ADVERTISEMENT

Another Republican Pedophile

And yet he continues to push that fact that someone is lying about being of his very faith, because they don’t support his opinions.....bunch of liars! All roads to righteousness lead through Atlanta

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
And yet he continues to push that fact that someone is lying about being of his very faith, because they don’t support his opinions.....bunch of liars! All roads to righteousness lead through Atlanta

When people like ATL uses the Bible as a weapon, they are no different than those Muslims that do the same with the Quran.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
When people like ATL uses the Bible as a weapon, they are no different than those Muslims that do the same with the Quran.
I’ve tried to discuss with him. I think it’s better to just hurl funnies and insults. I don’t think we can go 6 pages on just that alone

Just like the stupid Moore guy, you are just as stupid.........we swear in to office on ANYTHING that the person wants to. We've had a Muslim representative swear in on Jefferson's Quran, I believe John Q. Adams and Franklin Pierce swore on a law book (not the Bible)......

Judging my preacher? Shame on you.........

His work for you is weak in my opinion. You can't even admit the Bible is Almighty God's inerrant Holy Word, yet you criticize believers who defend it as such.

Shame on you!

Your way of using the Bible is no different than the Islamic nations rule their nation by laws based on the Quran. That's why. This nation is not a nation of "Biblical Law".........take your absolutes elsewhere.

For you to equate how I defend Biblical Truth with Islamic terrorists who use the Quran to kill in the name of Allah not only informs me you probably do not read the Bible, but if you do you understand very little of it.

For you to equate how I defend Biblical Truth with Islamic terrorists who use the Quran to kill in the name of Allah not only informs me you probably do not read the Bible, and if you do you understand very little of it.
And yet again.

I’ve tried to discuss with him. I think it’s better to just hurl funnies and insults. I don’t think we can go 6 pages on just that alone

Hurling insults and making funnies is your response to questions of Biblical Truth right boom?

But of course only you are tolerant, open minded, willing to consider all options and understanding of all beliefs right?

So why are my defenses of the Bible the only objects of your ridicule?

Zero credibility.

0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0=0

I challenge you to give one example of me using the Bible as a "weapon" like Muslims using the Quran.

Link me.

Hurling insults and making funnies is your response to questions of Biblical Truth right boom?

But of course only you are tolerant, open minded, willing to consider all options and understanding of all beliefs right?

So why are my defenses of the Bible the only objects of your ridicule?

Zero credibility.

0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0=0
Thou whom shalt determine ones faith, ones truth, ones politics, and ones credibility.....all bow before King Georgia.....the db gate keeper

Reactions: atlkvb

That poster defends nothing of his Faith except that he goes to Church and reads the Bible. What else did he defend? I didn't lie on him. I accepted his boasting that he reads the Bible and asked him if that is true why does he get so upset with me?

I also asked him if he thought it was God's inerrant Holy Word and he didn't answer. Did I lie about that too? What Bible reading Christian has trouble answering that question?

Last edited:
Thou whom shalt determine ones faith, ones truth, ones politics, and ones credibility.....all bow before King Georgia.....the db gate keeper

It's okay I know how bad it is Boom feeling left out.

Awwww honey, don’t be like that....after all those pages we shared?

I know man we went like 14 pages and then at the very end you ducked out. You never answered my question about the relativism in your answers for abortion versus the absolute answers against Racism. Why?

What opinions did I accuse that poster of having that don't agree with me? He said he gets tired of me "Bible thumping" whatever that means?

Then I called him an Atheist because I gather from that statement that he doesn't think much of the Bible like you don't.

Then he came back all offended insisting he both goes to Church AND reads the Bible, but doesn't use it as he accused me of "like a weapon" as Islamic Muslims use the Quran.

So what did I get wrong about what he said?

Last edited:
I asked that poster to give me an example of me using the Bible as a "weapon" like Muslims use the Quran.

I asked that poster if the Bible is God's inerrant Truth?

I asked that poster to link me to anything he's ever said in Defense of Biblical Truth.

I asked moe what Trump proposes or has signed into Law that is "White nationalist"

I asked you why Leftists make no exceptions for folks who are racists but all sorts of exceptions for folks who kill innocent Babies.

The silence on these questions is hard for even the deaf to hear.

Why swear an oath then? Who is it being sworn to...the Sun Goddess?

If I were going to worship anything it would be the sun. I can see it. I can feel it. It provides life. It provides a means for counting time. Many valid reasons to worship the sun.

Reactions: Boomboom521
If I were going to worship anything it would be the sun. I can see it. I can feel it. It provides life. It provides a means for counting time. Many valid reasons to worship the sun.

The Sun is an amazing star, provided to us to sustain Life. No doubt. However it is only part of the Creation, it is not THE Creator.

As marvelous as it is why are you more willing to worship it as part of the Creation and not THE Creator who put it there?

The Sun is an amazing star, provided to us to sustain Life. No doubt. However it is only part of the Creation, it is not THE Creator.

As marvelous as it is why are you more willing to worship it as part of the Creation and not THE Creator who put it there?
And grout shalt be placed into the filter of glory......and your beliefs found to not carry the strength to carry court with King Georgia

And grout shalt be placed into the filter of glory......and your beliefs found to not carry the strength to carry court with King Georgia

Hey boomer instead of your tortured attempts at the King's English how about explaining why the Left never makes any exceptions for folks who claim to be racists...

"Well I'm not a racist, but I can't impose my morality against it onto anyone who chooses it"...

Yet you almost never run out of exceptions for folks who want to kill their unwanted babies....

"Oh I'm personally opposed to abortion but I can't impose my morality onto folks who choose to kill their offspring".

Why the difference? (You can answer in the King's English if it helps you better explain the hypocrisy)

Last edited:
Hey boomer instead your tortured attempts at the King's English how about explaining why the Left never makes any exceptions for folks who claim to be racists...

"Well I'm not a racist, but I can still impose my morality against it onto anyone who chooses it"...

Yet you almost never run out of exceptions for folks who want to kill their unwanted babies....

"Oh I'm personally opposed to abortion but I can't impose my morality onto folks who choose to kill their offspring".

Why the difference? (You can answer in the King's English if it helps you better explain the hypocrisy)
King Georgia shalt also judgeth thous jokeths as incorrectieth, for thou shalt always feeleth inferior to his might majestic presence! Roar! Roar! Roar!

Reactions: atlkvb

Very condescending boom. I thought you insisted on something better than that?

King Georgia shalt also judgeth thous jokeths as incorrectieth, for thou shalt always feeleth inferior to his might majestic presence! Roar! Roar! Roar!

Why not just try answering the question boomer? I only want to hear your defense of the double standard...my superior intellect that you suggest is not at issue here but your lack of intellect in finding a reasonable explanation for the obvious relativist hypocrisy behind the question is.

So I get the meme...ha...ha very funny. Now answer the question you left hanging after jousting with me for 14 pages!

Or just admit that you can't answer it.

That's pretty good. I'm going to try some "Ebonics" on you boom.

How's this:

Damn Dog...you know dat White racist M'fvcker ain't got no game...he can't twirl his lame dope ass silly putty sh*t making excuse for thoughts to even chirp what yo 'ol dumb ass self asked his retarded honkie red neck ignorant bitch ass...so just pass on that buggah sugar eating white dope limp assed Pussy!!!!!!!!!

How's that boom....think that would go down wit da bruthas in the hood...the ones you on the Left care so much about?

Last edited:
That's pretty good. I'm going to try some "Ebonics" on you boom.

How's this:

Damn Dog...you know dat White racist M'fvcker ain't got no game...he can't twirl his lame dope ass silly putty sh*t making excuse for thoughts to even chirp what yo 'ol dumb ass self asked his retarded hunkie red neck ignorant ass...so just pass on that buggah sugar eating white dope limp assed Pussy!!!!!!!!!

How's that boom....think that would go down wit da bruthas in the hood...the ones you on the Left care so much about?
Ok....not sure what you’re doing there

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT