ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Hoops

I guess you missed the losses by Michigan State and Wisconsin.

Ugh.

And Yale was up 16 on State Penn until the Refs swallowed their whistles. That game was almost criminal.

Ugh.

And Yale was up 16 on State Penn until the Refs swallowed their whistles. That game was almost criminal.

He is just trolling
As busy and as much money as Greg supposedly makes I doubt he has time to watch a lot of basketball.

Reactions: WVUFanForever

Ugh.

I guess that you missed Ohio State's 25 point beat down of Villanova.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
PAC 12 is probably deeper than the B1G this year.
Probably not, WVPride304/fake Texas fan. Haven't been in many years, and this is one of your worst troll jobs yet. The Mountain West Conference has given the PAC 12 a battle for western supremacy the past few seasons, as have Gonzaga and St. Mary's.

Probably not, WVPride304/fake Texas fan. Haven't been in many years, and this is one of your worst troll jobs yet. The Mountain West Conference has given the PAC 12 a battle for western supremacy the past few seasons, as have Gonzaga and St. Mary's.

What does that have to do with this year?
You are bringing up irrelevant information

Way too early to rank the conferences but PAC 12 is in front of both the B1G and Big 12.
They have probably the two worst P5 teams but they are a 7 bid lead and so far been a solid conference.
Arizona St their 6th or 7th best team played with UVA

Going from this year and not what happened in 2017

Yes, it is WAY TOO EARLY to rank conferences, WVPride304, so then why do you insist upon doing so? #Trolling

You are a weird person.
I am glad being on this site upsets you. Means what I am doing is working.

Not ranking anything. Saying so far the PAC 12 has a better resume than both the B1G and Big 12.

Both conferences haven't looked great.

I don't know where the SEC fits in at this time so I am not ranking anyone.

As of today the PAC 12 has a solid resume.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
You're delusional and transparent, WVPride304. You have always rooted for everything West Virginia, including WVU. Your lame profile here pretends to root for Texass. Neither school is in the PAC 12, which means that you're simply trolling. Try again.

This is crazy.
I don't get your reasoning.
Shows how messed up your mind is.

It is trolling or being a homer

It is what the actually facts say after a few weeks.
They say so far the PAC 12 has a better resume.
Big 12 needs to get some work done. OU losing to Stanford didn't help. Neither did Iowa State losing to Oregon State
Baylor also took a L to Washington.

B1G has a bunch of bad losses so far and doesn't look as deep as many thought.
Could be a 4-5 bid league

You continue to troll, but you root for a Big 12 team, and pretend to root for another, WVPride304. I'm an Ohio State alumnus. My t-shirts, hats, mugs, etc. say "Ohio State" on them, not the "B1G Conference." I posted about OHIO STATE, and now you're trolling me with PAC 12 b.s., which has nothing to do with anything. Now, turn your tiny head back to the TV and watch your real favorite Big 12 team, LoserPride.

Seek help.
You should really just let this go. You cannot change reality on a message board no matter how hard you try.

This is about WVU athletics. Has nothing to do with Ohio State.
As a fan of school in the Big 12 I come over and talk about WVU and Big 12 related material.

Ohio State has nothing to do with any of this. I don't care about Ohio State. They are irrelevant to me.
I don't see why you continue to follow me around like a lost puppy.

Seek help, brother.
That is all I can tell you.

Going into tonight B12 is 1 and the 10 is 5th in rpi rankings. I am sure the the Pitt Troll knows more than the computers.

I'm not your brother, PrideTard. No brother of mine would be stupid enough to spend all day on a WVU message board pretending to be a Texass fan. You need to give it up, fraud.

You are all just drama. Negative shit.
You are supposedly an Ohio State fan so who I am doesn't matter.
Is your mind that messed up that you cannot think straight

Keep the drama on the Woodshed. I try to come over and here and talk WVU and Big 12 sports but I have two butthurt bitches.
You are your BF Greggy.
I enjoy the fact that my presence bothers you but respect the message board.
Drama for the Woodshed
WVU athletics for this message board

Oh, you mad alright. Game not going your way? That's why you should not troll on message boards during your team's games. You get all emotional. Nobody cares about your opinion of PAC 12 basketball, so STFU, Pride.

I already said my peace.
You are too small and weak minded to mess with me.

You are obviously trying to pump up the post count on this to compare it to the game thread of the WVU game.
It is sad and pathetic.

You're delusions continue to whisper in your tiny skull, Pride. Don't worry, though, as you'll be here all alone at 3:00 a.m. to "talk" to yourself, as usual. #WVPride304/FakeTexass Fan

Going into tonight B12 is 1 and the 10 is 5th in rpi rankings. I am sure the the Pitt Troll knows more than the computers.

You guys post that stuff every year homer. Yet one trick pony Big12 disappoints every year. Kansas St snuck through with a joke draw and of course got dismissed with no Title a couple of years ago. Texas Tech is well coached and deserve a Final Four last year. In the meantime ACC and Big Ten generally do well in the Spring. Duke, UNC, UVA and Louisville all with Titles. Do you really need to go down this path of destruction.

I mean look at where Pitt and Clemson were in ACC last year. They just took out two solid Big12 programs. UVA took out Big12 top dog Texas Tech for yet another ACC Title.

ACCept it!

All I can add to this thread, is that I just watched Michigan manhandle Iowa State.

That's a B1G vs Big XII on a neutral court.

Greg Jacobs knows a lot more about sports than you homer types combined.

sg44gold said:

Ugh.

And Yale was up 16 on State Penn until the Refs swallowed their whistles. That game was almost criminal.Click to expand...

I guess that you missed Ohio State's 25 point beat down of Villanova.
[/quote]
Is that the Nova that also got smacked by Baylor?

These clowns trying to create a narrative.

Big 12 is looking like a 6 bid conference. Thought earlier they could put more in but some of the schools on the bottom half aren't looking as good now.
Iowa State is maybe the worst team this year. They have Haliburton and that is it.

B1G so far isn't looking much better.
They can come together by December but some of the schools who were suppose to be solid aren't.

So far the PAC 12 looks better than both conferences.

They have really rebounded this year after having two horrible years.

ACC? Top heavy league.
Florida State is probably the only school outside of that top group that can make a deep run.

Conferences like the Big 12 and Big East you have to see where their bottom teams fit in your conference
Iowa State probably will beat Iowa just like DePaul did.

Iowa is probably the seventh or eight best B1G team.

Big 12 is looking like a 6 bid conference. Thought earlier they could put more in but some of the schools on the bottom half aren't looking as good now.
Iowa State is maybe the worst team this year. They have Haliburton and that is it.

B1G so far isn't looking much better.
They can come together by December but some of the schools who were suppose to be solid aren't.

So far the PAC 12 looks better than both conferences.

They have really rebounded this year after having two horrible years.

ACC? Top heavy league.
Florida State is probably the only school outside of that top group that can make a deep run.

Conferences like the Big 12 and Big East you have to see where their bottom teams fit in your conference
Iowa State probably will beat Iowa just like DePaul did.

Iowa is probably the seventh or eight best B1G team.
PAC 12 is 6th in power ratings and the B12 is 1st. Top to bottom the computers like the B12. The ACC is right there and it would not surprise me by January if they are #1.

PAC 12 is 6th in power ratings and the B12 is 1st. Top to bottom the computers like the B12. The ACC is right there and it would not surprise me by January if they are #1.

When was the date on it?

Things have changed the last few days.

Matters what factors they use. PAC 12 has the two worst teams in a power conference.
The B1G probably has the next two in Nebraska and Northwestern.

Could be dragging them down.

All I can add to this thread, is that I just watched Michigan manhandle Iowa State.

That's a B1G vs Big XII on a neutral court.

Greg Jacobs knows a lot more about sports than you homer types combined.
Do you always swallow gregor? Or does he let you spit it out from time to time...or are you the same person?

When was the date on it?

Things have changed the last few days.

Matters what factors they use. PAC 12 has the two worst teams in a power conference.
The B1G probably has the next two in Nebraska and Northwestern.

Could be dragging them down.
You ever heard of google? I was looking at realtime rpi so that would be today.

speaking of a false narrative, now that Michigan manhandled Iowa State, all the preseason rankings were wrong? I'm seeing them listed as high as 4th, and as low as 7th in all preseason polls. Maybe the B1Gs supposed 8th best team is simply much better than your middle of the pack team.

speaking of a false narrative, now that Michigan manhandled Iowa State, all the preseason rankings were wrong? I'm seeing them listed as high as 4th, and as low as 7th in all preseason polls. Maybe the B1Gs supposed 8th best team is simply much better than your middle of the pack team.

If you need something to feel better about yourself that is on you.
I don't particularly care how you want to take the game.
This isn't a Big Ten message board. We tell you how the teams are ranked in this conference.

Iowa State was near the bottom of the conference in the official Big 12 predictions.
They returned only 2 players from last year

You do a disservice to Michigan being on this message board.
No true self respecting Michigan fan is insecure enough to troll a WVU message board.
They probably don't even talk about WVU on a Michigan message board.
Some of you need to get into reality.

You see this thread? This is the kinda thing that just tickles my balls.

It's 5 games into the season.

Big 12 PR was talking about getting 9 teams in. Don't think this is the year.

Could be wrong but the Big 12 was shooting for the moon this season.
Most likely will be at least a 6 bid league maybe 7.

ADVERTISEMENT