ADVERTISEMENT

Saying Rich Rod failed after WVU is just moronic

Strangely and typical here,
that this msg board would Defame and Discredit the only Hall of Fame Coach that WV has - Don Nehlen.

And typical here -
that any discussion about basketball that you-all would smash anyone who Snipes about bBob, who is Not in the Hall of Fame.

Collateral Damage

Last edited:
I'll await the fake Sincerity.

I'll await the fake Coverup.

Strangely and typical here,
that this msg board would Defame and Discredit the only Hall of Fame Coach that WV has - Don Nehlen.

And typical here -
that any discussion about basketball that you-all would smash anyone who Snipes about bBob, who is Not in the Hall of Fame.

Collateral Damage

DEFAME AND DISCREDIT? HARDLY. I REPEATEDLY SAY I LIKE DON AND WHAT HE DID FOR MY ALMA MATER, RESCUING IT FROM A BAD PERIOD CAUSED BY AN ILL COACH WHO DID WELL LATER ELSEWHERE ONCE HE RECOVERED. HOW IS GIVING WINNING PERECENTAGES "DISCREDITING"? ISN'T THAT WHAT COACHES ARE JUDGED ON, WINS AND LOSSES? THERE ARE 214 COACHES IN THE HALL OF FAME. IT'S NOT LIKE IT'S THAT TOUGH TO GET IN. SO YOU THINK HUGGINS IS A BAD COACH BECAUSE HE'S NOT IN THE HALL OF FAME EVEN THOUGH HE'S BEEN A WINNER AT 3 OHIO COLLEGES, KANSAS STATE AND WVU? I THINK BOB AND FRED SCHAUS ARE THE 2 BEST BASKETBALL COACHES EVER AT WVU.

Rich did not "want things that were illegal." He wanted improved facilities, like other schools have, etc. Stop hating Rich for the wrong reasons.
You are being very lenient with Richard. Eddie busted his ass to keep him on the legal side and exposed himself to firing by the money people who listened to Richard for winning success. NCAA has been rather consistent in how they allow athletes to make money or little extras that were disallowed by Eddie. I doubt Luck would have totally in support that Richard would have generated at the top. There would have been some soiled reputations at the top of the U if Richard is allowed to free wheel.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT