ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA gets slapped again

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
Pro-democracy, pro-freedom loving Americans told MAGA to take a seat in KY, Ohio and Virginia. It's only going to get worse for Repubs especially when abortion rights take center stage in most big races.

Reactions: bamaEER
Pro-democracy, pro-freedom loving Americans told MAGA to take a seat in KY, Ohio and Virginia. It's only going to get worse for Repubs especially when abortion rights take center stage in most big races.

Dumbass

Kentucky not electing a black governor has nothing to do with Maga. If the rest of the Republican Party would take what Trump suggested with abortion they would do much better on the subject. The rest of the country isn't ready to join the most strict laws on it. So as I mentioned in other threads they are going to need to compromise some. You supporting late term abortions like most Democrats is definitely disturbing though.

Reactions: Airport
Kentucky not electing a black governor has nothing to do with Maga. If the rest of the Republican Party would take what Trump suggested with abortion they would do much better on the subject. The rest of the country isn't ready to join the most strict laws on it. So as I mentioned in other threads they are going to need to compromise some. You supporting late term abortions like most Democrats is definitely disturbing though.
Trump endorsed Cameron. This is what we’ve been trying to tell you all. Between the abortion stuff and Trump, you guys are going to hand super majority to the Dems.

Know something before you post something ignorant. It had NOTHING to do with the race of the person running. Look at the maps of 2019 (white guy vs. white guy) and the 2023 election. The high African-American counties voted Democrat. The rural, mostly WHITE counties of Kentucky voted for the black guy. As for the abortion claim, maybe that had something to do with it, but trust me......Kentucky is very conservative and anti-abortion.

thumbnail.jpg

F9uSv5mXsAAUKZ-.jpg:large

Know something before you post something ignorant. It had NOTHING to do with the race of the person running. Look at the maps of 2019 (white guy vs. white guy) and the 2023 election. The high African-American counties voted Democrat. The rural, mostly WHITE counties of Kentucky voted for the black guy. As for the abortion claim, maybe that had something to do with it, but trust me......Kentucky is very conservative and anti-abortion.

thumbnail.jpg

F9uSv5mXsAAUKZ-.jpg:large

You might want to look at the turnout in some of those areas. They were bad. So yes some white Republicans voted for Cameron. However no White Democrats crossed over and Blacks in Louisville and cities voted Democrat. So until the RNC learns to get better turnout they will continue to lose.

You might want to look at the turnout in some of those areas. They were bad. So yes some white Republicans voted for Cameron. However no White Democrats crossed over and Blacks in Louisville and cities voted Democrat. So until the RNC learns to get better turnout they will continue to lose.
Look at the maps. Why do you make it out of race? Do you live in Kentucky? Well, I do.

That's not true. What happened in Virginia? That's not on Trump so trying to make about him is dishonest.

Trump and the abortion issue. Just because the NY liberal is good with abortion doesn't mean he isn't a toxic mess for conservatives.

That's not true. What happened in Virginia? That's not on Trump so trying to make about him is dishonest.
It’s literally, Trump. The voters and exit polls are telling you all this. Moderate independents will not vote for him. Women are not going to vote for him. What you all don’t get about this, I don’t understand.

We will not win back the White House and the down ballot will get crushed if he is the candidate. Between him and the evangelical pro-lifers, average people just don’t agree with you.

Reactions: OlegeezEER
It’s literally, Trump. The voters and exit polls are telling you all this. Moderate independents will not vote for him. Women are not going to vote for him. What you all don’t get about this, I don’t understand.

We will not win back the White House and the down ballot will get crushed if he is the candidate. Between him and the evangelical pro-lifers, average people just don’t agree with you.
From exit polls, only 34% of Ohioans think Trump should be running. Trump is a lost and losing cause. He will sink the whole damn boat.

From exit polls, only 34% of Ohioans think Trump should be running. Trump is a lost and losing cause. He will sink the whole damn boat.

You're starting to sound like Countryroads89. Look this is you're reality. Crying to me isn't going to change it either. Never Trumpers going to Never Trump.

You're starting to sound like Countryroads89. Look this is you're reality. Crying to me isn't going to change it either. Never Trumpers going to Never Trump.

Still believing random MSM polls over exit polls.

Trump's polling will be our ultimate downfall. Thanks for the communist states of amerika.

Reactions: Airport
Still believing random MSM polls over exit polls.

Trump's polling will be our ultimate downfall. Thanks for the communist states of amerika.

Trump is the only one who has a slime chance right now. I agree. The Communist are winning. They have been for a long time.

Trump is the only one who has a slime chance right now. I agree. The Communist are winning. They have been for a long time.

After Trump is found guilty, and he will be in at least 3 of the trials, and he has no money because it's all tied up in the current NY thing that hasn't been settled, we're stuck in the general with a candidate noone will vote for.

You are doing this, not the Communists.

American women and most men are not in favor of restrictive abortion laws. Guys cause they dont won't to pay child support and women cause they are all sluts!!! Just joking, they believe they should have the right to terminate no matter what.

After Trump is found guilty, and he will be in at least 3 of the trials, and he has no money because it's all tied up in the current NY thing that hasn't been settled, we're stuck in the general with a candidate noone will vote for.

You are doing this, not the Communists.

It's definitely the Communist playing lawfare while you root it on. Really pathetic and Bill Kristol like.

It's the independents that are giving Trump the lead right now.

It's definitely the Communist playing lawfare while you root it on. Really pathetic and Bill Kristol like.

I'm not playing lawfare, it is the reality on the ground. He will be found guilty, and even if SCOTUS takes it up, it will be after the election. Trump is a losing cause.

I'm not playing lawfare, it is the reality on the ground. He will be found guilty, and even if SCOTUS takes it up, it will be after the election. Trump is a losing cause.

Let know when that actually happens until then you sound the Lincoln Project.

I won't be telling you "I told you so" next year. I will be completely off of social media then.

I understand Trump might not win. However the other Republicans can't even get within 40 points of him. So crying to me isn't going to change that. The fact is he's the only Republican who has a chance. He will probably have to Pick a VP that everyone will like in the Republican Party. That will be the only way to beat the Democrats.

You are correct.....abortion....abortion...abortion.

I understand Trump might not win. However the other Republicans can't even get within 40 points of him. So crying to me isn't going to change that. The fact is he's the only Republican who has a chance. He will probably have to Pick a VP that everyone will like in the Republican Party. That will be the only way to beat the Democrats.
If you thought turnout was bad yesterday, remember me when you see turnout for 2024.

That's it reply all you want.

I suggest Republicans better learn to start working together and stop listening to controlled opposition that actually vote Democrat at the ballot box.

How did this work out last night?

Prominent conservative donors ramping up efforts to urge Glenn Youngkin to enter GOP presidential race​

What passed in West Virginia is not going to pass in alot of other States. The New Democrat Party will win. Then they will crush you.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT