ADVERTISEMENT

So we're pretty certain...

She is an American. Boy, you don’t mind showing your bigotry.

She works for a Hong Kong News organization that is ran by a Chicom Military official...you don't mind showing your communism...I would venture to say that she is in fact a Chinese citizen (or at least Hong Kong).

She needs a talking to. Firing, a little too much in my opinion.

Tribe tribe tribe - maybe Trump deserves some criticism at some point during his time in office?
Yes he does....I wish he would just STFU. He goes on and on. He seriously needs to stop commenting about the reporters that try to pin him down......just say....."we'll look into it"......"we're working on it"........ "I don't know the answer".
He could make it so easy on himself if he could show some self control.
With that said....I will still defend him when necessary.

Let pretend she said that about Obama supporters. I would say she still needs a new career. It's not funny and would scare elderly people who may be sick to not seek help. IRL I actually have a great sense of humor. That shit isn't funny. It's no different than a cop posting racist crap on social media then going on patrol in a minority neighborhood. If something questionable happened SWHTF.

I don't need to pretend about anything. People need to take politics out of doing their job. Unfortunately, the country is very divided and I'm guessing she is holding animosity over what she perceives as something that caused a lot of bad stuff happening in her livelihood and lashed out. Shouldn't happen but she is human and none of us are perfect.

Disagree as you wish but I think the world can be better with teaching moments when mistakes happen such as this.

I don't need to pretend about anything. People need to take politics out of doing their job. Unfortunately, the country is very divided and I'm guessing she is holding animosity over what she perceives as something that caused a lot of bad stuff happening in her livelihood and lashed out. Shouldn't happen but she is human and none of us are perfect.

Disagree as you wish but I think the world can be better with teaching moments when mistakes happen such as this.
@07, can you refresh me on what Bru said about Trish Regan?

Brulogic

Covington kids are MAGA hat wearing SCUM. They turned me stomach!

Nurse who publicly admits that she will decline a life saving device to a man because of his politics. She needs a talking to because MAGA may have hurt her feelings.

What Scum you are. Calling Fox Business host a POS and gloating she was fired.

https://westvirginia.forums.rivals.com/threads/so-pos-foxnews-host-fired.226425/#post-2859894

For downplaying this pandemic and calling it an "impeachment hoax". When will the scum on this board, some still making the claims with their posts, do the honorable thing and admit they are f'd in the head and STFU?

I say never. But rest assured the same guilty scum will attack me and this post.

Reactions: wvu2007
So POS Foxnews host fired
Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion Board' started by WVUBRU, Mar 28, 2020.

Unwatch Thread
Post New Thread

WVUBRU All-American

For downplaying this pandemic and calling it an "impeachment hoax". When will the scum on this board, some still making the claims with their posts, do the honorable thing and admit they are f'd in the head and STFU?

I say never. But rest assured the same guilty scum will attack me and this post.

@07, can you refresh me on what Bru said about Trish Regan?
I believe I said good for Foxnews getting rid of her. She is a journalist spreading lies. That violates what she is supposed to do as a journalist. A medical professional actually refusing assisting a person in need, I would support firing that person in the same manner. A medical professional going on Twitter with a political commentary, no difference than what we do here daily.

Disagree as you wish.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
I believe I said good for Foxnews getting rid of her. She is a journalist spreading lies. That violates what she is supposed to do as a journalist. A medical professional actually refusing assisting a person in need, I would support firing that person in the same manner. A medical professional going on Twitter with a political commentary, no difference than what we do here daily.

Disagree as you wish.
Lol

Disagree as you wish.

You are part of the problem.

I'm part of the solution. Speaking truth to power and holding those accountable is one of the principles this country was founded on. We don't have a King or subjects that must idolize him and his lies. Be an American.

Reactions: countryroads89
I'm part of the solution. Speaking truth to power and holding those accountable is one of the principles this country was founded on. We don't have a King or subjects that must idolize him and his lies. Be an American.
But they aren’t speaking truth to power. They’re using their power to corrupt and create false narratives and outright lies. He’s standing up to their power for us.

That sounds great but you don't do any of that.

Did you really just write that you are part of the solution...things are getting good
Yes, I did and it made me chuckle.

I'm a nobody even though some of you nuts hang on my every word. But in seriousness, talking truth to power is a quality some of you should try.

You are so full of shit you actually believe that shit. You dont speak truth to power. You bash teennagers in red hats.

But they aren’t speaking truth to power. They’re using their power to corrupt and create false narratives and outright lies. He’s standing up to their power for us.

tenor.gif

Yes, I did and it made me chuckle.

I'm a nobody even though some of you nuts hang on my every word. But in seriousness, talking truth to power is a quality some of you should try.

I love it when people "talk truth" I guess the truth is relative these days.

Truth is absolute.

Alternative facts by a certain group of people is relative. In other words, they are lies at all times.

Reactions: countryroads89

She'd be canned here. They'll fire staff for much less actually.

What she did was just call into her question her integrity as a nurse, and any employer would have to worry about families of patients that died under her care. Stupid doesn't even begin to sum up that tweet.

I’m not going to apologize for being completely disgusted with the state of this country, the Govt, and the media over the last decade. I very much support him shining a spotlight on the hypocrisy of it all and refusing to give an inch to their bullshit.

The liberal media has sold out trying to bring him down and really, all they did was cement their position openly on where we knew they were to begin with. They’re treated with deference and respect they deserve which is to say, zero.

What’s with this new attack strategy? Are we now going to associate all people left of the political center with “communist” China?
No, but when there is brazen reiteration of Chinese talking points just because of Orange Man, you have to call a spade a spade. And spare me the pussy aching considering we’ve been called puppets of Russia for 3 years, which is rich, considering, it was the left doing exactly what Putin has hoped for.

What’s with this new attack strategy? Are we now going to associate all people left of the political center with “communist” China?

The MSM is constantly regurgitating CCP propaganda right now. I don't think they truly are, but if they aren't, they should probably think about what they're doing.

If truth is absolute and you lie all the time does that make you an absolute liar?

absolute lying corrupts absolutely....or something like that...

Until the Covid-19 epidemic is over, your enemies enemy is your friend...pretty much details how China is using the left to cause instability in the US. Once this is over, maybe I will change my tactic...my strategy has not changed...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT