creating panic over irrelevant topics. I guarantee you, you put Trump back in time as POTUS before the year 1995, he would be considered the greatest POTUS in the last 100 years. Most of the old men of the greatest generation are gone now. Those damn flower child, LSD popping hippies are now the old men running this country. It’s no surprise
Born in 71 makes me a boomers kid ... but I was raised by the greatest generation..with having said that , my mother and I had a discussion the other day , my two younger siblings arnt worth pissing on & she said why , I said cause you extremely productive baby boomers didn't like your hard ass parents & went soft & soft raisins gets soft kids , soft kids raise softer kids .... & well now you baby boomers dont have no one willing to wipe your ass cause they to soft ....

Born in 71 makes me a boomers kid ... but I was raised by the greatest generation..with having said that , my mother and I had a discussion the other day , my two younger siblings arnt worth pissing on & she said why , I said cause you extremely productive baby boomers didn't like your hard ass parents & went soft & soft raisins gets soft kids , soft kids raise softer kids .... & well now you baby boomers dont have no one willing to wipe your ass cause they to soft ....
Born in 77, so I’m close to your age. We’re likely the last decent generation.

Born in 77, so I’m close to your age. We’re likely the last decent generation.
I'm so thankful for my uncle's who busted my head , who called me a mongrel for doing stupid things , who loved me , who kept a foot firmly planted up my ass & woke me up at 4 a.m to feed chickens....who made me a man ..the asshole I am ...

Well then I assume voters won't put GOP in control of Congress in the midterms, right?

Because this is a really big deal that everyone cares about? Right?.

Right? Everyone is appalled? Right?

This is the story everyone cares about..right?
meltdown :smiley: :smiley:

I'm so thankful for my uncle's who busted my head , who called me a mongrel for doing stupid things , who loved me , who kept a foot firmly planted up my ass & woke me up at 4 a.m to feed chickens....who made me a man ..the asshole I am ...
Yeah, we need that work ethic again.

Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Moe, you had better check with Larry and Curly. An opinion piece by MSN is just that. You could have written it, inserting your presumptions in the multitude of missing facts just as he did. What kind of fools attempt a coup without weapons?

What kind of idiots turn down enhanced security repeatedly leading up to the melee? What about all of the 'unindicted co-conspirators involved in that horrible incident of crowd rule?

Grasp at all the straws you like, but a day of severe reckoning is coming this fall. As Bill Clinton said during one of his campaigns, "It's the economy, stupid!" It went from best in this century under Trump to worst in 50 years under Brandon.

Before Biden I could fill up my car with gasoline for $30, now it's $80.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT