ADVERTISEMENT

So we're pretty certain...

So far I’ve accounts from a Mass doc that said it had no effect and stopped using it, a NYC doc that said the same. I have personal contact with an ER doc in Seattle that didnt use it. Sweden stopped using it. A study from China that showed no effect. A survey of 6000+ Docs promoted by rightwing media of which something like 37% said it was the most effective drug we had against it, but half of those mentioned at least one other drug that had similar effects (so I would assume those effects to be mild). That’s 63% of those docs surveyed that didn’t agree that it was the most effective drug against this virus.

From what I’ve read, I don’t see signs that docs everywhere are throwing this down their patient’s throats and singing praise for it’s miracle effects. But I’d love to read that information if it’s out there.

So I know for certain it's the cocktail that's being prescribed here to all Covid patients in the hospitals... and I also know for certain not a single patient has had complications from it, nor died from Covid-19, and actually gotten better.

I suspect that the drug combination is more effective before patients are severely ill, kinda like Tamiflu helping early on in flu symptoms. At this point, it really doesn't hurt to try if the Doctors feel the individual patient can tolerate the side effects. Adjusts to treatment will continuously be made, and maybe the impact of the drug will be small and minor, but either way, at this point, there's not much else to turn to.

So I know for certain it's the cocktail that's being prescribed here to all Covid patients in the hospitals... and I also know for certain not a single patient has had complications from it, nor died from Covid-19, and actually gotten better.

I suspect that the drug combination is more effective before patients are severely ill, kinda like Tamiflu helping early on in flu symptoms. At this point, it really doesn't hurt to try if the Doctors feel the individual patient can tolerate the side effects. Adjusts to treatment will continuously be made, and maybe the impact of the drug will be small and minor, but either way, at this point, there's not much else to turn to.
The sad thing is that this is exactly what people hope happens because we dont know how to fix it but if any drug gives people a better chance is a good thing. That is what the president wanted as well....but that was an opportunity for the idiots in media to pounce so now they have to sell out to defend their own comedy.

Pussy.

I don't feel pressure. I prepare, I take care of my family, and help others when I can. If one of us gets it, we have plans for each.
I’ll show you my pussy big boy.

come try and take my stock, and hear how prepared I am. There’s still pressure though- 401k’s, home values, telling my child we have to postpone her birthday party, vacation plans, concert tickets, vodka stock running low - there’s pressure. Even if I ignore the thousands of deaths and uncertainty for the future like a badass tough guy such as yourself.

Look through my posts, I never said it would hurt for doctors to try it. I’m concerned about the supply of people truly need it.

You know, the docs would try without Captain Egomouth hocking it on tv, right? I just think it’s dangerous to allow anyone at this point to feel they can let up on their diligence at separation and hygiene.

The sad thing is that this is exactly what people hope happens because we dont know how to fix it but if any drug gives people a better chance is a good thing. That is what the president wanted as well....but that was an opportunity for the idiots in media to pounce so now they have to sell out to defend their own comedy.
Yet we still don’t know for certain, how much help versus how much harm - there can be harm you know, we need trails to know for sure.

DAMN!!!!!

Boomboom521 has all the trumpers as mad as hell, lying, hurling insults, name calling and losing what little bit of f'ucking minds they have.

giphy.gif

That’s fine until people who need it run out. From my understanding it’s a pretty important drug. But hey, I’m fine with it - if you label it as such - a hopemaking Hail Mary and not a game changer. Let’s be honest about this crisis. It’s gonna hurt, but we are big boys and girls.
It is in such great supply and easily made......the running out crap has been debunked. No one ,including President Trump, has EVER said it was a cure. Maybe you should be honest about what Trump has said about it......."hopeful"......"possibly"......."we hope"......"maybe"......."nothing to lose"......"lets give it a try"......"hopefully provide some relief"......."great if it could reduce suffering".

Yet we still don’t know for certain, how much help versus how much harm - there can be harm you know, we need trails to know for sure.
What we do know is that President is trying to provide optimism and hope for people and CNN cannot allow that for him. He can’t be seen in a positive light.

What we do know is that President is trying to provide optimism and hope for people and CNN cannot allow that for him. He can’t be seen in a positive light.
Dont anyone tell him about the new studies. He wont want to know what they conclude.

I started to link him to them, but thought nah forget it, yo Holmes, to Belair!
Id say that a .5% death rate would be a prett good result all things considered and 98% of patients being cleared within 10 days is pretty good too....

But dammit Jim I am an engineer and not a doctor.

It is in such great supply and easily made......the running out crap has been debunked. No one ,including President Trump, has EVER said it was a cure. Maybe you should be honest about what Trump has said about it......."hopeful"......"possibly"......."we hope"......"maybe"......."nothing to lose"......"lets give it a try"......"hopefully provide some relief"......."great if it could reduce suffering".
He’s threatening India, calling it a game changer, saying people who don’t have the virus should take it to prevent it (first responders even), “I’m not a doctor, but I have common sense”......he sure got me reading, and.......”hoping”.......but to me, hope in a situation like this should just be a general emotion (American always overcome and that crap) - specifics? In a crisis? Should be very clear and thought out. Especially from the President. Just my opinion.

For me, that’s Bullsh1t, when Trump says one thing and experts in the field say the opposite, that’s the fvcking issue.

He’s threatening India, calling it a game changer, saying people who don’t have the virus should take it to prevent it (first responders even), “I’m not a doctor, but I have common sense”......he sure got me reading, and.......”hoping”.......but to me, hope in a situation like this should just be a general emotion (American always overcome and that crap) - specifics? In a crisis? Should be very clear and thought out. Especially from the President. Just my opinion.
You are so full of shit your eyeballs are floating.

He is repeating what doctors are telling him. Get your head out if your ass and be an American one day in your pathetic life.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
You are so full of shit your eyeballs are floating.

He is repeating what doctors are telling him. Get your head out if your ass and be an American one day in your pathetic life.
Yeah, Fauci had the same “let’s be patient” attitude I’m advocating for though.

I love my life actually. I love my country. I love factual information.

Yeah, Fauci had the same “let’s be patient” attitude I’m advocating for though.

I love my life actually. I love my country. I love factual information.
I mean why not wait months for studies. Nobody is dying right now. I am sure the families of the dead will understand that you hate Trump so you couldnt use the medicine and help people because it would be a win for him.

I mean why not wait months for studies. Nobody is dying right now. I am sure the families of the dead will understand that you hate Trump so you couldnt use the medicine and help people because it would be a win for him.
As I said before, docs are going to use the treatment with or without the Trumpet blowing from fat mouth and his network. None of that needed to be publicly floated from the loudest mic in the world right now.

If docs determine it’s safe, use it, but let’s wait for the process before making Americans think it can protect or save them.

As I said before, docs are going to use the treatment with or without the Trumpet blowing from fat mouth and his network. None of that needed to be publicly floated from the loudest mic in the world right now.

If docs determine it’s safe, use it, but let’s wait for the process before making Americans think it can protect or save them.
Doctors are already using it because it is safe.

Thanks for admitting that your resistance is soley based on your hatred for Trump.

The closest I can get is to say this: I love D staying at the Trump Plaza in Vegas.

as maybe an opposite emotion rooted in necrophilia for Stalin over a planned trip to Moscow? And here I thought money made ugly people sexy. I guess political affiliation does too. Look out Hillar...……..Boomer's scoping you!

Kept such a huge secret the doctor presented them to Macron yesterday. Poor dumb boom.

Look at you playing politics again you hate filled trash.
Fvck you Dave. That doc’s studies are not legitimate. I really don’t know why an educated person can’t see that. Patients with moderate symptoms, no control group, no multiple levels of dose, even his selection of participants in both studies are questioned by methodologists and mds everywhere (not just the liberal diseased US).

we don’t know anything yet, Macron said as much. This is medicine in a pandemic, it needs to be carefully analyzed.

Although I will say this: the French cat knows his stuff, so maybe we get confirmation in a couple weeks.

Thanks for admitting that your resistance is soley based on your hatred for Trump.
From the article I linked above:

Yet, another very small, randomized study from China in patients with mild to moderate COVID-19 found no difference in recovery rates (7). Sadly, reports of adverse events have increased, with several countries reporting poisonings and at least 1 death reported in a patient who drank fish tank cleaner because of its CQ content. Antimalarial drugs can cause ventricular arrhythmias, QT prolongation, and other cardiac toxicity, which may pose particular risk to critically ill persons. Given these serious potential adverse effects, the hasty and inappropriate interpretation of the literature by public leaders has potential to do serious harm. At this time of crisis, it is our ethical obligation as physicians and researchers to organize and refer patients to expedited, well-performed randomized trials that can clarify if, when, and for whom antimalarial medications are helpful in COVID-19. As of this writing, 10 such trials are under way, and information should be forthcoming within weeks.

If we are just running with small studies, then you have to look at them ALL. Otherwise, it’s you that is allowing bias to overcome your desire for truthful, legitimate information.

I know you’re addicted to Trumps nuts, but you guys are just running wild these days.

as maybe an opposite emotion rooted in necrophilia for Stalin over a planned trip to Moscow? And here I thought money made ugly people sexy. I guess political affiliation does too. Look out Hillar...……..Boomer's scoping you!
I enjoyed reading and studying Marx and Lenin, but Stalin was a tyrant. I admire the Soviet resistance and sacrifice during WW2 - well after Hitler betrayed them anyway. I thought Gorbachev was a pretty good leader. I like vodka, but I think the best is made in Holland.

And that’s why I said - it doesn’t need the power of the WH behind it. An MD over a specific patient will determine if it’s a safe course (there can be dangers) and use it with or without Trump’s cheerleading. I applaud the FDA for allowing its emergency use for COVID-19, but it was already FDA approved and available to docs.

I’ve been trying to read as much as I can from docs on the front lines using it. But we won’t really know anything until trials are completed properly.

I enjoyed reading and studying Marx and Lenin, but Stalin was a tyrant. I admire the Soviet resistance and sacrifice during WW2 - well after Hitler betrayed them anyway. I thought Gorbachev was a pretty good leader. I like vodka, but I think the best is made in Holland.

Lenin was a hell of a tyrant too and given the history of each soviet premier, Gorby likely has blood on his hands too.

and wear a condom next time.

Lenin was a hell of a tyrant too and given the history of each soviet premier, Gorby likely has blood on his hands too.

and wear a condom next time.
I don’t doubt Lenin was a tyrant, but he wrote well at least. Stalin didn’t even have that.

and no, unicorns don’t deter the spread of magic - each burst of sparkling glory holding in it the wonder and mystery of ages, thick with power and talent, ready to fertilize the world with its huggable, lovable positivity. The earth craves it, it needs it, it has to have the essence to sustain and become whole in the mist of nurturing mystic!

Fvck you Dave. That doc’s studies are not legitimate. I really don’t know why an educated person can’t see that. Patients with moderate symptoms, no control group, no multiple levels of dose, even his selection of participants in both studies are questioned by methodologists and mds everywhere (not just the liberal diseased US).

we don’t know anything yet, Macron said as much. This is medicine in a pandemic, it needs to be carefully analyzed.

Although I will say this: the French cat knows his stuff, so maybe we get confirmation in a couple weeks.
He states clearly why he has no control group. His study is exactly what it is. I dont see how any educated person cat see that. He is widely considered an expert. Too bad he doesnt hate trump like you do.

Boom insists that people with coronavirus be given a placebo and risk their lives to fulfill his hope that someone prove Trump wrong. I guess we see how much he cares about human life.

He states clearly why he has no control group. His study is exactly what it is. I dont see how any educated person cat see that. He is widely considered an expert. Too bad he doesnt hate trump like you do.
Oh brother! I said he very much is an expert - he’s had issues in the past with his studies btw - but without proper methodology it isn’t science, it’s just observation from one doc. I gave you three accounts of docs on the front lines that stopped using it because they observed no notable effect - and an entire country stopped administering it, because of a lack of effect.

Yet, it’s me that allows my feelings towards Trump to block my vision? Your man crush on him is beyond obsession, and you think like a 15 yr old in love for the first time.

Boom insists that people with coronavirus be given a placebo and risk their lives to fulfill his hope that someone prove Trump wrong. I guess we see how much he cares about human life.
I’m beginning to think you really aren’t educated at all.

Oh brother! I said he very much is an expert - he’s had issues in the past with his studies btw - but without proper methodology it isn’t science, it’s just observation from one doc. I gave you three accounts of docs on the front lines that stopped using it because they observed no notable effect - and an entire country stopped administering it, because of a lack of effect.

Yet, it’s me that allows my feelings towards Trump to block my vision? Your man crush on him is beyond obsession, and you think like a 15 yr old in love for the first time.
It is clearly you, especially on this issue. You dont want doctors to do their job until you are satisfied with test results because you are butthurt that Trump would be right. Its pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT