ADVERTISEMENT

Things Never Change

My youtube video? Shit. If I want to make cash I would juat sell this thread to a psychiatric school as a test case. You are batshit crazy.

There are lots of ways to make a living from YouTube videos.

One woman, who was in between career changes from a magazine stacker to an office manager at a medical office, randomly posted a YouTube tutorial showing how to apply makeup with cotton swabs and cotton q-tips. She ended up making more from the video than she did stacking magazines. It helped buy all of those cotton-cloth diapers.

Reactions: Geauxtherd
There are lots of ways to make a living from YouTube videos.

One woman, who was in between career changes from a magazine stacker to an office manager at a medical office, randomly posted a YouTube tutorial showing how to apply makeup with cotton swabs and cotton q-tips. She ended up making more from the video than she did stacking magazines. It helped buy all of those cotton-cloth diapers.
This post makes me want to sing Dixie.... I wish I was in the land of cotton, old times there are not forgotten...

Would you like me to post pictures of all of the court decisions to date?

Something tells me it won't take much more disbelief for you to do that regardless of what I answer.

I told you "I believe you" :eek:kay:

BTW, I'll let you in on a little secret that has apparently escaped your great legal mind. If the AD has 2 felonies, it would already be a matter of public record so you won't be "exposing" anything.

Just trying to save you some embarrassment, no need to thank me, it's what I do.

:eek:kay:

BTW, I'll let you in on a little secret that has apparently escaped your great legal mind. If the AD has 2 felonies, it would already be a matter of public record so you won't be "exposing" anything.

Just trying to save you some embarrassment, no need to thank me, it's what I do.

Embarrassment is what you should feel for your lack of reading comprehension. I never claimed he has two felonies. I claimed he has two separate arrests, one of which is a felony charge.

And it was exposing it. Somehow, a top 25 TV market (which I'm in) missed his felony charge which happened at a game. I believe it was due to his legal name being different than the name he uses regularly. It was three weeks after his arrest before I had the TV anchor/reporter I was pleasuring run the story. The next day, all area TV stations and newspapers ran with the story.

Embarrassment is what you should feel for your lack of reading comprehension. I never claimed he has two felonies. I claimed he has two separate arrests, one of which is a felony charge.

Shows how much I pay attention to you.

It's just fun playing you like a puppet and writing paragraph after paragraph in post after post after post that nobody cares enough about to actually read.

[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

Shows how much I pay attention to you.

It's just fun playing you like a puppet and writing paragraph after paragraph in post after post after post that nobody cares enough about to actually read.

[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

Yet, you were able to somehow find a minor detail buried in the middle of one of those many paragraphs that you supposedly don't read.

Dumb and a liar. Must be a rough life.

Reactions: 30Kelly
Yet, you were able to somehow find a minor detail buried in the middle of one of those many paragraphs that you supposedly don't read.

Dumb and a liar. Must be a rough life.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Doesn't know the difference between scanning and reading ... I'm sure you can't pick out details by scanning but that doesn't mean nobody else can.

Liar, stupid, and yet somehow incredibly arrogant ... while also having such a fragile ego that having people not believe you drives you crazy enough to write and write and write.

You throw out a lot of insults for somebody that has to lie about everything. School, work, jobs ...

Doesn't know the difference between scanning and reading ... I'm sure you can't pick out details by scanning but that doesn't mean nobody else can.
Then perhaps you shouldn't open your trap. I mean, you went to great effort, even going as far as.... "I'll let you in on a secret" regarding two felonies.

Moron.

Then perhaps you shouldn't open your trap. I mean, you went to great effort, even going as far as.... "I'll let you in on a secret" regarding two felonies.

Moron.

Two felonies or two arrests with only one felony ... doesn't make a difference to the point of my statement. It's still public record so rifle isn't "exposing" anything.

Moron.

Two felonies or two arrests with only one felony ... doesn't make a difference to the point of my statement. It's still public record so rifle isn't "exposing" anything.
You see, your problem is pretty simple. You, like many other WVU fans are simply infatuated by Rifle. Like he said, every time he makes a post, you immediately log on to respond, often times, making statements that make you appear to be a common moron. My advice is pretty simple. You should consider keeping your yapper shut.

You see, your problem is pretty simple. You, like many other WVU fans are simply infatuated by Rifle. Like he said, every time he makes a post, you immediately log on to respond, often times, making statements that make you appear to be a common moron. My advice is pretty simple. You should consider keeping your yapper shut.

He thinks he will win in this argument with Rifle.

That's the part I just find so darn cute.

There's no argument. Everyone is sitting back and enjoying rifle being played like a little puppet. Hell, he's written two dozen paragraphs about shit none of us give a damn about. [laughing]

Yeah, Bambi comes on here trying to play the role of some sophisticated, big feeling message board prince, but at the end of the day, Bambi is just another Bernadette from the Hawg Wild trailer park.

Moron.

there are plenty of things that are public record. 30kitty's home address is public record. yet, he complained about people "exposing" it on hypocritenation. if it is public record, how could Marshall fans have exposed it, right?

the fact is, something being public record doesnt mean it cant still be exposed. if the masses dont know about it, a single media organization has never reported on it, and it has been brushed under the carpet as best as possible, being public record means nothing. it still hasnt been exposed.

now, run along before you continue to look dumber than usual.

we all know your mother has a penis. but, she wont get arrested for that unless she exposes it in public. see how that works? people could know about it, but it hasnt been exposed yet.

there are plenty of things that are public record. 30kitty's home address is public record. yet, he complained about people "exposing" it on hypocritenation. if it is public record, how could Marshall fans have exposed it, right?

the fact is, something being public record doesnt mean it cant still be exposed. if the masses dont know about it, a single media organization has never reported on it, and it has been brushed under the carpet as best as possible, being public record means nothing. it still hasnt been exposed.

now, run along before you continue to look dumber than usual.

we all know your mother has a penis. but, she wont get arrested for that unless she exposes it in public. see how that works? people could know about it, but it hasnt been exposed yet.

More paragraphs ... such a poor tormented soul.

And now of course there has to be a mother or wife jab in there someplace ... 7th grade mentality. I can't understand why all of the P5 schools aren't beating down your door to join their program. It's a damn mystery I tell ya'.

I've told you probably half a dozen times "I believe you" :eek:kay:

something being public record doesnt mean it cant still be exposed

That's exactly what that means. LOL.

The identity behind the poster that goes by 30Cat is, in fact, NOT public record. You really suck at analogies.

And lies ... they are all so transparent it's laughable.

Reactions: TIREPUNK
That's exactly what that means. LOL.

The identity behind the poster that goes by 30Cat is, in fact, NOT public record. You really suck at analogies.

And lies ... they are all so transparent it's laughable.

his identity wasnt what i said, now was it? i clearly mentioned an address as being public record. so, simply hinting at an address isnt exposing the identity behind 30kitty.

name the lies i have ever said about myself, and ill prove you wrong. hell, we have played this game countless times over the last decade about the girls i pleasure, the success i have had, who i hang out with every week, who calls me every day/week, what my life is like, my academic record, my athletic prowess, how i look . . . let me know what "lies" since "they are all" refers to a lot of them.

but, just like always, after i prove everything i said is accurate, instead of accepting that my life is just one you fantasize about ever having, you resort to "he is just a big bully" or "OMG, he falls for it everything. nobody really cares about any of that stuff about you." sure, you all care. that is why the wvu fans come out of the woods to attempt to get me to acknowledge their presence on here every thread i start.

his identity wasnt what i said, now was it? i clearly mentioned an address as being public record. so, simply hinting at an address isnt exposing the identity behind 30kitty.

name the lies i have ever said about myself, and ill prove you wrong. hell, we have played this game countless times over the last decade about the girls i pleasure, the success i have had, who i hang out with every week, who calls me every day/week, what my life is like, my academic record, my athletic prowess, how i look . . . let me know what "lies" since "they are all" refers to a lot of them.

but, just like always, after i prove everything i said is accurate, instead of accepting that my life is just one you fantasize about ever having, you resort to "he is just a big bully" or "OMG, he falls for it everything. nobody really cares about any of that stuff about you." sure, you all care. that is why the wvu fans come out of the woods to attempt to get me to acknowledge their presence on here every thread i start.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Biggest fuking douchebag on the internet.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Biggest fuking douchebag on the internet.

Yep. Exactly what I thought. Nobody wants to take the challenge and compare.

And I have Miles of information and pictures to show who the real dork is here, but it will just end up getting your Cotton panties in a bunch.

Three more Cookman students shot this morning; one fatality. It's unbelievable. That makes at least 14 Cookman students shot within the last 11 months, 3 or 4 fatalities, and one who lost an eye. And those are only the ones known. Who knows how many have been shot while home for summer break, didn't get reported, etc. This is at a school with an enrollment the size of a large high school.

But, instead of focusing on the real issues, the president will chastise the local media for reporting on only the bad parts about Cookman. At least they didn't report how you spent over $200,000 on your two week inauguration party while issuing a budget freeze and university-wide email stating no more vendors would be paid until the freeze was lifted.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/a...hune-Cookman-students-at-Daytona-country-club

Yep. Exactly what I thought. Nobody wants to take the challenge and compare.

And I have Miles of information and pictures to show who the real dork is here, but it will just end up getting your Cotton panties in a bunch.
I have no doubt you have been stalking me looking for pictures and information but you have nothing.

I have no doubt you have been stalking me looking for pictures and information but you have nothing.

I haven't found the picture yet but here's your information.

Douche Bag Dave
To be a "Douche Bag Dave" is to be totally ignorant towards anything in the world that means anything important. A person who fits this description will say things like "can I fist your girlfriend" and will believe anything you tell them until they go look for what it was and finds out that you were ****ing with them, and yet finds it funny.
Dave: " hey dude can I fist your girlfriend"

Dude: why are you such a douche bag dave?

I haven't found the picture yet but here's your information.

Douche Bag Dave
To be a "Douche Bag Dave" is to be totally ignorant towards anything in the world that means anything important. A person who fits this description will say things like "can I fist your girlfriend" and will believe anything you tell them until they go look for what it was and finds out that you were ****ing with them, and yet finds it funny.
Dave: " hey dude can I fist your girlfriend"

Dude: why are you such a douche bag dave?
And here I thought you were ignoring me because you thought I was a weird stalker. Did people ask before they fisted your girlfriend?

Put up or shut up, Pussy.

Listen, Paul Blart. Just because your rental cop uniform came with a tin badge doesn't mean you can succeed in acting like a tough guy on here. Your power stops at telling kids to stop loitering in front of Aeropostale.

I have dropped plenty of hints in the last couple of days for O.C.D. to be absolutely certain I know who he, his coworkers, his mutt, his baby, and his mutt (talking about his dog this time, the last "mutt" was referencing his wife) all are.

Now, your 15 minute break is over, and Saturday nights are always the worst with the tweens trying to get money out of the water fountain pools. So, go earn your pay.

Listen, Paul Blart. Just because your rental cop uniform came with a tin badge doesn't mean you can succeed in acting like a tough guy on here. Your power stops at telling kids to stop loitering in front of Aeropostale.

I have dropped plenty of hints in the last couple of days for O.C.D. to be absolutely certain I know who he, his coworkers, his mutt, his baby, and his mutt (talking about his dog this time, the last "mutt" was referencing his wife) all are.

Now, your 15 minute break is over, and Saturday nights are always the worst with the tweens trying to get money out of the water fountain pools. So, go earn your pay.
You have nothing. Your hints mean nothing to me. It is sad that you are admitting to stalking me, my wife, my coworkers, my baby and my dog but I am not shocked because you have always been jealous of me. This is nothing new. Classy calling my wife names. That is your MO though, attacking women.

Last edited:

If you were even a smidgeon of as good a coach as you say you are then you'd have a major college job, and you wouldn't have to sue everyone in the free world to get it....sit down and shut up.....oops ...better watch how I talk to you or you'll sue me too....like I'm scared[sick]

Rental cop? HA HA. I thought it was ROTC or boy scouts. Is it Craig? Is it Donald? You guys are precious.

You have nothing. Your hints mean nothing to me. It is sad that you are admitting to stalking me, my wife, my coworkers, my baby and my dog but I am not shocked because you have always been jealous of me. This is nothing new. Classy calling my wife names. That is your MO though, attacking women.

sure, they mean nothing to me. are you claiming that we dont and havent know who you are? you know we do. the hints have been easy to see and are clear over the last few days. and i dont have to "stalk" you. anyone who knows your name, as i have for years, simply can look and get that information in less than 20 seconds.

Rental cop? HA HA. I thought it was ROTC or boy scouts. Is it Craig? Is it Donald? You guys are precious.

ive never referenced any of those things you mentioned other than mockingly calling you a rental cop. based on that alone, you have to realize i know who you are.

If you were even a smidgeon of as good a coach as you say you are then you'd have a major college job, and you wouldn't have to sue everyone in the free world to get it....sit down and shut up.....oops ...better watch how I talk to you or you'll sue me too....like I'm scared[sick]

i know this thinking is too advanced for you, but im not suing anybody to get a job, moron. im suing for them to pay what im legally owed and havent been paid.

and nobody within their first three years of having coaching would have a major full-time job. hell, the owner of the leading coaching tracker/transaction website told me four years ago that he knows of nobody who has ever started this late in their life, this far out of football, and made it to coach at the D1 level. i proved him wrong in the first three years (and i also referenced JD Brookhart, whom he admitted was the lone exception).

sure, they mean nothing to me. are you claiming that we dont and havent know who you are? you know we do. the hints have been easy to see and are clear over the last few days. and i dont have to "stalk" you. anyone who knows your name, as i have for years, simply can look and get that information in less than 20 seconds.

You claim to have info on me, my coworkers, my wife, my baby and my mutt and you got that in 20 seconds because you claim you know my name. You are clearly a liar.

You claim to have info on me, my coworkers, my wife, my baby and my mutt and you got that in 20 seconds because you claim you know my name. You are clearly a liar.

The info besides your name was 20 seconds. How do you think I know about your dog, baby, wife, YouTube video, etc.?

I've known your name for years.

The info besides your name was 20 seconds. How do you think I know about your dog, baby, wife, YouTube video, etc.?

I've known your name for years.
But you dont know any of that. It is a far cry from making a claim and that claim being true. There are no youtube videos. My dog is my avatar. Brilliant work on the dog Sherlock.

But you dont know any of that. It is a far cry from making a claim and that claim being true. There are no youtube videos. My dog is my avatar. Brilliant work on the dog Sherlock.

Sure, there is. Your employer has a video of you, which they also put on YouTube

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT