ADVERTISEMENT

Things Never Change

riflearm2

Sophomore
Dec 8, 2004
I drop in for my bi-weekly (don't get excited, O.C.D.- "bi-weekly" doesn't mean what you want it to) skim of the board, and 30kitty is still ruining boards with his incessant, pussified, stick a tampon in his mouth and shut him up, whining and crying.

are you embarrassed when you look in the mirror and pretend to be a man? i have never seen a guy cry so much on a message board for so long. get over it. you're a whiny little bitch who exaggerates and throws childish tantrums only to come back years later and admit you overreacted because you're a giant pussy.

Reactions: banker6796
I drop in for my bi-weekly (don't get excited, O.C.D.- "bi-weekly" doesn't mean what you want it to) skim of the board, and 30kitty is still ruining boards with his incessant, pussified, stick a tampon in his mouth and shut him up, whining and crying.

are you embarrassed when you look in the mirror and pretend to be a man? i have never seen a guy cry so much on a message board for so long. get over it. you're a whiny little bitch who exaggerates and throws childish tantrums only to come back years later and admit you overreacted because you're a giant pussy.

How's the lawsuit going?

Can someone call a Wahmbulance?

want a little cheese and :bread: with that whine:cry:?

mg22630230.200-1_800.jpg

How's the lawsuit going?

It probably isn't going as well as he hoped. Because of his NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder) he thought he deserved preferential treatment as a GA at a HBC. When he didn't get it he cried discrimination and sued. Then he comes on here and attempts to insult 30Cat, somebody that was legitimately harassed.

But Notre Dame wants to open a coaching position for him. Just ask him. He has all of the qualities that legendary program looks for in its hires.
[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

It probably isn't going as well as he hoped. Because of his NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder) he thought he deserved preferential treatment as a GA at a HBC. When he didn't get it he cried discrimination and sued. Then he comes on here and attempts to insult 30Cat, somebody that was legitimately harassed.

But Notre Dame wants to open a coaching position for him. Just ask him. He has all of the qualities that legendary program looks for in its hires.
Claims 30Cat whines and cries but he sues because he didn't think he was treated fairly? Claims racist comments were made? Ok

he thought he deserved preferential treatment as a GA at a HBC. When he didn't get it he cried discrimination and sued. Then he comes on here and attempts to insult 30Cat,

your arguments are almost as bad as their attorney's (their first one they fired, their second one they fired, and now their third one). it would be a violation for me to be a GA. i cant be. further, as was asked of cookman in a court proceeding, why would somebody choose to go from a paid position at an FBS school to an unpaid position at an FCS school (one in the bottom three conferences in FCS at that)? it doesnt pass the common sense test, but we know you havent done well in that either.

not a "coaching" position. it was an off-field position. i mean, it is so far-fetched and all considering one of my closest coaching friends who i coached alongside at cookman is one of their nine assistant coaches and a friend from my high school is part of their football staff.

if you're going to attempt smack, at least get the story straight, moron.

Claims 30Cat whines and cries but he sues because he didn't think he was treated fairly? Claims racist comments were made? Ok

your reading retention is as poor as your daughter's choice of friends-with-benefits.

the lawsuit isnt for not being treated fairly (that would be an EEOC/discrimination suit). that one is coming though. the lawsuit is for unpaid wages . . . a lot of it . . . which was paid sporadically, in different amounts, changed, never paid, etc. I mean, it isnt like i wasnt complaining about it on hypocritenation for a year prior to me leaving there or anything, right?

and racist claims were made. it was recorded. the former head coach asked only two coaches (one being me) to come with him to his new school (the other he ended up making his assistant head coach). i called him out on still owing me tens of thousands of dollars contractually owed to me. eventually, he got mad about it and said "what is your white ass going to do about it, white boy? sue me?" it's all on audio. that is why he did end up accepting the new job (paying him $90,000 less per year) instead of just flirting with it to get a better contract at cookman like he did every year. he accepted it after the cookman AD told him that he needed to get out of there, because the house of cards was about to come tumbling down.

but, hey, dont take my word for it. take the first investigator from the DEO. she ruled in my favor. cookman appealed. the second senior investigator ruled in my favor. cookman appealed for a second time. this led to a special deputy hearing (judge/court proceeding). it was a seven hour hearing. cookman had their attorneys. i had myself . . . no attorney was present, none advised me on it, none did the paperwork, etc. It was all me against their big-firm attorneys who charge $400/hour. so, after the seven hour hearing what happened? the judge ruled in my favor . . . yet again. cookman has appealed again. they filed their exceptions to the ruling last week. i filed my counter exceptions a couple of days ago. they will lose that, again, which gives them one final time to go to state appeals court. who knows if they will continue to challenge after losing every . . . single . . . time to me without using an attorney. their lawyers fees have to be getting up there.

they have made three settlement offers to me, all of which i have rejected. i made sure that if i ever do accept a settlement offer, i will refuse any sort of non-disclosure. see, it isnt about just money with me. it is about principle and ethics. after i get my money, i will make sure most of them are out of jobs. i will go public with it all. they know that. one of the key players (the senior assistant athletic director) was arrested and charged with a felony a few months ago while at a cookman football game (assaulting a police officer). it is his second arrest over the last 5-6 years. yet, even with a felony charge against a police officer (a sergeant at that) while working, with plenty of witnesses who saw it, the school still employs him. these are the kind of people i dealt with.

but, it gets better. for your reading pleasure, take a look at this portion of the exceptions (appeal) their attorney just filed. yes, they really claimed that they didnt employ a quarterbacks coach when i was there. out of 260+ FBS and FCS schools, they are the lone school who claims to have not had a quarterbacks coach. even though evidence has been submitted and accepted showing my business card reading "quarterbacks coach" . . . even though evidence has been submitted and accepted showing my bio and coaching page on their site said "quarterbacks coach" . . . even though their university faculty/staff page showed me as "quarterbacks coach" . . . even though my own personalized parking spot with my name and title painted on it showed me as "quarterbacks coach" . . . even though game programs against florida state, florida international, etc. have me listed as "quarterbacks coach" . . . even though contracts list me as "quarterbacks coach" . . . they still claim they didnt use a quarterbacks coach during the years i was there. brilliant argument.

it doesnt end there. they also claim, as you can see (for those limited few of you who can read), they recently claimed that i admit i wasnt promoted (of course i wasnt- i had been the QB coach for two years there). worse, they stated i claimed that i chose to remain a graduate assistant instead of accepting full-time employment. again, the hearing was recorded. not only did i not make that claim, but why would anyone choose to be a graduate assistant over a full-time employee? and why would they "offer employment" after i had already been employed? their exceptions are comically bad.

if i had to guess, i would think their arguments were created by a highway worker, an account manager for a collection agency, and a magazine stacker.

image_zpstw8ucbut.jpg

I am confused. How does someone pretend to be a man while looking in mirror?

it is very easy. remember when you used to try and make your ex laugh by sticking your crank and balls behind your legs to pretend to be a female? well, 30kitty, the giant pussy, tries to stick his chest out and hide his labia in front of the mirror to pretend to be a man.

your arguments are almost as bad as their attorney's (their first one they fired, their second one they fired, and now their third one). it would be a violation for me to be a GA. i cant be. further, as was asked of cookman in a court proceeding, why would somebody choose to go from a paid position at an FBS school to an unpaid position at an FCS school (one in the bottom three conferences in FCS at that)? it doesnt pass the common sense test, but we know you havent done well in that either.

All lies.

Nobody is judging you though, it's not your fault you have to lie so much. NPD is a sickness just like anything else and I say that it's high time that people start treating mental disorders the same as any physical disability.

I'm in your corner whenever you want to seek help.

All lies.

Oh, I left out another fun part, moron.

Evidence was presented showing that immediately after my suit was filed, my bio was totally deleted from their site (though coaches who had left a year before me were still up). Then, eight months after the suit first was filed, they put my page back up but changed my title and description to "graduate assistant."

When questioned about why that would happen during cross-examination, the AD said "oh, we are constantly making changes on our website." The judge then asked why, regardless of the very coincidental timing of all of it, my bio would then be manipulated to give me a new title and description.

There was dead silence. It we skated again with the response being a inaudible mumble and "I don't know." I felt uncomfortable for the guy, but for emphasis, let out a laugh.

You all should have me teach courses at your law school. I'm sure it would take it up from tier III to tier II.

I'm sure you think that.

Again, I'm in your corner when/if you decide to seek help for your disability.

Hell, you all should have me coaching and recruiting for you, but we all know how bright your drunk coach is with his assistant hires.

Hell, you all should have me coaching and recruiting for you, but we all know how bright your drunk coach is with his assistant hires.

If you're half as good as you claim, you'd think your alma mater would be beating down your door ... wonder why they aren't? Hmmmm.

That would be a violation. Your department is already on probation. And your drunk coach already hires enough GAs to coach the QBs when he is too hungover or partying with opposing coaches nights before games.

That would be a violation. Your department is already on probation. And your drunk coach already hires enough GAs to coach the QBs when he is too hungover or partying with opposing coaches nights before games.

One of your claims was that you HAD to be the QB coach and not a GA (even though the bio page says GA, but you've got a lie to justify that as well) because otherwise they wouldn't have a QB coach. However, a look at the current staff shows no QB coach ... seems like a position they just don't carry.

I'll repeat, whenever you want help for your disability, I'll be in your corner. I'll even give you a ride to the psychiatrist, 'cause I'm just a swell guy like that.

If you're half as good as you claim, you'd think your alma mater would be beating down your door ... wonder why they aren't? Hmmmm.

They called a few weeks ago before it was announced that they needed an RB coach. They went out of their way to let me know, before I heard about the opening, that it was 100% a minority position. Besides two GAs, they didn't have a single black coach on their staff. Klanman Stewart was begging god to let him go down and coach a year in that situation.

The current Boise state coach called me when he was at Arkansas state telling me the same thing. His best friend, whom I coached with at north Texas, left UNT for ark state. He had the HC immediately call me, telling me he had to hire me. His first comment to me was "xxx insisted I hire you. I've known him for decades, he is my best friend, and I trust his word and opinion as much as my own." He then went on to tell me that the administration was forcing him to make a minority hire for the position

I can share more stories if you'd like.

They called a few weeks ago before it was announced that they needed an RB coach. They went out of their way to let me know, before I heard about the opening, that it was 100% a minority position. Besides two GAs, they didn't have a single black coach on their staff. Klanman Stewart was begging god to let him go down and coach a year in that situation.

The current Boise state coach called me when he was at Arkansas state telling me the same thing. His best friend, whom I coached with at north Texas, left UNT for ark state. He had the HC immediately call me, telling me he had to hire me. His first comment to me was "xxx insisted I hire you. I've known him for decades, he is my best friend, and I trust his word and opinion as much as my own." He then went on to tell me that the administration was forcing him to make a minority hire for the position

I can share more stories if you'd like.

It's flattering how much you care about what I think about you. I make a simple comment and you spout paragraphs and paragraphs about it. Of course, I shouldn't be flattered, it's just a symptom of your NPD. You have trouble handling criticism, and especially if you perceive that people don't envy or admire you. Again, I will offer assistance.

Your stories aren't believable for any number of reasons. Nobody is going to open themselves up to a discrimination lawsuit (especially with somebody that filed a lawsuit against their last employer) by calling them up unsolicited to tell them that they'd hire them except they have to hire a minority.

But if it helps you to think that I believe you, then "I believe you". :eek:kay:

One of your claims was that you HAD to be the QB coach and not a GA (even though the bio page says GA, but you've got a lie to justify that as well) because otherwise they wouldn't have a QB coach. However, a look at the current staff shows no QB coach ... seems like a position they just don't carry.

I'll repeat, whenever you want help for your disability, I'll be in your corner. I'll even give you a ride to the psychiatrist, 'cause I'm just a swell guy like that.

The bio pages says GA now. It didn't for two years I was coaching. It didn't for 8 months after the lawsuit had been filed. It only showed that after they put my bio back up and edited the title and description. Here is proof. Notice the two pictures on the left (with a screenshot dating August 2015) has me as a GA. Yet, the original bio for two years (shown as a screenshot date of December 2014) doesn't include that. You can tell it's been edited by them due to the huge space to the right of my picture. That used to have my title, email (an employee email, not a GA email which is a student email), office phone, etc. I have pics of that bio, too

E291DAE1-5B4E-46D7-B3FB-831D2BDC3823_zpsa4cjne8w.jpg

That, in itself, is overwhelming evidence that they went back and changed everything eight months after the suit. Other factors are that when they went back to edit and manipulate things, they used the wrong picture instead of the most recent one. So, they put up a picture from one year but a bio from a different year.

To continue showing you to be wrong, I have no problem putting up a bunch of other overwhelming evidence since it was submitted and they've seen all of I for months now.

You mentioned that they don't have a QB coach listed this year. No shit. You think they are going to argue that they don't employ a QB coach, yet have one? At the FCS level, you can have 11 full-time coaches. At the FBS level, you can only have 10. Usually, the HC gives whatever side he coached the extra position coach. It's pretty standard, though not always the case. Under the former HC, who was a RB and received coach previously, he gave the offense more coaches than the defense.

The new Cookman coach is a defensive guy. Instead of giving the defense an extra full-time coach, he made him the special teams coordinator with no other position responsibility.

Going back to you saying they don't have a QB coach listed this year, so you think it's just a case that they don't carry one . . . that's ridiculous for FBS schools which are limited to 10 coaches. It's even more asinine for FCS schools which are allows an additional full-time coach. But, besides that, look at their GAs. Can't find them, huh? That's because they, in an attempt to cover their tracks, don't claim anyone as a GA now. Knowing that they failed by trying to change/manipulate my title/bio and got caught, their next argument will be to say "well, we never call any of our coaches 'GAs', so his businesses cards/parking spot/faculty listing/game programs (no GAs ever have had any of that there) may say "quarterbacks coach" because we don't call them GAs. Of course, that will be exposed as a lie, too, since 1) I have al of the webpages saved showing every sport referring to their GAs as that title and 2) them going back and editing my bio to say "graduate assistant."

In other words, they are fvcked, and I've been miles ahead of them every step of the way. That's why there's different people from two different state agencies have continued to rule on my favor.

Now, your turn. Lets start with a basic one: why would a paid employee at an FBS program accept an unpaid position at an FCS program (assuming he was still welcome at the FBS program)? Exactly.

The bio pages says GA now. It didn't for two years I was coaching. It didn't for 8 months after the lawsuit had been filed. It only showed that after they put my bio back up and edited the title and description. Here is proof. Notice the two pictures on the left (with a screenshot dating August 2015) has me as a GA. Yet, the original bio for two years (shown as a screenshot date of December 2014) doesn't include that. You can tell it's been edited by them due to the huge space to the right of my picture. That used to have my title, email (an employee email, not a GA email which is a student email), office phone, etc. I have pics of that bio, too

That, in itself, is overwhelming evidence that they went back and changed everything eight months after the suit. Other factors are that when they went back to edit and manipulate things, they used the wrong picture instead of the most recent one. So, they put up a picture from one year but a bio from a different year.

To continue showing you to be wrong, I have no problem putting up a bunch of other overwhelming evidence since it was submitted and they've seen all of I for months now.

You mentioned that they don't have a QB coach listed this year. No shit. You think they are going to argue that they don't employ a QB coach, yet have one? At the FCS level, you can have 11 full-time coaches. At the FBS level, you can only have 10. Usually, the HC gives whatever side he coached the extra position coach. It's pretty standard, though not always the case. Under the former HC, who was a RB and received coach previously, he gave the offense more coaches than the defense.

The new Cookman coach is a defensive guy. Instead of giving the defense an extra full-time coach, he made him the special teams coordinator with no other position responsibility.

Going back to you saying they don't have a QB coach listed this year, so you think it's just a case that they don't carry one . . . that's ridiculous for FBS schools which are limited to 10 coaches. It's even more asinine for FCS schools which are allows an additional full-time coach. But, besides that, look at their GAs. Can't find them, huh? That's because they, in an attempt to cover their tracks, don't claim anyone as a GA now. Knowing that they failed by trying to change/manipulate my title/bio and got caught, their next argument will be to say "well, we never call any of our coaches 'GAs', so his businesses cards/parking spot/faculty listing/game programs (no GAs ever have had any of that there) may say "quarterbacks coach" because we don't call them GAs. Of course, that will be exposed as a lie, too, since 1) I have al of the webpages saved showing every sport referring to their GAs as that title and 2) them going back and editing my bio to say "graduate assistant."

In other words, they are fvcked, and I've been miles ahead of them every step of the way. That's why there's different people from two different state agencies have continued to rule on my favor.

Now, your turn. Lets start with a basic one: why would a paid employee at an FBS program accept an unpaid position at an FCS program (assuming he was still welcome at the FBS program)? Exactly.
I understand the principle but do you worry future employers will think twice about hiring you due to all this litigation ?

LOOK AT ME......I'M A DAMN GOOD COACH.....WHY WILL NO-ONE HIRE ME?.......NOT EVEN MARSHALL?????

My God you're easy ... LOL

Paragraph after paragraph after paragraph.

It's OK rifle ... I told you "I believe you" :eek:kay:

(even though it would only take 10 minutes to do a "view source" modify the page to make it look like whatever I wanted, save it, and have it displayed and take a screen shot, including changing the system clock to look like that's what it said whenever it was that I wanted it to say it"

But, I believe you. :eek:kay:

I will again offer assistance for your mental issues if/when you decide to seek counseling/medication.

I understand the principle but do you worry future employers will think twice about hiring you due to all this litigation ?

Especially now that he's made it public that he won't sign an NDA because he's going to go after everybody. Why would anybody want a cancer like that on their staff?

The white boy was called a white boy so now he has to sue. boo hoo

Why would anyone go into so much detail about ongoing litigation on a message board? I doubt the people of this board are that concerned with the on-goings of an employment suit brought on by a former assistant coach of a HBC. I could be wrong but it seems kind of petty to me.

Dont worry, he has a lie to cover it.

i use cotton swabs to cover most things.

LOOK AT ME......I'M A DAMN GOOD COACH.....WHY WILL NO-ONE HIRE ME?.......NOT EVEN MARSHALL?????

i have had plenty of opportunities. unlike you, i could go the rest of my life never working again if i choose to do that. as a result, i can be as selective as i would like in positions offered to me. clearly, your wife didnt have the same option with choosing her mate.

Especially now that he's made it public that he won't sign an NDA because he's going to go after everybody. Why would anybody want a cancer like that on their staff?

a cancer because i will expose the athletic department for breaking the law when it comes to not paying an employee? a cancer because i will expose the athletic department for lying and changing evidence under oath? a cancer for the school allowing thousands of dollars of my personal belongings to be stolen out of my office and apartment with no repercussion? a cancer for exposing the athletic director having two arrests, including a felony charge earned while he was working? a cancer for exposing the athletic department for allowing full-scholarship athletes to have to sleep in their car for weeks at a time? a cancer for exposing other coaches who went through similar ordeals (coincidentally, all of whom were white)? as a current P5 coach who previously worked there said to me, "you're a hero. somebody had to stop that place, and you're the only one who had the means to do so."

Why would anyone go into so much detail about ongoing litigation on a message board? I doubt the people of this board are that concerned with the on-goings of an employment suit brought on by a former assistant coach of a HBC. I could be wrong but it seems kind of petty to me.

the detail i went into is already out there. it has been out there for a year. they've seen that evidence for a long time now. they already know im not signing a non-disclosure agreement. it isnt about money for me. if it were, i would have accepted any of their three previous settlement offers. ill get that money, a lot more, and expose them and make sure heads roll.

and you doubt people on this board are that concerned? then, why do so many of you bring it up without it being mentioned by me? some of you sure do care. why? because some of you are obsessed with me. anytime i make a post on this board, it brings out the masses. hell, when people pretending to be me on here would post, tons of rare posters would make an appearance.

And why did he cover his name?

the same reason i cover your son's girlfriend (are we allowed to use her name?). it just feels right.

Reactions: 30Kelly
i use cotton swabs to cover most things.

i have had plenty of opportunities. unlike you, i could go the rest of my life never working again if i choose to do that. as a result, i can be as selective as i would like in positions offered to me. clearly, your wife didnt have the same option with choosing her mate.

a cancer because i will expose the athletic department for breaking the law when it comes to not paying an employee? a cancer because i will expose the athletic department for lying and changing evidence under oath? a cancer for the school allowing thousands of dollars of my personal belongings to be stolen out of my office and apartment with no repercussion? a cancer for exposing the athletic director having two arrests, including a felony charge earned while he was working? a cancer for exposing the athletic department for allowing full-scholarship athletes to have to sleep in their car for weeks at a time? a cancer for exposing other coaches who went through similar ordeals (coincidentally, all of whom were white)? as a current P5 coach who previously worked there said to me, "you're a hero. somebody had to stop that place, and you're the only one who had the means to do so."

the detail i went into is already out there. it has been out there for a year. they've seen that evidence for a long time now. they already know im not signing a non-disclosure agreement. it isnt about money for me. if it were, i would have accepted any of their three previous settlement offers. ill get that money, a lot more, and expose them and make sure heads roll.

and you doubt people on this board are that concerned? then, why do so many of you bring it up without it being mentioned by me? some of you sure do care. why? because some of you are obsessed with me. anytime i make a post on this board, it brings out the masses. hell, when people pretending to be me on here would post, tons of rare posters would make an appearance.

the same reason i cover your son's girlfriend (are we allowed to use her name?). it just feels right.

Paragraph after paragraph.
I can't imagine being so tormented by what perfect strangers thought of me.

I'm always here if/when you seek help.

For the record, rifle, I consider you a dick but you aren't an asshole. You are a complete dickhead, in my opinion...However, though you hovered over the line one shouldn't cross, you didn't...

Just know I still hate you....:-/

Maybe, next time, you should blackout the web address as well. That way it's not a waste of your time to blackout your name.

Says the guy who left all his social media completely unrestricted for the whole world to view.

What, you all the sudden an IT expert?

Reactions: Geauxtherd
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT