ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas has fired head coach Chad Morris

Lmao...Buck advocating for Villanova to join Big East.

"Villanova is the top tier 1 masters north university, brings the Philadelphia market into the BE tv contracts and BEN agreements, we don't know at this point what their fanbase in the Big East against BCS teams--and in an area where people can get in and out of and tailgate will be like (as opposed to their current situation), they have been getting increased tv coverage in the Philly area so there must be interest and some ratings there and they have won national championships. They meet more than just the first point."

Yes because your mantra of " do nothing Big East, you are fine the way you are and buckaineer is .... "Worked so well.

Oh wait , the Big East football conference followed your ignorant troll plan AND IS NOW DEFUNCT AS A DIRECT RESULT.

LOL!!!! Great plan idiot!

Fans are fickle. Some have sense, some don't.

Some are emotional and disgruntled and immature. They see losses and take it personally. They whine and cry about every failure, real or perceived, and yearn for the days when just average was good enough.

They never have faith - not in the climb, in the process, nothing. Only wallow in their own self-pity and Eeyore mentality.

But, they'll be quick to jump back on the wagon when its "fixed". Then, they'll go around bragging, jumping around to other boards and to other fans, always acting the fool until the next loss brings them back to reality.

Nah, the last coach was successful and you trolls just kept up with the same attacks and b.s.- causing WVU to lose recruits and eventually the second winningest coach ever at WVU.

You never had faith in the climb, the process, the wins, nothing.

Just bitched and moaned and whined and lied. Still going today.

AD Lyons said it himself-- he expects at least 6 wins this year for a successful season to be had.

TCU
Kansas State
Oklahoma State

All will be very difficult to beat as they all have proven head coaches at the helm and similar rosters of experienced players as to WVU.
You are aware that KSU has 6 seniors and 3 juniors starting Saturday on the defense as compared to the first time freshman on the WVU defense. Similar roster?

Nah, the last coach was successful and you trolls just kept up with the same attacks and b.s.- causing WVU to lose recruits and eventually the second winningest coach ever at WVU.

You never had faith in the climb, the process, the wins, nothing.

Just bitched and moaned and whined and lied. Still going today.

Nope. Fans didn't cause WVU to lose any recruits or the second losing coach ever at WVU. He did that all by himself by not recruiting, coaching or winning enough despite given ample time to do so, i.e. eight years.

See, faith is belief without evidence. With Dana, there was plenty of evidence to prove he couldn't get it done. His record stands for itself - a mediocre coach with a barely above .500 record.

It's obvious you recognized yourself in my previous post. Perhaps if you took some time to reflect on how you could improve those character flaws your posts may be perceived better and you won't have another board you are banned from.

Or you can continue your childish rants... up to you I guess.

Reactions: Spreading Eagle 74
As have you- how many name changes have you gone through troll.

Lets see how it works.

Trolls post lies.

I post facts to dispel the troll lies.

Trolls go batshit crazy, start attacking me in violation of board policy, I respond, group think trolls lie about the situation to try to get me banned so they can continue running their lying control freak game 24/7 365.

That, or board created with specific agenda of tearing down BIG 12, WVU, or both, I post to correct misinformation, agenda driven owners ban me while allowing trolls to run game on WVU, the BIG 12 etc.

Again I am in the right and am neither sorry, upset, or anything else for defending the facts about WVU and/ or the BIG 12 regardless of whether some troll idiots are able to dupe someone into blocking me from posting-- something the lying fools have no doubt had happen to them numerous times for their troll activity.
You are the one who lies Hypocrite troll Buckaineer. You accuse posters of libel but offer no proof. You state opinions as facts. you have been banned from many a message board. this is the only board I have been on. If the board rules were enforced you would have been banned years ago. Its obvious that you are either a Pitt fan or Marshall fan.

We have people here that bounce from board to board as they are kicked off--kicked off for TROLLING. They change their name, and continue on with their trolling ways.

You can easily spot them--rather than discussing the subject of threads, they launch personal attacks against any poster that dare counter their false narrative.

The number of these posters tossing out false allegations and insinuations against myself further illustrates this.

Neal Brown is losing football games. Badly. Now. As coach of WVU. After many of these same posters chased off the former coach-one who is in the history books with the second most wins ever in WVU history, and blasted anyone who dared state this was going to be a problem for WVU with phony, bullying statements and misinformation such as "anyone could step in and immediately do better" as they bashed and lied about the difficulties of WVUs schedule and the difficulties of winning, and how well the previous staff was doing--especially considering they had to shift WVU 360 from the old Big East to the new BIG 12.

None of this has anything to do with whether a pack of trolls lied to a message board moderator to get me silenced on a board, because they didn't want me defending WVU or the BIG 12. But notice, its ALL they want to talk about.

They are lying, dishonest shills and trolls with only negative intent towards WVU and the BIG 12. They are pushing an agenda--to tear down WVU and tear up the BIG 12.

Anyone challenging this will be attacked.

Won't stop the truth, that Neal Brown is not living up to what he was hired for, and that is no ones fault but his own. He still has a chance to turn it around--3 games left, maybe four if there is a serious change in coaching and execution the rest of the way.

Nope. Fans didn't cause WVU to lose any recruits or the second losing coach ever at WVU. He did that all by himself by not recruiting, coaching or winning enough despite given ample time to do so, i.e. eight years.

See, faith is belief without evidence. With Dana, there was plenty of evidence to prove he couldn't get it done. His record stands for itself - a mediocre coach with a barely above .500 record.

It's obvious you recognized yourself in my previous post. Perhaps if you took some time to reflect on how you could improve those character flaws your posts may be perceived better and you won't have another board you are banned from.

Or you can continue your childish rants... up to you I guess.

Lies. All you know. You are a hypocritical lying fool. Now championing actual poor coaching while you bashed the second winningest coach in WVU history with lies about poor coaching.

Holgorsen had some of the best recruiting classes for WVU, and some of his recruits are STILL bearing actual positive results for WVU i.e. the STILLS bros, Leddie Brown, and many others.

But, there were many others Holgorsen was unable to land because idiot trolls relentlessly lied about and bashed the WVU program to make it seem less than it was and that the coach wasn't qualified as he won the second most games in WVU history.

Occasionally a recruit or his family members posted on this board and other Mountaineer boards to let it be known that the constant negative social media attacks steered them away. Also, pressure not to renew Holgorsen --built from the fickle fanbase fueled by anti WVU trolls was mentioned by recruits as a reason not to consider attending and playing for WVU.

It all had a negative effect. Now they lie about that, just as they pretend they had no role in Holgorsen departing as he did.

To cover that and the blow to their egos to admit their role in the debacle WVU now faces, they are lashing out at me, the former staff and coach, WVU players--ANYTHING but themselves. Its a SHAM.

Like I said IN THE HISTORY BOOKS
https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/schools/west-virginia/coaches.html

18 Coaches
  • W-L-T record at West Virginia

Record Bowls
Rk
Coach From To Yrs G W L T Pct G W L T Pct Notes
Don Nehlen 1980 2000 21 246 149 93 4 .614 13 4 9 0 .308
2 Dana Holgorsen 2011 2018 8 102 61 41 0 .598 7 2 5 0 .286
3 Rich Rodriguez 2001 2007 7 86 60 26 0 .698 5 2 3 0 .400
4 Art Lewis 1950 1959 10 98 58 38 2 .602 1 0 1 0 .000
5 Rat Rogers 1925 1945 9 83 44 31 8 .578 0 0 0 0
6 Bobby Bowden 1970 1975 6 68 42 26 0 .618 2 1 1 0 .500
7 Gene Corum 1960 1965 6 61 29 30 2 .492 1 0 1 0 .000
8 Bill Stewart 2007 2010 4 40 28 12 0 .700 4 2 2 0 .333
9 Jim Carlen 1966 1969 4 41 25 13 3 .646 1 1 0 0 1.000
10 Mont McIntire 1916 1920 4 39 24 11 4 .667 0 0 0 0
11 Frank Cignetti 1976 1979 4 44 17 27 0 .386 0 0 0 0
12 Trusty Tallman 1934 1936 3 29 15 12 2 .552 0 0 0 0
13 Bill Kern 1940 1947 3 29 15 13 1 .534 0 0 0 0
14 Marshall Glenn 1937 1939 3 29 14 12 3 .534 1 1 0 0 1.000
15 Dudley DeGroot 1948 1949 2 23 13 9 1 .587 1 1 0 0 1.000
16 Greasy Neale 1931 1933 3 31 12 16 3 .435 0 0 0 0
17 Sol Metzger 1914 1915 2 16 10 5 1 .656 0 0 0 0
18 Neal Brown 2019 2019 1 9 3 6 0 .333 0 0 0 0

FACTS MATTER

You forgot the fact that Holgorsen is also 2nd in most losses.

FACTS MATTER

You forgot that Holgorsen faced the second most games of any coach against the toughest schedules any coach ever faced at WVU. And he STILL had the second most wins EVER.

FACTS MATTER

You see, in yet another DERAILING attempt, troll Allen is actually trying to tear down the successes of NEARLY A DECADE of WVU football. A period in which WVU teams won the second most games ever under a coach.

I ask any thinking person out there---WHY is it necessary to try to tear down the previous coaches successes in order to try to defend the current coaches failures?

What does Holgorsen have to do with Brown losing?

NOTHING.

Brown is losing because he hasn't figured out the best personnel to use, how to use the personnel he has, because he chased away many talented players, brought in some that are struggling, and he and his staff have some coaching approach that obviously doesn't work against the major competition that WVU has to face most weeks.

You forgot to mention Holgs always came up short in those Big 12 games by losing 3 in a row failing to win Big 12 when he had very talented teams. Then got embarrassed in Bowl Games.

FACTS MATTER

Obviously Suck Buck is try to derail the thread with false quotes on what was said. Me and My 17,000 profiles will have to attack him. Get him bots. Attack now!

giphy.gif

Lies. All you know. You are a hypocritical lying fool. Now championing actual poor coaching while you bashed the second winningest coach in WVU history with lies about poor coaching.

Now here you are calling for people to be banned for breaking board rules and you are doing exactly that. Calm down. Quit being so emotional, you can't think logically when you are so emotional. There is still ONE board left you can post on, don't ruin it for yourself or the next head you call for may be your own.

By the way, he isn't the second winningest (sic) coach in WVU history. That would be Rich Rod at .698. Bill is first at .700. Dana? Well, he's way down the list at under .600, which in a 12 game season makes him about average, like I wrote. I'm right, you're wrong, as usual.

Holgorsen had some of the best recruiting classes for WVU, and some of his recruits are STILL bearing actual positive results for WVU i.e. the STILLS bros, Leddie Brown, and many others.

Yes he did. And some of the worst. We are seeing the results of this now. This doesn't help your argument when it shows that he only went barely over .500 with these great recruiting classes. Maybe that's why he isn't here anymore?

Occasionally a recruit or his family members posted on this board and other Mountaineer boards to let it be known that the constant negative social media attacks steered them away. Also, pressure not to renew Holgorsen --built from the fickle fanbase fueled by anti WVU trolls was mentioned by recruits as a reason not to consider attending and playing for WVU.

Assuming this is true (it isn't but lets play along) isn't what you have been doing in nearly every thread since September EXACTLY what you said above? Running down the CURRENT coach every opportunity you get? How can you call yourself a Mountaineer fan for doing this?

It all had a negative effect. Now they lie about that, just as they pretend they had no role in Holgorsen departing as he did.

To cover that and the blow to their egos to admit their role in the debacle WVU now faces, they are lashing out at me, the former staff and coach, WVU players--ANYTHING but themselves. Its a SHAM.

This is just childish thought. Are you sure you aren't one of those "liberals" you rail against who are always playing the victim, blaming others, and never taking responsibility for their own actions?

Again, I remind you, calm down, quit posting so emotionally, and TRY to think logically. You'll feel better in the end.

I ask any thinking person out there---WHY is it necessary to try to tear down the previous coaches successes in order to try to defend the current coaches failures?

I'll shoot this right back at you. WHY is it necessary to try to tear down the CURRENT coaches in order to defend the previous coaches successes and/or failures?

Pointing out how other schools like FSU, now Arkansas are handling similar situations as to WVU's current situation is not an agenda, just facts about how schools are handling a similar situation.

If its repetitive, its because your coach_god keeps getting blown out repeatedly and is running WVU's Mountaineers into the dirt rapidly, after they just finished a season on the brink of a BIG 12 CCG up until the final game of the season.

WVU unbeaten in the state of Kansas

There is no place in the free world or any documented statement of Lyons saying he expects 6 wins this year. You have flat out lied on this. If you're going to lie and unethically represent someones statement as fact you better be able to back up that lie.
Lyons did say that becoming bowl eligible would be a reasonable goal.....that would be 6 wins.

You both are absolute losers. Give it a rest, nobody expected you to be good and assembling Big Macs on your first day. Does Neal Brown come to your job and harass you? Does he kick the mop out of your hands.

Let me break it down for you! NOBODY on this message board will EVER be worth a f—k when it comes to calling the shots at WVU especially a mongoloid named Buckaineer

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT