ADVERTISEMENT

Things you will hear at a Marshall home game

50. " When you're done with that cup can I have it? I forgot to bring me a spit toon"

52. " I can't figger out why they don't put on the big screen the replay of coaching legend Bobby Pruett saying IF YOU'RE SKEERED BRING YOUR DOG......, Man that sure made me proud to be a Herdiot."

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
53: I wish Marshall would have Big K day. 3 two-liter bottles for a buck twenty five is just too high. Then again, maybe our AD is looking at tooth decay problem in Huntington.

56: Hey fellow Herd fans pass the word.(Today at half-time we all are going to have a Shit-in at 50 yd line to protest new CUSA TV contract)

58. " Oh man, I left my can of Copenhagen out in the truck, Can I have a dip of yours?"

61. " Night games here at the Joan used to be fun, I wish we could afford to turn the lights on "

62. " Why does the Bowl Selection Committee even worry about strength of schedule?........we won 11 games dammit.........11 wins.......and they won't let us play for the National Championship"

64. " O M G.......ESPN just showed the score to our game on their ticker tape ! "

"When are we getting new uniforms ? The WV taxpayers need to buy some new ones."

66. " Make time next Thursday to get down to the Greyhound Station and send of the Herd as they head out to North Texas"

67. " Remember the days when we weren't in CUSA?????? Our players didn't have to wear uniforms with holes in them back then."

69. "Why is Ohio University still on our schedule????? We know we can't win that game." Heard from the next seat over - " I thought that was the Ohio State University that kept embarrassing us every year....you mean it's that little team a few miles outside of Parkersburg????????........O M G."

71. " I bought my tickets through Stub Hub.......$3 each or two for $5, I bet the Ears wish they had that going for them"

75. " The only reason Ohio U gets fired up enough to beat us every year is because we are like their Super Bowl"

78. " Man, I'm glad we can buy Mini Packages here at the Joan.........especially since our Welfare check hain't keepin up with inflation"

79. " I can't believe that when I buy a mini package I can't pick my own seat"

80. " I've got a herd on and it's lasted for more than 4 hours......."

82. " If we can handle Louieville and Pitt, and DD gets our basketball program up to Standard, the ACC is surely going to invite us in...."

84. We should start playing Alabama. We respect them. After all, they play for championships, too.

86. " I caint believe Morganhole got voted the best place to eat in WV.......whoever said that must haint never had the chili cheese fries at Stewarts Hot Dogs"

87. " Who cares how many non-qualifiers we take????? Just because a kid is dumb doesn't mean he should be deprived of playing football at the Joan"

88. " I hope we never land in a conference where we can't take non-qualifiers."

89. " I gotta get my Christmas shopping done early this year so I won't have to do it during our bowl game."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT