ADVERTISEMENT

Just glanced at the rivals top 100

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
ahia state has 7 of the top 100, and will probably end up with more......they do it every year......they have endless money to spend.....all of that 4 and 5 star talent......and in the past 10 years they have the same amount of nattys as WV and marshla........0......none.....nada.....and I'll just mention that WVU scored more points on their first offensive play of the bowl game than ahia state did in 4 qtrs........and I don;t want to hear about players opting out....every team had them and had to adjust.....so what is it,,,,poor coaching?......lack of intestinal fortitude?......an attitude of entitlement and arrogance?.......or maybe it;s just that they are overrated........when you get to the point that your expensive high powered football offense can't get you more than 3, and when your super bowl is a basketball win over a 9-22 Big 12 team then maybe it's time to look inside....so endeth the lesson🙏

Reactions: old buzzard
ahia state has 7 of the top 100, and will probably end up with more......they do it every year......they have endless money to spend.....all of that 4 and 5 star talent......and in the past 10 years they have the same amount of nattys as WV and marshla........0......none.....nada.....and I'll just mention that WVU scored more points on their first offensive play of the bowl game than ahia state did in 4 qtrs........and I don;t want to hear about players opting out....every team had them and had to adjust.....so what is it,,,,poor coaching?......lack of intestinal fortitude?......an attitude of entitlement and arrogance?.......or maybe it;s just that they are overrated........when you get to the point that your expensive high powered football offense can't get you more than 3, and when your super bowl is a basketball win over a 9-22 Big 12 team then maybe it's time to look inside....so endeth the lesson🙏
king might save this receipt and bring it back up in 10 years.. be careful what you post. lol

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
You're the only dumb a$$ I know who deludes yourself into thinking that having seven top 100 commits is a negative, Slow Head. Put down the bong, geezer! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

You're the only dumb a$$ I know who deludes yourself into thinking that having seven top 100 commits is a negative, Slow Head. Put down the bong, geezer! LOLOLOLOLOLOL
owned......again....and again......I speak the truth.........what you do with them is a definite negative

i tried counting up to 10 for the number of points the Buckeyes got in their bowl game but couldn't get past 3.

So, i counted osu's completions during the game and i did count to 10. So yes, I can count to 10
Only because you didn't run out of fingers. Neither WVU's football team nor WVU's basketball team won 10 games, so I see why you're allergic to the number 10. I can't remember the last time that Ohio State's football and basketball teams didn't win 10 games. In football, it was probably when Luke Fickell was the interim coach before Meyer, who was before Day. Sadly for you, 10 wins has been the ceiling for WVU's football program for many years now. Find a Marshall fan to thump your chest to because you're way out of your league here, chilly.

Only because you didn't run out of fingers. Neither WVU's football team nor WVU's basketball team won 10 games, so I see why you're allergic to the number 10. I can't remember the last time that Ohio State's football and basketball teams didn't win 10 games. In football, it was probably when Luke Fickell was the interim coach before Meyer, who was before Day. Sadly for you, 10 wins has been the ceiling for WVU's football program for many years now. Find a Marshall fan to thump your chest to because you're way out of your league here, chilly.
chilly? cute. you have a nickname for me. Thx pumpkin

chilly? cute. you have a nickname for me. Thx pumpkin
Your takes are definitely chilly...freezing cold, really. I've named you after Clarence "Chill" Hill, a Dallas scribe. Chill is one of those a$$holes that plays the race card every day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT