ADVERTISEMENT

At last the Republican Party comes clean: It stands for terrorism and Trump, against democracy

The fallout from this is going to be wonderful to watch as the truth of what biff really did fully sinks in. I never was a fan of Cheney's politics, but I have unwavering respect for her character. She took an oath to defend the constitution and she will go down as a hero. Same for Kinzinger. Too bad so many others in her party are fvking cowards.

Reactions: Bucktown Brown
The fallout from this is going to be wonderful to watch as the truth of what biff really did fully sinks in. I never was a fan of Cheney's politics, but I have unwavering respect for her character. She took an oath to defend the constitution and she will go down as a hero. Same for Kinzinger. Too bad so many others in her party are fvking cowards.
It is comical watching clowns like you jackoff to any "republican" who speaks against Trump. Now she is a hero because she agrees with you.

You are a mental midget.

Standing for terrorism and against democracy, like cheating at elections, changing election laws in their favor in violation of the Constitution, eliminating the electoral college to make their cheating more effective, weaponizing the government against their political enemies, rioting and taking over cities for months, disrupting hearings for Supreme Court nominees, stacking the Supreme Court so they can overrule the will of the people from the bench, declaring statehood to create an electoral advantage and eliminating the filibuster in the Senate so they can ram through their radical laws with a bare 51% margin.
January 6 was just a bad imitation of Democrats except those people had a real reason to protest. They are being punished while the rioters of the summer of 2020 who caused 1000 times more terror and destruction get praise and support from the Democrat party leaders.

Literally no one cares about this stuff at all...

Standing for terrorism and against democracy, like cheating at elections, changing election laws in their favor in violation of the Constitution, eliminating the electoral college to make their cheating more effective, weaponizing the government against their political enemies, rioting and taking over cities for months, disrupting hearings for Supreme Court nominees, stacking the Supreme Court so they can overrule the will of the people from the bench, declaring statehood to create an electoral advantage and eliminating the filibuster in the Senate so they can ram through their radical laws with a bare 51% margin.
January 6 was just a bad imitation of Democrats except those people had a real reason to protest. They are being punished while the rioters of the summer of 2020 who caused 1000 times more terror and destruction get praise and support from the Democrat party leaders.
Put the crack pipe down for a moment maybe.

Indeed. She's one of the few Repubs with a backbone. The rest are scared cucks.

Reactions: bamaEER
Biffnation went from 'antifa did it' to 'it was just americans peacefully touring the capitol' to 'yeah we did it....so what?'.

Priceless.

You're sort of right right. McCarthy, Jordan et al can't bury this fast enough.

It's not a story regular folks care about. I live in a purple county known as a bellwether for national elections. Literally no one mentions this ever.

Its political theater that doesnt have impact on anyones lives...no one cares and Dems are going to pay the price in midterms for ignoring issues people are actually concerned about.

Its fodder for cable news, which happen to have all time low viewership.

Its the perfect example of the detachment media has from regular Americans, their concerns and needs.

Economy, covid restrictions, school matters, and inflation will fuel the upcoming elections.

Cheney is the last breath of the dying establishment from the Bush political machine. Good chance she loses primary and is merely falling on her sword for establishment string pullers. A year from now she will probably be making big money in defense contracting and serving on lucrative board appointments.

Kinzinger doesnt have a job in a few months and is currently using this commission as an audition for CNN.

What’s next is ‘Biff was never my guy’.
I've never seen such a large group of people wishing something would just go away. It's like they don't like everyone seeing their dirty laundry. When you see Trump squealing like he is, you know you're on the right track.

Reactions: bamaEER
I've never seen such a large group of people wishing something would just go away. It's like they don't like everyone seeing their dirty laundry. When you see Trump squealing like he is, you know you're on the right track.

There isn't anyone paying attention to it. It gets play on cable news who are currently experiencing all time low viewership.

You're just in an echo chamber and don't realize it.

Reactions: 30CAT
Aka ‘if Tucker Carlson isn’t talking about it, it ain’t happening’

Did voters in VA seem to care about it when they went to the voting booth?

Happened in their backyard and they went out and elected a GOP governor - a blue state. Doesn't seem like it moved any needles.

No, please keep talking about it, and not the economy, inflation, Russian aggression, Chinese aggression, and the lack of whomp biscuits in the grocery store. You're doing great.

No, please keep talking about it, and not the economy, inflation, Russian aggression, Chinese aggression, and the lack of whomp biscuits in the grocery store. You're doing great.
Cool. Coming from the gang who thinks the election was rigged and that Trump won, thanks a lot for sharing your political wisdom. How is Q doing? How many cults are you in?

It's not a story regular folks care about. I live in a purple county known as a bellwether for national elections. Literally no one mentions this ever.

Its political theater that doesnt have impact on anyones lives...no one cares and Dems are going to pay the price in midterms for ignoring issues people are actually concerned about.
This.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER

All of that is exactly why they are attempting to prop up a non-story.

Correct. Biff’s insurrection took place after.
Hahahahahaha.

He’s talking about the state that houses the largest group of people who care about the “insurrection”, which carried like 10 points in favor of Biden, a reliably blue state, sweeping in a Republican majority in the state election. Keep focusing on shit literally 400k people are paying attention to and not what the other 330 million are.

Hahahahahaha.

He’s talking about the state that houses the largest group of people who care about the “insurrection”, which carried like 10 points in favor of Biden, a reliably blue state, sweeping in a Republican majority in the state election. Keep focusing on shit literally 400k people are paying attention to and not what the other 330 million are.

He doesnt even seem to be aware that there was an election....hes obviously too stupid to navigate a calendar.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT