ADVERTISEMENT

FBI informant charged with lying about Joe and Hunter Biden's ties to Ukrainian energy company

Nothing to see here. Just the DOJ burning a souce to save Biden. Not the first time won't be the last. This is why it's hard to get whistleblowers.

The source told Fox News Digital that the confidential human source was used by the FBI for "at least several years" before the FD-1023 form, and was "found to be highly credible" by the FBI.

Nothing to see here. Just the DOJ burning a souce to save Biden. Not the first time won't be the last. This is why it's hard to get whistleblowers.

The source told Fox News Digital that the confidential human source was used by the FBI for "at least several years" before the FD-1023 form, and was "found to be highly credible" by the FBI.
Soooo much losing for Team Trump.

You must feel humiliated.

Repubs need to apologize to the Bidens and beg their forgiveness.
I think Hunter Biden is a piece of shit who traded on his dad's position. However, I've seen no evidence other than the word of this now indicted liar that Joe had anything to do with anything illegal. Comer( who is my congressman) has been at it for two years now and really hasn't come up with anything. He can have Hunter locked up and throw away the key as far as I'm concerned but as far as the dad , he needs to shit or get off the pot and produce some hard evidence of corruption!

Reactions: MeBlow
I think Hunter Biden is a piece of shit who traded on his dad's position. However, I've seen no evidence other than the word of this now indicted liar that Joe had anything to do with anything illegal. Comer( who is my congressman) has been at it for two years now and really hasn't come up with anything. He can have Hunter locked up and throw away the key as far as I'm concerned but as far as the dad , he needs to shit or get off the pot and produce some hard evidence of corruption!

Maybe you should do a little more research. They have come up with plenty. This was just once person who got arrested and we still don't know all the facts behind it. Let me know when they arrest the two IRS whistleblowers.

How this should surprise anyone is unbelievable to me. Why else would all these foriegn actors pay Hunter if not for influence from Joe? Every decision this imposter President makes is suspect because of this graft. Biden is beholden to our enemies. He's working for them, not the American people. If you need proof, just look at his policies.
The stuff about his senility and his perversion is bad, but it's only a distraction from his treason, which is the worst of his faults.

Let's not forget the field trip by Congress to the Treasury Department to read the Suspicious Activity Reports.

How this should surprise anyone is unbelievable to me. Why else would all these foriegn actors pay Hunter if not for influence from Joe? Every decision this imposter President makes is suspect because of this graft. Biden is beholden to our enemies. He's working for them, not the American people. If you need proof, just look at his policies.
The stuff about his senility and his perversion is bad, but it's only a distraction from his treason, which is the worst of his faults.

I'm pretty confident I have covered all that. I would respect Democrats more if they just said we know he is destroying the Country but we just don't care as long as we don't have to admit Trump was better.

Democrats would have traded their first born to have this much on Trump and one of his kids ....holy hell...they bought a fake dossier had the intelligence community knowingly lying for them and now we no for a fact Obama had the 5 eyes digging and that's coming from a old school type liberal reporter not a msm .
Having said all that, Republicans have is circumstantial I believe .
One main difference between the Democrats investigation of Trump and Comer is he is doing it as openly as he can and Adam Schiff who we now no lies more than Biden did everything behind closed and locked doors

Reactions: Airport
I'm pretty confident I have covered all that. I would respect Democrats more if they just said we know he is destroying the Country but we just don't care as long as we don't have to admit Trump was better.
Democrats have already been admitting it since 2020, including Biden and Kamala themselves with their campaign “Build Back Better”. Who destroyed it to begin with when Trump ran on the format to make America Great Again after the Obama and Biden term? Biden essentially saying he can do it better than Trump after agreeing he and Obama destroyed it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT