ADVERTISEMENT

A 2 year contract extension will take Holgorsen to 2020 and 4 year contract extension to 2022

wbgvwbgv

All-Conference
Nov 19, 2001
I believe Holgorsen's current contract runs until the beginning of 2018 (through the 2017 season). With just a few more play makers, Dana is going to be competing for a Big 12 championship and a playoff spot. Very exciting news - the trolls and low information fans are all going to sulk for a few days and then have to dream up some other way to insult our intelligence.

iu

Hoping that Dana gets the 4 year contract extension - will help more with recruiting and retaining our football coaching staff. We probably won't know if it is 2 years or 4 years until after the Bowl game.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
I believe Holgorsen's current contract runs until the beginning of 2018 (through the 2017 season). With just a few more play makers, Dana is going to be competing for a Big 12 championship and a playoff spot. Very exciting news - the trolls and low information fans are all going to sulk for a few days and then have to dream up some other way to insult our intelligence.

iu

Hoping that Dana gets the 4 year contract extension - will help more with recruiting and retaining our football coaching staff. We probably won't know if it is 2 years or 4 years until after the Bowl game.
You are... Marshall!

Reactions: bEER_Nation13

iu

Maybe your next handle should be Dana's extension

He didn't get ANY extension. Do you understand? Did you read Shane's release? Not a glowing endorsement.

Low information, mouth-breathing trolls such as wbgvqbgv have very small reading comprehension skills.

iu

a losing record next year he won't see 2017..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT