ADVERTISEMENT

Long island U

I used to think rachel alias CR89 was the stupidest poster on here....you have surpassed him/her and are quickly widening the gap.....there are two things people like you should not do......vote and breed......competing with the three of you is like dealing with an unarmed man...you have no chance....please try to learn from this and don't mess with folks like me who are much more intelligent than you are..

All three boxes clicked^^^^^^

Weird
dumb
Unlikable

Reactions: KingCoal
Ho hum! Just another 5 page Mega Thread from the master. @MichiganHerd delivering content and talent while @TownesVanZandt, @WVUFanForever and new wave weirdo @Snow Sled Baby shit the bed 😂.
your sperm donor should have pulled out and shot on the wall to give your birthing person a break......you continue to distance yourself from Rachel in the dumbass race........the three of you are like hamsters that we take out of the cage to play with and then put you back.....get back on your wheel till I call you again bitch

your sperm donor should have pulled out and shot on the wall to give your birthing person a break......you continue to distance yourself from Rachel in the dumbass race........the three of you are like hamsters that we take out of the cage to play with and then put you back.....get back on your wheel till I call you again bitch
^^^ Triggered ancient dumba$$

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Flappin' you dentures again, I see. HOF posters such as Greg Jacobs and MichiganHerd seem to have you out of sorts these days. You've resorted to posting about sperm and hamsters. Perhaps, you're reliving your sex life from back when you could sport wood a couple of decades ago?

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Flappin' you dentures again, I see. HOF posters such as Greg Jacobs and MichiganHerd seem to have you out of sorts these days. You've resorted to posting about sperm and hamsters. Perhaps, you're reliving your sex life from back when you could sport wood a couple of decades ago?
don't make me go Tom Highway on you now

Be honest. Which local homer are you. No way you just decide to be one of my puppets out of the blue all these years later. I am throwing you on ignore soon because I have a feeling I know who you are but I’ll give you a chance to show some WVU pride and come clean. Your usefulness is limited so ignore is in your future.

Last edited:
I'm HOF poster on this site, a needle mover, and chumps like clowns Townes and the bed wetting slow character want to challenge my mystique.

I'm solid gold here, as are the King and the great Greg Jacobs. You boys with proven low like ratios on your HB are low grade losers.

Desperately seeking more high quality posters on this site to keep up IQ wise with top notch talent as HOF posters.

Wienie dave is more inline with slow sled type posting. Ask Vernon to give you JV boys your own page. 2-3 post threads are your band geek limit. Save the mega threads to masters like myself and the other two HOF greats.

Hey dave, you're a wiener and nobody likes you. Like ratio on HB is embarrassing low. Low content contributor means nobody cares about anything you post. Seriously, try something else. Clean out your garage.

I'm HOF poster on this site, a needle mover, and chumps like clowns Townes and the bed wetting slow character want to challenge my mystique.

I'm solid gold here, as are the King and the great Greg Jacobs. You boys with proven low like ratios on your HB are low grade losers.

Desperately seeking more high quality posters on this site to keep up IQ wise with top notch talent as HOF posters.

Wienie dave is more inline with slow sled type posting. Ask Vernon to give you JV boys your own page. 2-3 post threads are your band geek limit. Save the mega threads to masters like myself and the other two HOF greats.

Hey dave, you're a wiener and nobody likes you. Like ratio on HB is embarrassing low. Low content contributor means nobody cares about anything you post. Seriously, try something else. Clean out your garage.
you REALLY need to put down the pipe. When the hallucinations start it's time to quit...someone must have spiked your hamster food

Be honest. Which local homer are you. No way you just decide to be one of my puppets out of the blue all these years later. I am throwing you on ignore soon because I have a feeling I know who you are but I’ll give you a chance to show some WVU pride and come clean. Your usefulness is limited so ignore is in your future.
from the way you act your "parents" put you on ignore......eabboswhan

Where is my Fake B1G fans at...

Let's go. Need to get behind Nebraska.

Make those Piggies watch Texas, the Mississippi schools and maybe LSU play in Omaha
🤣
Thanks for the advice. Watched the Mississippi school on Saturday night, and thoroughly enjoyed the outcome.

Perhaps there's always 'next year' for your fake school fandom and 26 handles.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT