ADVERTISEMENT

Things you will hear at a Marshall home game

158. " I logged onto the WVU smack board last night and couldn't remember which one of my aliases I had used earlier and I even started an argument with myself. Usually I am in complete agreement with myself no matter which name I use."

160. " I saw where WVU is upgrading their football stadium...they have been upgrading the Coliseum..........they built a beautiful baseball park.....all in the last couple of years. They act like they have 30 million dollars a year to spend or something."

161. " We are Marshall, we used to play for championship when we were 1-AA"

162. " Them Chickeneers will do anything to one up us......jist as soon as they heerd that we wuz going to get $1.4 million to play at South Carolina they runt out and lined up a game with Florida State in Atlanta for $4 million. I'm gittin tard of them always doing that to us."

Last edited:
163. "If the MAC extends us an invite I hope our state legislature can provide the money so we can buy ourselves out of CUSA, cause if they don't we will be stuck here forever."

165. " I woosh Chuck Landon would retIre........all he ever writes these days is how bad a shape we are in with CUSA."

"Good crowd today. Officially 3,400 I think they said. Pretty good considering the Barboursville Pine Wood Derby starts same time as kickoff."

167. Remember when we almost beat WVU. That Martinez fumble. OMG!!!

168. " I'm dam tard of watching NBC replaying that interview with the WVU athlete that won the first Gold Medal. at the Rio Olympics. Why don't' they replay our big UCONN win instead?"

169. " We haint sending none of our athletes to the Olympics until the Olympic Committee agrees to hold the games here at the Joan. Home and home or none."

170. " Since I started watching beIN to keep up with Marshall sports I'm really getting hooked on camel racing."

Your think for this much money, they would parade some deer for us to shoot at during half time. It would be a lot more fun than this football bullshit.

172. " I hope whoever get elected as our next President restores government cheese........I miss that stuff."

173. " I wish they'd put more charging stations for our electric too fat to walk wheel chairs here at the Joan........I'm tard of the fat between my legs getting chapped walking up and down these steps."

174. " I woosh I could afford to park at Tic Toc Tars.......them tailgates over there is awesome."

LOL! I'd forgot about Tic-Toc-Tires.

A friend of mine's lil' brother did a short stint in the Iron Bar Hotel worked there after he got out. That job was the best thing that ever happened to him. He was headed down a bad road before he landed it, doing the same old stuff that got him locked up.

175 . " These halal hot dogs that beIN insists our concession stands sell hain't very good......"

177. " I cain't believe that you can buy tickets to our Pitt game for 6 bucks........don't they know we are Marshall ? "

178. " I cain't believe they scheduled the Chili Fest downtown on the same day we play Morgan State.........no wonder all these seats are empty".

179. " Not many cable companies offer beIN, but at least we can watch the game on Facebook."

180. They want us at Bristol! Wait? What? They want Marshall Tucker to play at the Spring Nationals? We're not that Marshall. Find out of they'll let us collect the empties to take Michigan's "10 Cent NoWate Recyclin' Center and Fatass Cafe!" The fake Marine does the loadin'.

181. "OMG, we are losing to Akron at home........let's put a bag over our head and get the hell out of here before anyone we know sees us."

182. "If Akron hung 65 on us just imagine what Louisville is going to do to us next week............anyone wanna buy my tickets for that one ? I would be there but we are expecting the mail man to deliver the new phone book that day."

183. " What the hell was Hamric thinking when he put Akron, Louisville, and Pitt on our schedule in the same year ? "

Reactions: WVU82
185. " I'm not leaving at halftime because of the score, but I think I may have left the iron plugged in.........gotta get home to check on that."

186. louvul won scor 100 on us TJ, teres only rrom for too numburs on dat scorbord...

188. We get Louisville and Pitt back to back. If we only lose by 20 to each team we might get a vote for top 25 again.

189. " Louisville fans are classless showing up with all those red shirts screwing up our Stripe the Stadium effort "

190. " OMG........Louisville is tearing us a new one.........we need to fire Doc. "

191. " I hope this bag over my head doesn't make me fall down the stairs getting out of the Moan tonight."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT