ADVERTISEMENT

Another Republican Pedophile

Didn't take long before ATL hijacked another thread........this place sucks.......can't wait for it to be drained SOON.

Reactions: WVUBRU
It was a BS thread to begin with. The guy was accused, not indicted much less convicted.

Only they get to decide who is a racist, a pedophile, a liar, and a Sinner. You will always find themselves excused from the nomenclature though.

Conservative Bible thumping fraud........:popcorn:

SOON......

The Word of Almighty God found in Bible you Athiest has more wisdom, Truth, and knowledge of the Human condition and your Sinful ways than you know of yourself. You scoff and reject its message of Salvation from your guaranteed Spiritual death without Almighty God's forgiveness found through Christ but when all is said and done it will remain steadfast and True after you are nothing less than pixie dust taking your eternal celestial dirt nap firmly ensconced into an endless pit of nothingness. Ashes to ashes...dust to dust.

Keep thinking you can survive without Almighty God's Grace, Wisdom, and forgiveness of your Sins. It's a journey you cannot win and he surely will not lose.

Atheist? Who said I was? I go to Church regularly. I just don't get on here thumping my Bible like you do......you fraud. Your problem is your belief in "absolutes". And SOON, that will be driven out as well.......

Atheist? Who said I was? I go to Church regularly. I just don't get on here thumping my Bible like you do......you fraud. Your problem is your belief in "absolutes". And SOON, that will be driven out as well.......

The Bible IS absolute! What part of it do you think Almighty God got wrong?

If I were you, I might think about finding another church to learn about God's Holy word if you don't think the Bible is THE absolute authority of Truth as we know it.

This isn't Bible study class......you are the only person that continuously throws up the Bible time and time again.......real annoying.........

No, no, no....you’re a leftist....an no true man of Christ would be a leftist, according to some....because you worship government over Christ.

Some people worship their own glory over his, and then try to act humble.

This isn't Bible study class......you are the only person that continuously throws up the Bible time and time again.......real annoying.........

Why do you attend Church and claim to read it? I find that annoying.

No, no, no....you’re a leftist....an no true man of Christ would be a leftist, according to some....because you worship government over Christ.

Hey boom why didn't you respond to my questions about no excuses on the Left for Racists but dozens of relativist excuses for Abortion?

Uh oh, got to run yourself through the glory filter now.....only truly enlightened can decide truth

See you always accuse me of being condescending towards you...then you post a piece of crap like this. You just constantly undermine your own credibility boom while whining and complaining about how "mistreated" or "misunderstood" you are by me.

no true man of Christ would be a leftist, according to some....because you worship government over Christ.

Christ said you cannot serve two masters. You will love one and despise the other.
Matthew 6:24
"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money"

Which one do you despise boom?

See you always accuse me of being condescending towards you...then you post a piece of crap like this. You just constantly undermine your own credibility boom while whining and complaining about how "mistreated" or "misunderstood" you are by me.
You just accused someone of lying about attending church.

Christ said you cannot serve two masters. You will love one and despise the other.
Matthew 6:24
"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money"

Which do you serve boom?
My wife

Reactions: bornaneer
Unlike you ATL, I don't have to show off about my faith.........I don't have to announce to the world that my faith is superior, all others are inferior, and damnation will present itself to those who don't profess what I believe......

You just accused someone of lying about attending church.

I didn't say he doesn't attend Church. I asked him what part of the Bible did Almighty God get wrong? He said he doesn't "thump" his Bible, so I asked him why does he go to Church and read it? I said that annoys me because if he's in Church reading it and I'd presume learning something from it why is he so hostile to my using it to defend Truth?

Does he think the Bible is Truth? I did ask him that and he never answered. I know what your answer is.

Jesus would be a liberal in today's society.........I bet they hate that........[laughing]

Actually if you do read your Bible you already know he was equally against the Government AND the Religious leaders of his day.

How is it that you don't know that?

Unlike you ATL, I don't have to show off about my faith.........I don't have to announce to the world that my faith is superior, all others are inferior, and damnation will present itself to those who don't profess what I believe......

If you Love Christ you are compelled to tell others exactly what you are so upset with me saying. I can't judge your walk, but by your fruits I do question your committment to Christ and your confidence in Almighty God's Holy Word. If I'm wrong to question that, bear more fruit.

I've explained that very well already........I don't use the Holy Scripture on a sports message board at every opportunity in an attempt to show off........."Beware false prophets"........

I've explained that very well already........I don't use the Holy Scripture on a sports message board at every opportunity in an attempt to show off........."Beware false prophets"........

Then why are you on a message board criticizing other believers who are defending their Faith and upholding Almighty God's Truth?

You are upset with me using the Bible to argue Truth. I've asked you where is it in error? Why can't you answer that?

Your way of using the Bible is no different than the Islamic nations rule their nation by laws based on the Quran. That's why. This nation is not a nation of "Biblical Law".........take your absolutes elsewhere.

This was another swipe at me (twice in the same thread) and I only point it out to remind you who is the one being condescending and accusatory of what someone believes. As I said yesterday, you demand an atmosphere of decorum and respect for your views while you remain free to mock or belittle anyone else's.

Zero credibility.

Last edited:
Uh oh....you can see on my post there buddy that the original question was “which one do you serve”....then you changed it.....sad.

I edited my post after reading it for clarity. The question and the post remain valid. Serve or despise take your pick. Christ's admonition is still absolute and true.

Your way of using the Bible is no different than the Islamic nations rule their nation by laws based on the Quran. That's why. This nation is not a nation of "Biblical Law".........take your absolutes elsewhere.

The Bible and Quran compete for Truth. They both cannot be such, so which one in your opinion is True and correct?

What do we use to swear in our elected Officials Mr. Bible reader? What do you swear to testify to the Truth on in a court of Law? What sits over the heads of our SUPCO Justices? We are not a nation of Biblical Law?

Find another Church, your Pastor is not serving you well apparently.

If you don't believe the Bible is absolute Truth or you don't prefer to view it that way it's cool. Just admit it. Stop criticizing me because I do believe that. Why are you acting so offended over something you read and believe in?

Last edited:
Just like the stupid Moore guy, you are just as stupid.........we swear in to office on ANYTHING that the person wants to. We've had a Muslim representative swear in on Jefferson's Quran, I believe John Q. Adams and Franklin Pierce swore on a law book (not the Bible)......

Judging my preacher? Shame on you.........

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
ADVERTISEMENT