ADVERTISEMENT

Another Republican Pedophile

Damn, you Republicans really like them young girls.

Well, at least he did the right thing.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/13/us/dan-johnson-kentucky-suicide.html
Evangelical pastor too. I take no pleasure in this death. But it continues to intrigue me how much hypocrisy there is among evangelicals. Having grown up in a Southern Baptist church, I've seen it personally my whole life. I saw members of my church rail against alcohol then be seen sneaking into the liquor store. Married members who had affairs. Staunch pro-life members whose child became pregnant and then approved an abortion. The list goes on and on. I know Christians aren't perfect and sin. And they ask for forgiveness and it's granted. It's a very convenient system. But I still can't see how they overwhelmingly support a guy like Trumplethinskin. The guy probably has never set foot in a church as an adult unless it was for some sort of publicity. He's fathered children by 3 different women. He's vulgar, adulterous, braggadocious, immodest, glutinous, greedy-all things that are un-Christ-like. I just don't get it. I guess we're back to hypocrisy again.

Last edited:
Reactions: WVUBRU
Evangelical pastor too. I take no pleasure in this death. But it continues to intrigue me how much hypocrisy there is among evangelicals. Having grown up in a Southern Baptist church, I've seen in personally my whole life. I saw members of my church rail against alcohol then be seen sneaking into the liquor store. Married members who had affairs. Staunch pro-life members whose child became pregnant and then approved an abortion. The list goes on and on. I know Christians aren't perfect and sin. And they ask for forgiveness and it's granted. It's a very convenient system. But I still can't see how they overwhelmingly support a guy like Trumplethinskin. The guy probably has never set foot in a church as an adult unless it was for some sort of publicity. He's fathered children by 3 different women. He's vulgar, adulterous, braggadocious, immodest, glutinous, greedy-all things that are un-Christ-like. I just don't get it. I guess we're back to hypocrisy again.

I don't rail on it, and I've been caught in the liquor store before. Matter of fact, my associate pastor caught me inside once.

Umm....bigger question......what was your PASTOR doing in the liquor store to be able to catch you? [laughing]

:smiley: I set that one up good!

He was getting bourbon for his apple bourbon sweet bbq sauce. He is a smoker. Dang his pig butt is about the best I've ever had. I was getting some girly crap for a drink my wife wanted for Christmas.

:smiley: I set that one up good!

He was getting bourbon for his apple bourbon sweet bbq sauce. He is a smoker. Dang his pig butt is about the best I've ever had. I was getting some girly crap for a drink my wife wanted for Christmas.
Ha! A likely story! "smoker" and "pig butt" also reminded me of more hypocrisy I've seen from evangelicals who don't treat their bodies as temples by using tobacco and being obese.

Ha! A likely story! "smoker" and "pig butt" also reminded me of more hypocrisy I've seen from evangelicals who don't treat their bodies as temples by using tobacco and being obese.
Don't you get it? Alcohol is evil and a sin for those other type of people but for us rightwing Christians, as long as we can justify our actions, it is perfectly fine to buy and use alcohol. Our Christmas party and pork butt just won't turn out right without it.

Reactions: RichardPeterJohnson
Don't you get it? Alcohol is evil and a sin for those other type of people but for us rightwing Christians, as long as we can justify our actions, it is perfectly fine to buy and use alcohol. Our Christmas party and pork butt just won't turn out right without it.

That sounds like jealousy.

Are you still defending Roy Moore?

I never did defend him. I said elect him, and if proven, kick him out just like should be done w/ the remaining ~40 in Congress that's going to happen. I've said he was not smart, and his lawyer was even worse. Your Dem colored glasses are showing.

@WVUBRU has been unfaithful to his wife for years and gets on here acting like he is better than anyone else. Sad

This madness from the left won't end until the real right puts them in their place. People like RPJ, CR89, WVUBRU don't want compromise they want to eliminate all dissenting opinions and ideologies, and they are representative of the majority of the left. Unless the true right wakes the hell up the left will keep yapping and breying until the faux conservatives give in and we slide further towards the abyss.

This madness from the left won't end until the real right puts them in their place. People like RPJ, CR89, WVUBRU don't want compromise they want to eliminate all dissenting opinions and ideologies, and they are representative of the majority of the left. Unless the true right wakes the hell up the left will keep yapping and breying until the faux conservatives give in and we slide further towards the abyss.
LMAO

Evangelical pastor too. I take no pleasure in this death. But it continues to intrigue me how much hypocrisy there is among evangelicals. Having grown up in a Southern Baptist church, I've seen it personally my whole life. I saw members of my church rail against alcohol then be seen sneaking into the liquor store. Married members who had affairs. Staunch pro-life members whose child became pregnant and then approved an abortion. The list goes on and on. I know Christians aren't perfect and sin. And they ask for forgiveness and it's granted. It's a very convenient system. But I still can't see how they overwhelmingly support a guy like Trumplethinskin. The guy probably has never set foot in a church as an adult unless it was for some sort of publicity. He's fathered children by 3 different women. He's vulgar, adulterous, braggadocious, immodest, glutinous, greedy-all things that are un-Christ-like. I just don't get it. I guess we're back to hypocrisy again.

Humans are human. Hypocrites make me sick.

Reactions: WVUBRU

What are you complaining about RPJ? That list of debauchery is the playbook of the Left.

You all get mad at any Christians who rightfully call all of that out as immoral, "keep your morality to yourself" then you get mad at them when they get caught doing the same things?

I would think you'd be cheering them on for joining your side? I'm certainly happy we now have a sexual purity test for candidates after Moore lost. Why are you on the Left complaining? All Christians are apparently just like you folks on the Left correct?

So pathetic....go tell your mom you need a hug.

Evangelical pastor too. I take no pleasure in this death. But it continues to intrigue me how much hypocrisy there is among evangelicals. Having grown up in a Southern Baptist church, I've seen it personally my whole life.
That explains a lot.

Huh? You've lost Virginia and now Alabama........and SOON the nightmare will be over.

What was Doug Jones' voting mandate? What two or three big issues do Alabama voters expect him to follow through on?

Opposing the Trump tax reforms?

Opposing the border wall?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT