ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Hoops

Does the Big12 get their first playoff win this year? We all know overrated Big12 hoops is. They prove it every year in Challenge and NCAAs. But football is a national joke.

Big 12 has beaten the SEC in their challenge every year except one.
Greggy you are too stupid sometimes.

Big 12 has beaten the SEC in their challenge every year except one.
Greggy you are too stupid sometimes.

Wait the Big12 is a meat grinder. Should be a blowout every year right.

Big12 hoops had another stellar day yesterday haha. Looks like Texas Tech and ISU are gonna be like 8th and 9th in this brutal league haha.

At least Texas outlasted McNothing State haha.

Much better than losing to a Southland Conference team like some schools.

McNesse State doesn't want SFA to get all the glory so they tried to take out Texas.
We have to play these schools.every year. With them taking out a few big times school the entire conference is trying to get some.

You are suppose to be this well educated person but you have faulty logic plus you make simple grammar errors.

If you want to come off as this CMU grad at least take the time and not look like a high school dropout when you post

I graduated from Pitt and went to CMUs MPM program. Thought I wanted to run a Hospital. Got into finance, thank God, and the rest is history. Top 1% wage earner. Living the dream. You know the rest Blah blah blah.

Now back to Big12 getting schooled early in hoops and being a joke in football.

Finance? Good, need you knock out this std dev of a 2 asset portfolio for me. Haha

Much better than losing to a Southland Conference team like some schools.

McNesse State doesn't want SFA to get all the glory so they tried to take out Texas.
We have to play these schools.every year. With them taking out a few big times school the entire conference is trying to get some.

You’re on a string puppet boy haha. Get out of my mega thread puppet boy.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
You’re on a string puppet boy haha. Get out of my mega thread puppet boy.

You are just being an idiot.
You know who played basketball at McNesse State. One of the greatest shooters in NBA History. Joe Dumars. Have to show that program some respect.

They would probably beat Pitt. They are better than Nicholls State.

But beating Pitt in sports isn't much. Gets some coaches fired.

You are just being an idiot.
You know who played basketball at McNesse State. One of the greatest shooters in NBA History. Joe Dumars. Have to show that program some respect.

They would probably beat Pitt. They are better than Nicholls State.

But beating Pitt in sports isn't much. Gets some coaches fired.

Blah blah blah haha.
Texass/Pride at it again. Google is your best friend haha.

PAC 12 is probably deeper than the B1G this year.
WVPride304 whiffs again, as Ohio State's 25-point rout of UNC at Chapel Hill wraps up the B1G's 8-6 win in the B1G/ACC Challenge. Two ranked B1G teams didn't win, but the rest of the conference won eight games to show off the league's depth. Troll VanZandt/Pride plays the fool yet again.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
But both conferences have some awful teams.

B1G had a tough first week but has looked much stronger recently.

As of right now Big 12 has won 81% of their games.
A much higher rate than the B1G or ACC

ACC has the lowest rate at 72% of the Power 6 basketball conferences.

Doesn't have the strength at the top this year it seems.
Things change. Problem is that usually these teams get stronger in conference and not OOC.

http://realtimerpi.com/rpi_conf_Men.html

9552636.jpeg

But both conferences have some awful teams.

B1G had a tough first week but has looked much stronger recently.

As of right now Big 12 has won 81% of their games.
A much higher rate than the B1G or ACC

ACC has the lowest rate at 72% of the Power 6 basketball conferences.

Doesn't have the strength at the top this year it seems.
Things change. Problem is that usually these teams get stronger in conference and not OOC.

http://realtimerpi.com/rpi_conf_Men.html
These conferences have four/five more teams than the Big 12, so of course they have more bad teams than the Big 12, but simple arithmetic escapes you, and your original stupid contention was that the PAC 12 was deeper than the B1G, which was a very bad troll attempt, even for you, the King of Trolls. You think that because you have Google bookmarked that you're an expert on every conference, but you know very little about the B1G, and your agenda is obvious.

WVPride304 whiffs again, as Ohio State's 25-point rout of UNC at Chapel Hill wraps up the B1G's 8-6 win in the B1G/ACC Challenge. Two ranked B1G teams didn't win, but the rest of the conference won eight games to show off the league's depth. Troll VanZandt/Pride plays the fool yet again.

Big Ten best hoop conference in my mind until March. There are 6 potential Elite 8 teams in the Big. Anyone that refuses to accept the quality of the Big Ten this year is a dipshit with fake handles.

So when you judge a conference you look at every team..

So the Big 12 and Big East have the advantage.
Big 12 since they went to 10 has averaged 6.5 teams a year to the tournament. 65% of the conference.

This is escaping you....

Having 4 Top 10 teams doesn't make you the best conference because you might have 3 teams that are sub 100.

You look at Top 50.
If you can get the majority of your conference above that line then you are playing what they refer to as NCAA Tournament teams every night

Beat Purdue on their home court and then We can talk.

Texas is maybe the 5th best team in the Big 12.

None of those B1G schools can beat them at Mackey.

They have issues with teams with length and athleticism.

But Purdue doesn't lose at home.
They still have the longest home winning streak during B1G conference play there.
Virginia found this out.

At home they have been the last few years

Since the B1G doesn't play everyone we might not have any idea this year.
Don't know the schedule.

Ohio State beating UNC on their home court was impressive.
UNC first home court defeat by more than 20+ points since 2002 I believe

But if you see multiple teams do it takes away from the game

If Purdue wins the rest of their games at home and only has 1 home loss during the season it is an impressive win.

So when you judge a conference you look at every team..

So the Big 12 and Big East have the advantage.
Big 12 since they went to 10 has averaged 6.5 teams a year to the tournament. 65% of the conference.

This is escaping you....

Having 4 Top 10 teams doesn't make you the best conference because you might have 3 teams that are sub 100.

You look at Top 50.
If you can get the majority of your conference above that line then you are playing what they refer to as NCAA Tournament teams every night

No one cares what you think puppet boy.

Yet people care what a Pitt fan has to say.

This is funny.

Stop responding to me then. Put me on ignore Greggy.
Obviously you are too feminine to handle the truth on this message board.

Yet people care what a Pitt fan has to say.

This is funny.

Stop responding to me then. Put me on ignore Greggy.
Obviously you are too feminine to handle the truth on this message board.

Never will put my puppet star on ignore. You’re just to stupid to go away. Dude I’ve owed since the beginning and you can’t let go of me because I called you out early and often for ruining this site. I’ll keep this up for the next decade brah haha. 3,2,1 reply.

You are minor leagues.

This site should be ruined for you. You are a Pitt fan. You shouldn't be comfortable posting here.

If you do you should at least hide your agenda. You are so upfront about it that it is obvious.

If Bacot misses any length of time UNC is probably not a Top 25 team.

If you think your team cannot shoot play UNC. Their defense is horrible. Cole Anthony isn't much better than Crabman from last year.
But this year's team.might not be able to shoot their way out of games.

Virginia is probably the total opposite
When Arizona St almost beat them you knew they had issues.

That team cannot score to save their life and you can't hold everyone to 50 points.

Why is Florida State so broke.

Sounds like they could use some money.

Never hear this about Big 12 schools.

Hopefully you get more people at your Championship game than the PAC 12.

It is awful.
Truthfully think the PAC 12, ACC and Big 12 should merge with 16 alphas and then fight it out.

But some people in those conferences want to hold out.

But both Florida St and USC are hurting for money right now.

The ACC is slowly killing Florida State.

You are right about their stupidity but let's not act like the ACC is this big time conference.

When it all actuality it isn't.
Might move into 4th over the PAC 12 but having 15 schools and 60% of them being welfare schools really hurts.

Yes...
Pitt is a welfare school.

Is psychotic right now. I have Big Ten #2 at this point. Big12 comes in at #3.

Well I have to put Big Ten ahead of ACC at this point.

Big Ten, ACC..............................................................Big12, PAC12 then SEC.

People most likely don't want rankings from someone who hasn't watched all the games or seen all the data.
Leave it to the experts and people who know what they are talking about.

Don't need them from some unemployed bum possible pedo.
Please don't let those rumors about you be true Greggy. I still had a minute of respect for you.

Well I have to put Big Ten ahead of ACC at this point.

Big Ten, ACC..............................................................Big12, PAC12 then SEC.
The issue is the bottom of the 10 and the ACC verse the 12. That is why every computer has the 12 as #1. I realize you are trolling but after awhile you just look bad. Troll better or let it go.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
The issue is the bottom of the 10 and the ACC verse the 12. That is why every computer has the 12 as #1. I realize you are trolling but after awhile you just look bad. Troll better or let it go.

LOL at Big12 homer year after year after year with same sad song haha. So St Johns would be Top 2 or 3 in Big12 haha.

People most likely don't want rankings from someone who hasn't watched all the games or seen all the data.
Leave it to the experts and people who know what they are talking about.

Don't need them from some unemployed bum possible pedo.
Please don't let those rumors about you be true Greggy. I still had a minute of respect for you.

Scumbag

LOL at Big12 homer year after year after year with same sad song haha. So St Johns would be Top 2 or 3 in Big12 haha.
Well Gregory you are the one acting as a conference homer. LOL at your small pitiful existence. Hey what is the score in the 10 Championship game?

Well Gregory you are the one acting as a conference homer. LOL at your small pitiful existence. Hey what is the score in the 10 Championship game?

I giggle when dudes post in the middle of games. Ohio St onto the Playoffs. So you think Big12 wins a playoff game this year? Is anyone ever gonna answer that question? You clowns chirp about how good the Big12 is haha. What do you think the spread will be for Oklahoma game? I’m thinking 2-4 point dogs.

I giggle when dudes post in the middle of games. Ohio St onto the Playoffs. So you think Big12 wins a playoff game this year? Is anyone ever gonna answer that question? You clowns chirp about how good the Big12 is haha. What do you think the spread will be for Oklahoma game? I’m thinking 2-4 point dogs.
I don't think OU can beat LSU who is the # 1 team. Only a homer would say otherwise.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
ADVERTISEMENT