ADVERTISEMENT

đź”´ NSD LIVE đź”´ West Virginia head coach Neal Brown

Look for alternate listing as "Preview of Next Season's Transfer Portal Fodder."

As long as Neal Brown is coach then WVU will be kneeling to most of its opponents. Worse WVU career record in 43 years, 4th worst in history. Numbers say it all. I hope for great things, as always, for my alma mater but Neal is making it difficult to find a silver lining.

As long as Neal Brown is coach then WVU will be kneeling to most of its opponents. Worse WVU career record in 43 years, 4th worst in history. Numbers say it all. I hope for great things, as always, for my alma mater but Neal is making it difficult to find a silver lining.
Nobody asked for your opinion. Just listen.

…and us sucking something awful.
Has nothing to do with it when a team can look over your roster and say this kid is good and not in the Portal. Go offer him huge amounts of money and him here.

Players don't have to be in the portal for someone to come along tampering with it.

Would not matter if WVU had finished 8-5 or 11-2 they would still be getting taken.

Has nothing to do with it when a team can look over your roster and say this kid is good and not in the Portal. Go offer him huge amounts of money and him here.

Players don't have to be in the portal for someone to come along tampering with it.

Would not matter if WVU had finished 8-5 or 11-2 they would still be getting taken.

You have no idea how many players would stay or go if WVU had a real coach who the players could really get behind. All you are doing is believing all the weak excuses for Neal and WVU. The NIL and portal sucks, but to generalize every player as the only thing they care about now is money, is just ridiculous. But it plays right into the WVU/Neal Brown excuse bag. Poor Neal. Poor WVU. Poor Allen. Go figure...

You have no idea how many players would stay or go if WVU had a real coach who the players could really get behind. All you are doing is believing all the weak excuses for Neal and WVU. The NIL and portal sucks, but to generalize every player as the only thing they care about now is money, is just ridiculous. But it plays right into the WVU/Neal Brown excuse bag. Poor Neal. Poor WVU. Poor Allen. Go figure...
School A won 3
School B won 11
Let's see School A comes and offers a player off school B 1,00,000.00 dollars

Kid on school B says thanks everyone respect my decision.

What you are doing is only seeing those that go portal to be in portal. You're not looking at the big picture where kid is on the team says I'm staying and taking your big money then another school comes along taps the kid that's on your team and says hey we have more money come join us. Kid then leaves. That's called tampering. So open your ****ing eyes.

I SECOND THIS EMOTION. HUGGINS BROUGHT 7 IN THROUGH THE TRANSFER PORTAL AND IS 10-2. PORTAL IS A REVOLVING DOOR THAT BRINGS PLAYERS IN AND TAKES PLAYERS OUT. NEAL BROWN IS NO HUGGINS SO PLAYERS GO ELSEWHERE.

I SECOND THIS EMOTION. HUGGINS BROUGHT 7 IN THROUGH THE TRANSFER PORTAL AND IS 10-2. PORTAL IS A REVOLVING DOOR THAT BRINGS PLAYERS IN AND TAKES PLAYERS OUT. NEAL BROWN IS NO HUGGINS SO PLAYERS GO ELSEWHERE.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

School A won 3
School B won 11
Let's see School A comes and offers a player off school B 1,00,000.00 dollars

Kid on school B says thanks everyone respect my decision.

What you are doing is only seeing those that go portal to be in portal. You're not looking at the big picture where kid is on the team says I'm staying and taking your big money then another school comes along taps the kid that's on your team and says hey we have more money come join us. Kid then leaves. That's called tampering. So open your ****ing eyes.
The NIL, the transfer portal, ESPN, the NCAA, woke, they are all ruining college sports as we know it. The entire thing stinks. But the fact remains, we are in the wrong hands to handle it either way with Neal Brown. Whether players stay or go, they are not getting good coaching under Neal and they are leaving for more reasons than money.

The NIL, the transfer portal, ESPN, the NCAA, woke, they are all ruining college sports as we know it. The entire thing stinks. But the fact remains, we are in the wrong hands to handle it either way with Neal Brown. Whether players stay or go, they are not getting good coaching under Neal and they are leaving for more reasons than money.
All true. But I'm still cheering for my team to win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT