ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Hoops

I do have to say the Big 12 doesn't have a single bad loss right now.
Let's give it until middle of December

Northwestern lost to a team that was a Div 2 team a couple of years ago
ACC has numerous bad losses
SEC has a few.

Bad losses are what conferences are really judged by

Big 12 PR was talking about getting 9 teams in. Don't think this is the year.

Could be wrong but the Big 12 was shooting for the moon this season.
Most likely will be at least a 6 bid league maybe 7.

You’re as bad as old timer Eers haha. You’re such a Big12 homer.

For real who are the really good teams in the Big12? Kansas. Texas Tech. Baylor. Probably WVU. Other than that I see a bunch of average teams. How many made tourney last year? 5 or 6. Come on guys you’re talking like this Conference is a meat grinder. Didn’t the last week tell you guys anything about the Big12? Told me there are a few good teams and 5 or 6 average teams.

Greggy

Hate to tell you but the Big 12 has been the best conference the last 8 years by KenPom.

Isn't changing this year.
KenPom is often considered the most reputable site for college basketball.

Not us. Coming from the outside.

Texass/Pride you’re so jealous of the Big Ten and ACC it’s sad. You need to go suck off fellow homer Eers.

No.
You are the one on this board. Sounds like you are a bitter little bitch.
I don't post on ACC message boards. They don't have any traffic. Majority of those schools lack fans.

I do have to say the Big 12 doesn't have a single bad loss right now.
Let's give it until middle of December

Northwestern lost to a team that was a Div 2 team a couple of years ago
ACC has numerous bad losses
SEC has a few.

Bad losses are what conferences are really judged by

Keep justifying you homerism haha

Truth hurts

Heard the Orange Bowl trying to get out of their contract with the ACC because they want nothing to do with the conference. It was on ESPN.com

Is it because they thought the ACC was going to give them Pitt.

No reason to be jealous of such a pathetic conference

Truth hurts

Heard the Orange Bowl trying to get out of their contract with the ACC because they want nothing to do with the conference. It was on ESPN.com

Is it because they thought the ACC was going to give them Pitt.

No reason to be jealous of such a pathetic conference

Let me guess. You heard that in you’re bathroom while you whackin off to Oklahoma highlights.

Let me guess. You heard that in you’re bathroom while you whackin off to Oklahoma highlights.

Was on ESPN.com

You know the ACC had to move their Championship game because they lacked fans in Jacksonville

You want to make a ban bet
If the ACC championship game has more viewers I will leave
If the Big 12 does you will leave

Was on ESPN.com

You know the ACC had to move their Championship game because they lacked fans in Jacksonville

You want to make a ban bet
If the ACC championship game has more viewers I will leave
If the Big 12 does you will leave

And what does that prove to a geek like you? Remind me as we establish yet another mega thread. You must admit I’m royalty and magic for site traffic. Remember geek all you have to do is put me on ignore and the domination will be over. I mean I will get to mock you uncontested but at least you will not get embarrassed and dominated everyday.

No...

You are a lowlife who thinks being royalty on a message board is important.
That is why you will always lose

No...

You are a lowlife who thinks being royalty on a message board is important.
That is why you will always lose

Ah yes just as I thought. Just like calling you out because when you post are a bully. A racist. And a homophobe. You are very insensitive to the victims of child abuse with your past Pedo remarks. You just aren’t a very nice person.

Going to be a fun next month.
Should pay attention to the Florida St job search.

A big time program ACC like that should be able to get a coach from an average Big 12 school.

Another nice win for Michigan this afternoon over a top ranked team. Hopefully TVZ caught the game, so he can break down how awful North Carolina is, to take away from a nice OOC win for the B1G.

Or, maybe TVZ can simply Google, as that's how he acquires all his information, other than his man crush statements towards the famous Greg Jacobs.

I started to like KU more when Roy left.

But my respect for Roy has grown over the last few years.
Just another Thanksgiving tournament that UNC doesn't win.
For them they have to stop letting up so much space. But I will give credit to Michigan on defense.
Solid defensive effort.

But one game doesn't change my opinions of the conferences.

Some of you aren't understanding it isn't me saying the B1G is way behind the Big 12.
It is these sites that measure the conferences.
The B1G gets watered down by teams like Northwestern and Nebraska.

Another nice win for Michigan this afternoon over a top ranked team. Hopefully TVZ caught the game, so he can break down how awful North Carolina is, to take away from a nice OOC win for the B1G.

Big win by Michigan and Big Ten. Still can’t believe Michigan wasn’t ranked coming out of the gate. That will change Monday.

winner-theme.gif

That is how I know what I am doing is working.

Because Greggy, MichiganHerd and OSUgrad are so bothered about it.

Truthfully think they are the same person even though people say they are not.
If not it is funny how Herd swings from Greggy's dick like a female.

Another nice OOC win for middle of the pack B1G representative Iowa over Texas Tech. Let me guess, TVZ, Texas Tech is the 9th best program in big 12, right above Iowa State?

That is how I know what I am doing is working.

Because Greggy, MichiganHerd and OSUgrad are so bothered about it.

Truthfully think they are the same person even though people say they are not.
If not it is funny how Herd swings from Greggy's dick like a female.

Hey Herd we are the same person haha. We own you Pride. You’re just to stupid or stubborn to walk away. There ya go again with the vile posting. Once again you lose.

Another nice OOC win for middle of the pack B1G representative Iowa over Texas Tech. Let me guess, TVZ, Texas Tech is the 9th best program in big 12, right above Iowa State?

His Big12 homer tears are sad, but funny at the same time. He’s so desperate he’s propping up PAC12 support.

Greggy

Hate to tell you but the Big 12 has been the best conference the last 8 years by KenPom.

Isn't changing this year.
KenPom is often considered the most reputable site for college basketball.

Not us. Coming from the outside.

Scratch of Texas Tech haha

Hey Herd we are the same person haha. We own you Pride. You’re just to stupid or stubborn to walk away. There ya go again with the vile posting. Once again you lose.

Once again.
You are too stupid to know the difference between to and too
I thought you attended CMU.

When the grammar police come out you know the game is lost haha. Now back to the Big12 haha

You are suppose to be this well educated person but you have faulty logic plus you make simple grammar errors.

If you want to come off as this CMU grad at least take the time and not look like a high school dropout when you post

You are suppose to be this well educated person but you have faulty logic plus you make simple grammar errors.

If you want to come off as this CMU grad at least take the time and not look like a high school dropout when you post

I graduated from Pitt and went to CMUs MPM program. Thought I wanted to run a Hospital. Got into finance, thank God, and the rest is history. Top 1% wage earner. Living the dream. You know the rest Blah blah blah.

Now back to Big12 getting schooled early in hoops and being a joke in football.

I graduated from Pitt and went to CMUs MPM program. Thought I wanted to run a Hospital. Got into finance, thank God, and the rest is history. Top 1% wage earner. Living the dream. You know the rest Blah blah blah.

Now back to Big12 getting schooled early in hoops and being a joke in football.

Big 12 does have the best winning percentage with the best SOS.

As a human you can't pay attention to all the games so you make conclusions based on the few games you do watch.
Your conclusions are often wrong

Big 12 does have the best winning percentage with the best SOS.

As a human you can't pay attention to all the games so you make conclusions based on the few games you do watch.
Your conclusions are often wrong

Does the Big12 get their first playoff win this year? We all know overrated Big12 hoops is. They prove it every year in Challenge and NCAAs. But football is a national joke.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT