ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA gets slapped again

Biden seems to be doubling down on running.

“I’ve obtained the names of 25 DOJ and FBI personnel to interview at a future date,” Grassley wrote in a late-October letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland and FBI Director Christopher Wray concerning the latest details the Iowa senator uncovered related to obstruction of the Biden-family corruption investigation. While the House Oversight Committee is understandably focused on unraveling the extent of foreign influence-peddling, the House should not ignore the second half of the scandal: the DOJ, FBI, and now the Biden administration’s cover-up of the scandal and their cover-up of the cover-up.

Its defined as viability, which is generally 22-24 weeks. Not anywhere near full term. So, you're stupid 2 min before birth argument is ridiculous.

And a Trump cuck asking to stop the name calling is even more ridiculous.
Excuse me Sir, but the Ohio referendum approved by voters there amended their State's Constitution so that any restrictions on abortion (or a woman's right to so called "health care") are now illegal and un-constitutional. So in effect the existing State Law banning abortions after six months which you referenced is no longer enforceable.

It's one thing to come on here calling names to prop up your own ignorance, but when you're wrong you look like the fool calling names. Now you also referenced earlier ITT that "no one rational" supports late term abortions correct? So I asked you what limits on them does the current Democrat party position call for?

I admire your ability to call names trying to make your point, but I'm even more impressed with how deftly you avoided naming an answer to that question?
giphy.gif

@NYC_Eer
Oh it was easy ya'll...see?????
giphy.gif

Yup, you can always tell when it's time for that 'ol boy to make tracks....:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Last edited:
Yeah. The majority of the country doesn't think its murder. Just the Christ-y kooks
So if the baby isn't alive and killed without it's permission what would YOU call it? 🤔
giphy.gif

That's right Sister, until you want us to pay for it!

Last edited:
I understand. There are some kooks. There are some on the right that think there should be absolutely no abortion even in the case of rape or incest. They aren't a significant voice just as the kooks on the left aren't. The only reason they ridiculous views are even discussed are for talking points for either side.
The rape and incest argument is laughable. If a women is raped shouldn't she just take the morning after pill , pretty simple really and the same thing could be said about incest . Not to mention the percentage of those cases is less than those wanting late term abortions. Pretty simple ,people who want abortions don't want accountability for there actions.

Reactions: atlkvb
Late term is defined as after 21 weeks. Personally, I think that is too far, but I don't care much about the issue. Although, if you're being honest most MAGA people, like ATL, think people are pushing for abortions up until 2 minutes before birth. Most are not. That is a ridiculous talking point.
Uh excuse me again Sir...the guy YOU voted for wanted ALL restrictions on abortion removed including so called "late term" abortions! That in fact is his current position as well as the party he ostensibly leads. He got your vote standing firm as both a candidate and leader of the Democrat party on that position "no restrictions". Now if it's as you say that most people do not favor abortion with "no restrictions" can you explain to us why you voted for him knowing that or why the Ohio Law limiting abortions after six months was rejected by voters there?

Which is it? You either support restrictions for late term abortions or you don't? You voted for a candidate who favors "no restrictions".

Can you explain why?

Last edited:
Excuse me Sir, but the Ohio referendum approved by voters there amended their State's Constitution so that any restrictions on abortion (or a woman's right to so called "health care") are now illegal and un-constitutional. So in effect the existing State Law banning abortions after six months which you referenced is no longer enforceable.

It's one thing to come on here calling names to prop up your own ignorance, but when you're wrong you look like the fool calling names. Now you also referenced earlier ITT that "no one rational" supports late term abortions correct? So I asked you what limits on them does the current Democrat party position call for?

I admire your ability to call names trying to make your point, but I'm even more impressed with how deftly you avoided naming an answer to that question?
giphy.gif

@NYC_Eer
Oh it was easy ya'll...see?????
giphy.gif

Yup, you can always tell when it's time for that 'ol boy to make tracks....:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
You must have gotten this shit from your right wing propaganda machine. It allows the state to restrict abortion after "fetal viability", which as I said before is in the 20-22 week timeframe. The only allowance for abortions after that is to protect the pregnant patient's life.

It allows the state to restrict abortion after "fetal viability", which as I said before is in the 20-22 week timeframe.
You are wrong! The entire State Law as it stands is unconstitutional! It now cannot be restricted for any reason at any time during her pregnancy if the woman wants it or claims it's for her own health. It's now her right under Ohio's Constitution!

excerpt:
Once it’s added to the Ohio Constitution, it won’t immediately invalidate Ohio’s abortion laws, such as the state’s six-week abortion ban enacted in 2019, said Jonathan Entin, a constitutional law professor at Case Western Reserve University’s School of Law. Rather, certain laws — such as the six-week ban, called the “Heartbeat Act” — could face new lawsuits challenging their constitutionality.

In other words, the Pro Death crowd succeeded in removing any Constitutional restrictions on abortion no matter when it's desired. They tried to challenge Georgia's so called "heartbeat bill" too, but it was ruled Constitutional by our State Supreme Court...so it stands. This Ohio ban you reference will not stand, it can't in fact if it's challenged on Constitutional grounds, just as Georgia's Law was challenged.

Now I realize you won't ever admit you're wrong, but could you at least tell us how Ohio's current ban on abortions will survive a Constitutional challenge since this referendum passed?

@NYC_Eer
Aw...never mind...what's the use trading blows with this "Uncle Tom"...it always comes to this for me with him!
giphy.gif

Why don't you try answering after the Ohio abortion restriction Law is overturned?

Last edited:
You are wrong! The entire State Law as it stands is unconstitutional! It now cannot be restricted for any reason at any time during her pregnancy if the woman wants it or claims it's for her own health. It's now her right under Ohio's Constitution!

excerpt:
Once it’s added to the Ohio Constitution, it won’t immediately invalidate Ohio’s abortion laws, such as the state’s six-week abortion ban enacted in 2019, said Jonathan Entin, a constitutional law professor at Case Western Reserve University’s School of Law. Rather, certain laws — such as the six-week ban, called the “Heartbeat Act” — could face new lawsuits challenging their constitutionality.

In other words, the Pro Death crowd succeeded in removing any Constitutional restrictions on abortion no matter when it's desired. They tried to challenge Georgia's so called "heartbeat bill" too, but it was ruled Constitutional by our State Supreme Court...so it stands. This Ohio ban you reference will not stand, it can't in fact if it's challenged on Constitutional grounds, just as Georgia's Law was challenged.

Now I realize you won't ever admit you're wrong, but could you at least tell us how Ohio's current ban on abortions will survive a Constitutional challenge since this referendum passed?

@NYC_Eer
Aw...never mind...what's the use trading blows with this "Uncle Tom"...it always comes to this for me with him!
giphy.gif

Why don't you try answering after the Ohio abortion restriction Law is overturned?
I wonder why these libtards ignore the available option of adoption? Ok, you’re raped. Not your fault. Incest? Not your fault. Why not adoption? I don’t care who attempts to argue for abortion, there is simply no justification for it. And it is murder

I wonder why these libtards ignore the available option of adoption? Ok, you’re raped. Not your fault. Incest? Not your fault. Why not adoption? I don’t care who attempts to argue for abortion, there is simply no justification for it. And it is murder

Rape and incest usually end up being the same or statutory rape when investigated. Hence why Oklahoma requires a police report. Biggest reason for that is to catch the predator. So sure you can try to convince someone to give it up for adoption. Several probably have over the years. But not too many going to vote for a law like that. Not even Oklahoma and West Virginia. Try that Democrats would win almost every election.

That question rarely is asked and almost never answered by the Pro Death crowd. Hell some of 'em dont even think it's a baby at 20 weeks or alive! :rolleyes:

No joke.

Rape and incest usually end up being the same or statutory rape when investigated. Hence why Oklahoma requires a police report. Biggest reason for that is to catch the predator. So sure you can try to convince someone to give it up for adoption. Several probably have over the years. But not too many going to vote for a law like that. Not even Oklahoma and West Virginia. Try that Democrats would win almost every election.
Well, that speaks volumes on the absolute decay of morality in America. We all should be ashamed of ourselves that isn’t even something that is considered as a law.

Well, that speaks volumes on the absolute decay of morality in America. We all should be ashamed of ourselves that isn’t even something that is considered as a law.

That's what someone trying to get Democrats elected would say. You might find a small handful of people who would vote for that as a law.

Late term is defined as after 21 weeks. Personally, I think that is too far, but I don't care much about the issue. Although, if you're being honest most MAGA people, like ATL, think people are pushing for abortions up until 2 minutes before birth. Most are not.
You know I agree with you here, at least there is a general consensus among most "rational" folks as you called them that killing a Baby after 21 weeks is tantamount to infanticide. However there are advocates for allowing it past that mark you've described. It's true and I'll post what those folks are saying about it later.

For purposes of this particular discussion, I'm curious why you think 21 weeks is the time we should save babies from being slaughtered? Again, I agree with you but fill us in on your own thinking here? Why not @ 15 weeks? The baby is fully formed and alive then is it not? Even at 20 weeks so called "pre-mies" have been known to survive. (more on that later too) So without any name calling, without any pejorative aspersions cast onto those of us who think all innocent human Life is deserving of protection...tell us why 21 weeks convinces you that killing an unborn child is something we should not do?

Earnestly would like to hear your rational thoughts on this?

Last edited:
Here are some arguments (and advocates) for late term abortions. (past 21 weeks...up to moments before birth)

46 Democrats support abortion right up until the point of birth

excerpt:
little more than 1 in 10 people polled by Gallup and Marist favor legalizing abortion up until the point of birth. In effect, that's what 46 Democrats voted to make the law in all 50 states. The bill would grant doctors leeway to authorize post-viability abortions under the intentionally broad condition of "good-faith medical judgment."

...more

Just one Senate Democrat, Joe Manchin, voted against the Women's Health Care Protection Act, which would ban states from imposing any rule or regulation that would be "reasonably likely" to "delay ... some patients" from obtaining an "abortion at any point or points in time prior to fetal viability, including a prohibition or restriction on a particular abortion procedure” and even any restriction “on abortion after fetal viability

That last caveat folks means even after birth, but most certainly abortions all the way up to moments just prior to birth!

There is more...listen to how former Virginia Governor Ralph Northam described a proposal that was being pushed in the Virginia legislature:
"[Third trimester abortions are] done in cases where there may be severe deformities. There may be a fetus that's nonviable. So in this particular example, if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen," he said. "The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother."

Uh excuse me? The infant would be "resuscitated if that's what the Mother/family decided"? that means folks it would also be allowed to die if the Mother decided! Unreal.

And what about creepy President Joe Biden? What's his position on late term or near birth abortions?
Does Joe Biden support late term abortion up until birth?

excerpt:
"Biden and Democrats just clarified the fact that they are fully in favor of (very) LATE TERM ABORTION, right up until the time of birth, and beyond - which would be execution,"

There's more

excerpt:
The Abortion on Demand Until Birth Act is co-sponsored by all but two Democrats. Senator Bob Casey (D-Pa.) didn't co-sponsor the bill but did vote to bring it to the Senate floor. Senator Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) has completely distanced himself from the legislation. This bill embodies the extremism of the Democratic Party platform, which supports abortion through birth.

No matter how they try to message the language, it's clear from any analysis of these Democrat initiatives that as a party they DO NOT favor any limits or restrictions on abortion right up to moments before a baby is born and in some cases even after it is born!

Last edited:
What's the "survival rate" of babies born @22 weeks?

Please don't kill me, I'm alive and I want to live!
GettyImages-1169942155_wide.jpg

Premature baby @ 23 weeks

excerpt
Preemie babies, especially those born extremely early and at the lowest birth weight (under 2 or even 3 pounds), are at higher risk for health complications and disabilities. But luckily, there have been so many medical breakthroughs that preemies today have better chances of surviving and thriving than even 15 years ago. With good care in the hospital and at home, a preemie baby will grow up and live a full, healthy life – as a child and adult.

A miracle preemie....alive & surviving @ 20 weeks!
excerpt

Yishan was born weighing only 520 grams, just a little heavier than a pound of butter. The neonatology team worked to stabilize him and took him to the Children’s Minnesota NICU where he would spend the first three months of his life.

There is an ongoing argument in this country over if we should allow innocent unborn babies to be killed before they're born? There is NO ARGUMENT however that they are alive, they are babies, and they deserve Life! Even the most ardent abortion supporters realize killing innocent babies moments before they're born is extreme, yet one major political party...the Democrat party... both stands on this outrageously extreme position and promotes unrestricted abortion at any time which it thinks as a party is a winning political strategy.

It however is NOT a winning strategy. It is a depraved, heinous, callous, and immoral strategy which is why almost no one claims support of it! So then why do so many Democrats run on it and why do so many Democrat voters vote for it?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
What's the "survival rate" of babies born @22 weeks?

Please don't kill me, I'm alive and I want to live!
GettyImages-1169942155_wide.jpg

Premature baby @ 23 weeks

excerpt
Preemie babies, especially those born extremely early and at the lowest birth weight (under 2 or even 3 pounds), are at higher risk for health complications and disabilities. But luckily, there have been so many medical breakthroughs that preemies today have better chances of surviving and thriving than even 15 years ago. With good care in the hospital and at home, a preemie baby will grow up and live a full, healthy life – as a child and adult.

A miracle preemie....alive & surviving @ 20 weeks!
excerpt

Yishan was born weighing only 520 grams, just a little heavier than a pound of butter. The neonatology team worked to stabilize him and took him to the Children’s Minnesota NICU where he would spend the first three months of his life.

There is an ongoing argument in this country over if we should allow innocent unborn babies to be killed before they're born? There is NO ARGUMENT however that they are alive, they are babies, and they deserve Life! Even the most ardent abortion supporters realize killing innocent babies moments before they're born is extreme, yet one major political party...the Democrat party... both stands on this outrageously extreme position and promotes unrestricted abortion at any time which it thinks as a party is a winning political strategy.

It however is NOT a winning strategy. It is a depraved, heinous, callous, and immoral strategy which is why almost no one claims support of it! So then why do so many Democrats run on it and why do so many Democrat voters vote for it?
giphy.gif
How is it , if you kill a pregnant woman you can be charged with 2 murders but if a woman don't want the baby they can pay a Dr to kill it and it's not murder?

You know I agree with you here, at least there is a general consensus among most "rational" folks as you called them that killing a Baby after 21 weeks is tantamount to infanticide. However there are advocates for allowing it past that mark you've described. It's true and I'll post what those folks are saying about it later.

For purposes of this particular discussion, I'm curious why you think 21 weeks is the time we should save babies from being slaughtered? Again, I agree with you but fill us in on your own thinking here? Why not @ 15 weeks? The baby is fully formed and alive then is it not? Even at 20 weeks so called "pre-mies" have been known to survive. (more on that later too) So without any name calling, without any pejorative aspersions cast onto those of us who think all innocent human Life is deserving of protection...tell us why 21 weeks convinces you that killing an unborn child is something we should not do?

Earnestly would like to hear your rational thoughts on this?
I don’t think 21 weeks is the right answer. I don’t know the right answer and neither do you. It’s in the states hands now and they can all decide.

But as stated before the majority of Americans, 57% and rising every year, believe it should be legal in some form or fashion, and if Reps keep preaching about it they are going to lose more than they are going to win.

Here are some arguments (and advocates) for late term abortions. (past 21 weeks...up to moments before birth)

46 Democrats support abortion right up until the point of birth

excerpt:
little more than 1 in 10 people polled by Gallup and Marist favor legalizing abortion up until the point of birth. In effect, that's what 46 Democrats voted to make the law in all 50 states. The bill would grant doctors leeway to authorize post-viability abortions under the intentionally broad condition of "good-faith medical judgment."

...more

Just one Senate Democrat, Joe Manchin, voted against the Women's Health Care Protection Act, which would ban states from imposing any rule or regulation that would be "reasonably likely" to "delay ... some patients" from obtaining an "abortion at any point or points in time prior to fetal viability, including a prohibition or restriction on a particular abortion procedure” and even any restriction “on abortion after fetal viability

That last caveat folks means even after birth, but most certainly abortions all the way up to moments just prior to birth!

There is more...listen to how former Virginia Governor Ralph Northam described a proposal that was being pushed in the Virginia legislature:
"[Third trimester abortions are] done in cases where there may be severe deformities. There may be a fetus that's nonviable. So in this particular example, if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen," he said. "The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother."

Uh excuse me? The infant would be "resuscitated if that's what the Mother/family decided"? that means folks it would also be allowed to die if the Mother decided! Unreal.

And what about creepy President Joe Biden? What's his position on late term or near birth abortions?
Does Joe Biden support late term abortion up until birth?

excerpt:
"Biden and Democrats just clarified the fact that they are fully in favor of (very) LATE TERM ABORTION, right up until the time of birth, and beyond - which would be execution,"

There's more

excerpt:
The Abortion on Demand Until Birth Act is co-sponsored by all but two Democrats. Senator Bob Casey (D-Pa.) didn't co-sponsor the bill but did vote to bring it to the Senate floor. Senator Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) has completely distanced himself from the legislation. This bill embodies the extremism of the Democratic Party platform, which supports abortion through birth.

No matter how they try to message the language, it's clear from any analysis of these Democrat initiatives that as a party they DO NOT favor any limits or restrictions on abortion right up to moments before a baby is born and in some cases even after it is born!

It’s fringe and going nowhere. It’s a red herring used by MAGA as a scare tactic.

Let me jump in. You are correct..."most are not"...but... "some are".

And we have stances like this that fan the flames of this issue:

Former VA Dem Gov. Ralph Northam, a pediatrician himself, is defending born-alive abortions:
“The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired.”
Is there anything you're leaving out? Is there anything special about the infant being discussed by Northam? How about the states that try to make women carry miscarriages to term without concern for the mother's health? or other medical problems during pregnancy? Why are you trying to be deceptive?

First, this issue isn't going to be solved with legislation. There will always have to be compromise with the slope getting more and more slippery with each one.

Second, neither party is for the abolition of abortion. The Dems would want unlimited; the Republicans want it situationally. That's usually the talking point until it happens to your daughter - then the Christian values so many claim go right out the window.

This trend is occurring in every facet of society now - the lack of personal responsibility. People want to be free to do what they want without the consequences that come with it. It's NOT going to get better. In fact, its going to get a LOT worse in the future because we have a society that has been raised with only situational morality.

Next, the adoption issue would be the way to go. Unfortunately, the red tape that comes from the adoption process is crazy, not to mention the costs for both sets of parents. I have a friend who recently wanted a get a dog. Didn't want to be one of those pretentious folks who only want a certain breed with the right parentage so he went to the pound for a "rescue" pup. Told me the red tape he had to go through with filling out forms, home visits, etc - from the pound! Only to be denied because he "wouldn't be home the required number of hours per day". Said he told them, "So, you'd rather kill the SOB than let him go to a home without someone there for a while?". Add to that the cost which was well over a $100 (Can't remember the exact figure).

That's when I thought that its the same for the human adoption process. In the end, its cheaper to just kill them - a few hundred bucks for an abortion - than it is to take responsibility, sacrifice 9 months from an on average 80 year lifespan, and give someone the most precious gift they could receive.

Last edited:
I don’t think 21 weeks is the right answer. I don’t know the right answer and neither do you. It’s in the states hands now and they can all decide.

But as stated before the majority of Americans, 57% and rising every year, believe it should be legal in some form or fashion, and if Reps keep preaching about it they are going to lose more than they are going to win.
Well I was really hoping you could give us your own reasoning thinking 21 weeks (roughly 5 months) is "too late"? You said you don't know the right answer and I accept that but you did say it's too late and I simply wanted to hear your own reasoning for reaching that conclusion?

Earlier ITT, I linked to ongoing Democrat attempts to push that limit out to just moments before a baby is born. I linked to various stories explaining the Democrat legislation. Joe Biden along with most in the Democrat party supported those legislative efforts and you voted for him correct?

That's what I don't understand? You correctly stated that a strong majority of Americans want it (abortion) legal, but equally large majorities are also repulsed by the idea of so called "late term" abortions or even more heinous, abortion moments before a Baby is born!

You stated you don't know where to draw that line and I accept that but at least you think that between 21 weeks and all the way up to moments before birth, killing that baby is not "rational" according to your own posts correct?

OK then, so why did you vote for that (late term abortions) knowing Joe Biden and virtually everyone else in the Democrat party support it? After reading those articles I linked ITT why do Democrats boldly run on such an outrageous "irrational" position?

I respect you for at least realizing at a minimum 21 weeks is "too late" yet I can't understand why you still vote for candidates who support abortion past that? (so called late term abortions) By your own admission you agree with most Americans that late term abortions are extreme. Yet you claim Republicans are the ones being "extreme" simply for standing against late term abortions...including all the way up to birth, while you are in full awareness that Democrats support that position and YOU actually voted for it! 🤔

Forgive me for being confused by your own position on this but you haven't been exactly clear explaining yourself.

Last edited:
A couple years ago guys competing in women's sports was " fringe " .... Democrat led states has pushed for late term abortions.
You’re worried about something that rarely if ever happens. It’s a losing issue that is hurting Reps that are pushing it.

Data from the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) suggests that in 2020, the most recent year for which information is available, 98.9 percent of abortions took place by the end of the 20th week of pregnancy. About 93.1 percent took place before the end of the 13th week of pregnancy, and 80 percent occurred by the end of week nine, well within the first trimester.

Well I was really hoping you could give us your own reasoning thinking 21 weeks (roughly 5 months) is "too late"? You said you don't know the right answer and I accept that but you did say it's too late and I simply wanted to hear your own reasoning for reaching that conclusion?

Earlier ITT, I linked to ongoing Democrat attempts to push that limit out to just moments before a baby is born. I linked to various stories explaining the Democrat legislation. Joe Biden along with most in the Democrat party supported those legislative efforts and you voted for him correct?

That's what I don't understand? You correctly stated that a strong majority of Americans want it (abortion) legal, but equally large majorities are also repulsed by the idea of so called "late term" abortions or even more heinous, abortion moments before a Baby is born!

You stated you don't know where to draw that line and I accept that but at least you think that between 21 weeks and all the way up to moments before birth, killing that baby is not "rational" according to your own posts correct?

OK then, so why did you vote for that (late term abortions) knowing Joe Biden and virtually everyone else in the Democrat party support it? After reading those articles I linked ITT why do Democrats boldly run on such an outrageous "irrational" position?

I respect you for at least realizing at a minimum 21 weeks is "too late" yet I can't understand why thinking that, you still vote for candidates who support abortion past that? (so called late term abortions) By your own admission you agree with most Americans that late term abortions are extreme. Yet you claim Republicans are the ones being "extreme" simply for standing against late term abortions...including all the way up to birth, while you are in full awareness that Democrats support that position and YOU actually voted for it! 🤔

Forgive me for being confused by your own position on this but you haven't been exactly clear explaining yourself.
LOL. Everyone Dem supports late term? You’re brain washed.

hey @moe ...who's "bodily autonomy" is being threatened? The woman's or the dead baby's?

Also bonus question: Which party supports illegals voting, voting without having to show a verified I.D. and accepting mass mail in absentee ballots without signature verification?

*hint...it's NOT the party you're trying to make fun of in your stupid cartoon. 😏

LOL. Everyone Dem supports late term? You’re brain washed.
Did you read the articles I linked to? If you did, please point me to where any Democrats oppose late term abortions? (especially in the legislation they sponsor) The whole point of those stories was to show you how they (Dems) are fighting for NO RESTRCTIONS on it at any time? Can you not see that accusing me of being brainwashed? :oops:

Also can we please have a "rational" discussion about this contentious issue without your childish name calling?

What have we established?

21 weeks (5 months old) is "too late" to kill an unborn Baby...Agreed?

...at least that's what you posted

Late term abortions (those just moments before a baby is born) are heinous and should be banned...Agreed?

You said no one supports that

Democrats do not favor any restrictions on abortion at any time for any reason...they want it left up to the mother....Agreed?

That's actually what they support in their legislation

Most Americans want abortion available at some point in some way...but not late term abortions...Agreed?

That's clearly what the polls show, and also what you stated

So the only thing I'm not sure on since we've established we agree on all of those things described above is where YOU stand on it and how YOU vote on it? Do you favor restrictions on abortion, particularly "late term" abortions? Why can't you explain yourself better on this?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
So it shouldn't be hard to pass that law? No late term abortions. Democrats will get behind that?
That's what is so perplexing about their argument. They claim to be against later term abortions, but nothing they sponsor ever codifies what is considered "late term"? Most, in fact all of their legislation removes ALL restrictions on abortion including up to moments before the Baby is born and they always vote for that!

Yet, none of them claims to support that? Weird.

Reactions: Gunny46
That's what is so perplexing about their argument. They claim to be against later term abortions, but nothing they sponsor ever codifies what is considered "late term"? Most, in fact all of their legislation removes ALL restrictions on abortion including up to moments before the Baby is born and they always vote for that!

Yet, none of them claims to support that? Weird.

Correct they will continue to radicalize young people and use it as an agenda for elections.

Military already raising the age limit for enlistment. Once Biden starts WW3 they will start drafting and raise the age again. Like in Ukraine. But hey, some young people got an I voted sticker.

Air Force hopes raising maximum age of enlistment to new high will ease recruiting crisis​

Is there anything you're leaving out? Is there anything special about the infant being discussed by Northam? How about the states that try to make women carry miscarriages to term without concern for the mother's health? or other medical problems during pregnancy? Why are you trying to be deceptive?
Name the states that make women carry miscarriages to term without concern for the mother's health or other medical problems during pregnancy.

Even the states with the strictest abortion laws allow for the mothers health and other issues.

Why are you trying to be deceptive?

Reactions: Gunny46
Name the states that make women carry miscarriages to term without concern for the mother's health or other medical problems during pregnancy.

Even the states with the strictest abortion laws allow for the mothers health and other issues.

Why are you trying to be deceptive?

I would like to see that too. I can't find one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT