ADVERTISEMENT

Things Never Change

"How do you think I know about your dog, baby, wife, YouTube video, etc.?
I've known your name for years."

the definition of stalking...lol

or paranoia...

No they didnt. You are so wrong.

If you want to argue semantics, fine. Perhaps the employer didn't, but by all accounts, it appears that they are the one who put it up.

Are you arguing against all of the other stuff that's been posted by other posters recently (your initials, other hints at your name, dog, baby, wife's former job - not magazine stacker, etc.)?

If you want to argue semantics, fine. Perhaps the employer didn't, but by all accounts, it appears that they are the one who put it up.

Are you arguing against all of the other stuff that's been posted by other posters recently (your initials, other hints at your name, dog, baby, wife's former job - not magazine stacker, etc.)?
There is no video. Period. You are completely full of shit. Nobody here other than you has ever discussed my wifes job. You should just stop now and admit you are wrong before I make you look like a bigger idiot.

There is no video. Period. You are completely full of shit. Nobody here other than you has ever discussed my wifes job. You should just stop now and admit you are wrong before I make you look like a bigger idiot.

Or we could post pics of you and show everyone who really looks like an idiot.

Completely full of shit? Why did you threaten another poster recently when he posted your initials?

The world patiently awaits as the horseman huddle to try and figure out whats up.

Its simple if the goods were had.

No pictures.
No video from my company
No makeup video

This is getting ugly.

Makeup video? Who mentioned anything about a makeup video? Traci may need a makeup tutorial though.

You're trying to bait us into posting your pictures so vermin has a reason to ban us. It's not hard to see.

Since you avoided the same question by two people, why did you get mad when somebody posted three simple letters which appeared to be initials, dildodave?

Makeup video? Who mentioned anything about a makeup video? Traci may need a makeup tutorial though.

You're trying to bait us into posting your pictures so vermin has a reason to ban us. It's not hard to see.

Since you avoided the same question by two people, why did you get mad when somebody posted three simple letters which appeared to be initials, dildodave?

Who is Traci?

Stop hiding behind Vernon you little pussy. You talked a huge game and you were totally full of shit.

I didnt get angry at anyone for posting initials. Since you have known my name for some time now by your own claim, you already know that those were not my initials.

Oh by the way dumbass, i dont have a baby either.

Last edited:
Who is Traci?

Stop hiding behind Vernon you little pussy. You talked a huge game and you were totally full of shit.

I didnt get angry at anyone for posting initials. Since you have known my name for some time now by your own claim, you already know that those were not my initials.

Oh by the way dumbass, i dont have a baby either.
Look on the bright side dumbass, you only wasted 20 seconds researching the wrong person and 3 days to dig the grave for me to bury you in it.

LOL. The next time you start to think you are smarter than me think of how embarrassed you are right now and move along dipshit.

Sorry that I fall behind your million post history and can't live on a message board. Embarrassed? Come on. Must we compare lives again? We all know who you are, O.C.D. That's why you got pissed at the hints.

Sorry that I fall behind your million post history and can't live on a message board. Embarrassed? Come on. Must we compare lives again? We all know who you are, O.C.D. That's why you got pissed at the hints.
All the damage control wont help dipshit. How can you talk OCD when it is clear you never knew who I was or what I do? You are completely exposed as the liar blowhard that I and many others have said you are. Live with it. Kiss the baby dumbfuk.

"Good morning and Happy Valentine's Day, honey. Yes, I'll eat breakfast with you, fvck you, and fix your flat tire soon. Just let me send off these last couple of dozen of message board posts from the conversations I was having last night when I couldn't watch tv with you or kiss you goodnight."

"Good morning and Happy Valentine's Day, honey. Yes, I'll eat breakfast with you, fvck you, and fix your flat tire soon. Just let me send off these last couple of dozen of message board posts from the conversations I was having last night when I couldn't watch tv with you or kiss you goodnight."

Now that is hilarious coming from supaplaya on a Sunday morning.

It had to hurt realizing I played you cocky ignorant ass for days and being laughed at by so many people. Gonna be hard on your NPD.

And it was exposing it. Somehow, a top 25 TV market (which I'm in) missed his felony charge which happened at a game. I believe it was due to his legal name being different than the name he uses regularly. It was three weeks after his arrest before I had the TV anchor/reporter I was pleasuring run the story. The next day, all area TV stations and newspapers ran with the story.

But, you said that you refuse to sign an NDA as part of the settlement because you want to "expose" everything.

Now you claim that you've already "exposed" this part of it and the TV anchor already ran the story ... blah blah blah.

It looks like everything you want to "expose", which is why you claim you won't sign the NDA, has already been "exposed" a year ago.

http://hbcusports.com/2015/02/17/so-how-crazy-is-brian-jenkins/

There are either fallacies with your story (go figure, a narcissist lying to try to make themselves look better through exaggeration?), or your brilliant legal mind hasn't even done the most basic of research to see if holding out for a settlement that doesn't include an NDA is even worthwhile.

So, you're either lying, or you're stupid. Probably both.

You dont have pictures. Idle threats from a liar.
I hope he doesn't post your pictures. You're one of the guys that actually looks dumber than he actually is, and that's saying quite a bit, based on the ignorance of your 110,000 posts.

I hope he doesn't post your pictures. You're one of the guys that actually looks dumber than he actually is, and that's saying quite a bit, based on the ignorance of your 110,000 posts.
Ok moron I will help you catch up since reading is clearly not your strong suit.

There are no pictures. He doesnt know my name or anything about me. He thought he had youtube videos but it wasnt me. He has information about my baby that doesnt exist. He thought the leader of the 4 dorkmen posted my initials the other night but that wasnt me so he doesnt know my name.

I played you for the morons you are. Enjoy being mocked.

Reactions: CAK125
It's gonna be okay, little davie. You don't mind if I call you that, do you? If you object, how about I call you 'sticks'...?

He doesnt know my name or anything about me. He thought he had youtube videos but it wasnt me. He has information about my baby that doesnt exist. He thought the leader of the 4 dorkmen posted my initials the other night but that wasnt me so he doesnt know my name.

All the while saying that WVU fans are obsessed with him.
Seems to be quite the opposite.

But, you said that you refuse to sign an NDA as part of the settlement because you want to "expose" everything.

that's correct. i suggest you familiarize yourself with the definition of "everything."

It looks like everything you want to "expose", which is why you claim you won't sign the NDA, has already been "exposed" a year ago.

it looks like everything (there is that tricky word again) has been exposed? care to explain how everything has been exposed?

let me get this straight: first, you're using an article based on an article which i practically wrote. the original article which went national and was picked up by the AP (and thus numerous major sports outlets) was whose doing? who do you think decided what was to be and not to be released at that state? who do you think decided whose names were and weren't allowed to be quoted? who do you think decided whose names were and weren't to be used at all? who do you think has a text in which he wrote "that's what i want, if you want to take it a different way, ill pull the plug on the whole thing, and everyone you claim you are quoting or naming will all say you fabricated it?"

i had what i wanted released when i wanted. it was enough to lead to a major NCAA investigation at both institutions and have the first shot fired.

you think i would bust my nut before a first settlement was even offered? of course not. not only do they know i have a lot more, but they also don't know the extent that i have it.

There are either fallacies with your story (go figure, a narcissist lying to try to make themselves look better through exaggeration?), or your brilliant legal mind hasn't even done the most basic of research to see if holding out for a settlement that doesn't include an NDA is even worthwhile.

that entire paragraph is predicated on the belief that the things mentioned in that article were all of the issues that i have proof of happening.

"everything." go look it up, moron.

that's correct. i suggest you familiarize yourself with the definition of "everything."

it looks like everything (there is that tricky word again) has been exposed? care to explain how everything has been exposed?

let me get this straight: first, you're using an article based on an article which i practically wrote. the original article which went national and was picked up by the AP (and thus numerous major sports outlets) was whose doing? who do you think decided what was to be and not to be released at that state? who do you think decided whose names were and weren't allowed to be quoted? who do you think decided whose names were and weren't to be used at all? who do you think has a text in which he wrote "that's what i want, if you want to take it a different way, ill pull the plug on the whole thing, and everyone you claim you are quoting or naming will all say you fabricated it?"

i had what i wanted released when i wanted. it was enough to lead to a major NCAA investigation at both institutions and have the first shot fired.

you think i would bust my nut before a first settlement was even offered? of course not. not only do they know i have a lot more, but they also don't know the extent that i have it.

that entire paragraph is predicated on the belief that the things mentioned in that article were all of the issues that i have proof of happening.

"everything." go look it up, moron.

I've told you several times "I believe you" ... settle down Alice.

Here's a tidbit though. With "everything" that's already been put out there over a year ago, if nobody has been doing any additional digging, then nobody probably cares.

You should be used to that from this board though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT