ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Hoops

You would like to think gregor's stupidity is just an act...but unfortunately it's not.
Funny thing is TTU was without their top scorer. Image the spin the Pitt idiot would be spewing if it was the other way around. Yet another monster thread for Greg where he looks so ignorant. ACC down to 5th in the RPI. Ouch

Last edited:
Reactions: WVUFanForever
LOL Gregory they got boat raced. If a B12 team loses it is legit but if a B12 team boat races a ACC team it is a fluke? WOW you are such a conference homer.

That wasn’t a fluke. I never said that. TT played a good home game. Actually I haven’t seen an ACC team I’m impressed with. I just know from the games the Big12 lost I can say with confidence Big12 isn’t special. ACC and Big Ten will be there at the end like they always are.

Last edited:
Reactions: tOSUGrad90
That wasn’t a fluke. I never said that. TT played a good home game. Actually I haven’t seen an ACC team I’m impressed with. I just know from the game the Big12 lost I can say with confidence Big12 isn’t special. ACC and Big Ten will be there at the end like they always are.
The issue with the ACC and the 10 is not the top but the bottom. The ACC has 8 teams outside the top 90 and the 10 has 4. The 12 is running away with it again. TTU beat them at the garden, 1500 miles away from home. Damn you been drinking?

The issue with the ACC and the 10 is not the top but the bottom. The ACC has 8 teams outside the top 90 and the 10 has 4. The 12 is running away with it again. TTU beat them at the garden, 1500 miles away from home. Damn you been drinking?

Sweet take haha. You homers say this every year yet the Big12 never dominates NCAAs in March and literally never win a playoff game.

Mic drop

Sweet take haha. You homers say this every year yet the Big12 never dominates NCAAs in March and literally never win a playoff game.

Mic drop
Just going by the computers. Top to bottom the best conference in basketball for 6 years in a row. Thanks for proving my point on your ignorance Gregory. Stick to trolling Texass. He is more your speed.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
The Big 12 is so good "top to bottom" that the same teams win the conference in football (Oklahoma) and basketball (Kansas) every year.

Greggy claims he has an open invitation to this message board from 5-0.
So that is your friend and not mine. Should have chased him off when he first arrived truthfully.
His trolling didn't last long on the Penn St board. They banned the idiot .

So that is your friend and not mine. Should have chased him off when he first arrived truthfully.
Not sure I saw him post that. I am not the owner or a moderator on this board. The photo you posted to Greg is You? If so what is up with the Marshall gear?

Not sure I saw him post that. I am not the owner or a moderator on this board. The photo you posted to Greg is You? If so what is up with the Marshall gear?

That is osugrad.
He trolls WVU on multiple platforms.

I don't see why some Marshall fans and grads are so anti WVU.
WVU is the flagship and is the only school in the state that plays big time sports.

That is osugrad.

WVU is the flagship and is the only school in the state that plays big time sports.
Well that makes since. He is a bigger tool then you and Gregory put together.

That is osugrad.

Shut your whore mount, WVpride304. It's one thing to lie about who you are, and quite another to post a random pic of a Marshall couple, and lie to the World, saying that it is me. Instead of Googling Texas history all day, perhaps, you should look up "defamation" and "libel," fraud.

Shut your whore mount, WVpride304. It's one thing to lie about who you are, and quite another to post a random pic of a Marshall couple, and lie to the World, saying that it is me. Instead of Googling Texas history all day, perhaps, you should look up "defamation" and "libel," fraud.

Sue me.
Fake attorney

It had already been proven you aren't a lawyer like you claimed.

It has already been proven you are a fraud
It has already been proven you are a Marshall fan

It has already been proven you have a face only God can love

Oh so Texas fan hangs out on Pedi St site too. Sweet!

This makes "since" to you, with your pea-sized brain, but that's about it.

I’ll be a character wittiness for Texass. He is a dipshit lying sack of crap that is a racist homophobe. Sorry Grad90 but I have to call it the way I see it. Hope that doesn’t discredit your civil claims against that POS.

Last edited:
You are right. Sorry Greg.

I’m a moron at times but I’m your moron. I’m heading to Orlando and attending both Bowls. I’ll be rooting for ISU like I played there!!! I’ll be neutral at Bama/Michigan. Won’t root against them but just can’t come to cheer for them. Maybe late in the game. Just lookin for a great game.

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
I’m a moron at times but I’m your moron. I’m heading to Orlando and attending both Bowls. I’ll be rooting for ISU like I played there!!! I’ll be neutral at Bama/Michigan. Won’t root against them but just can’t come to cheer for them. Maybe late in the game. Just lookin for a great game.
Michigan was the only B1G team to lose a bowl game a couple of years ago. I wanted the B1G to go undefeated in bowl games, but wasn't upset, if you know what I mean. Can't root for 'bama, either.

Is psychotic right now. I have Big Ten #2 at this point. Big12 comes in at #3.
Meanwhile time has shown us that early reason rankings are nothing but a beauty contest. Your conference homer-ism is just silly. The NET as 3 B12 teams in the top 10 and the ACC with one entering conference play. The NET has the BE #1 B12 #2 and the ACC #6 in conference strength. In the end the only rankings that matter are the NCAA. Not sure I have ever seen a troll who's posts have blow up in their face more than yours. Happy New Year Greg and may all your 5 foot putts find the bottom of the hole.

Where ya been for the last month. Hope your New Years is your best. At the Bama game right now. Harris just ended it for Bama. The dude is a beast. 2:31 left. Over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT