ADVERTISEMENT

2016 Stanley Cup Finals

Plays like that where Rust got down ice to negate the icing call is what wins championships IMO. Let's Go Pens!

Reactions: torontoeers
Sharks play 3 good minutes, and the Pens respond with several great chances. Jones is regrettably dialed in again tonight; makes the Dumoulin goal that much more puzzling.

Reactions: Euell
Pens defense (and offense) doing a pretty solid job protecting Murray; only 4 SOG for San Jose. But no matter what happens the rest of tonight (or Wednesday), we can all say we saw Jones give up at least ONE bad one this series

Cherry just highlighted a great play by Kessel to hop over that puck fired his way on a late change....keep the pedal to the metal and heads in the game Pens!

Sharks SOG in the 1st were two by Polak, and one each by Donskoi and Nieto. I can live with THAT combination of SJS shot makers the rest of this game.

How does Jones give up 2 GA like those given some of the saves he's made ??

I have now TWICE seen Murray flinch his right shoulder up high when a Shark has had the puck down low to his RHS when he's down in the crouch...with the 2 going there thus far in the series...anyone else see it?
Healy did on my feed just now lol....'they are going there with regularity now, high short side and Murray knows it'..

Reactions: COOL MAN
Gotta give the Sharks credit; pushing the attack with some seriousness. Meanwhile, if Pickles doesn't come back......or does at less than full speed.....that's a big break for the Pens,

SOG Sharks 17 Pens 16 (13-7 Sharks in the 2nd). But it seems like the Pens had scoring chances on almost every one of their shots.

I don't think I want to be forced to bet too much the Pens can find a way to win this game 2-1.

Karlsson has been VERY dangerous tonight......wish he'd turn an ankle or something

Man, does that Burns spend a lot of time moaning to the stripes

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Last edited:
Unofficially, Sharks with 2 SOG in the 3rd.......that HAS to be a record low on your own ice in an elimination game. And there's nothing better than seeing Cup-keeper Phil Pritchard bring out the Cup to US !!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT