ADVERTISEMENT

Long island U

YOUR thread?......a skunkbear fan on a WV board....and it's your thread......why don't you try going to YOUR michigan message board, unless you aren't allowed.....and while you're at it take the ambulance chasing massage artist with you

Who are you? Watch your tone and check your attitude at the door when you address site royalty like @MichiganHerd.

Reactions: KingCoal
Do you really want the guy from Ohio and myself not to post on this board any longer? If so, just confirm. This forum will dry up quickly without the two top draws. You'll still continue to start threads about OSU though, but who will you talk to? The fake Texas fan, or the cowardly dave?
don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya

Why don't you go to a Virginia board? I mean, you've scooped goosesh!t in Virginia for decades, and haven't attended WVU. Nobody would miss you. Oh, and yes, it's MichiganHerd's thread, you demented imbecile. He started the thread, you didn't.
because I am a West Virginia fan moron.......and yes I am demented......and I never scooped one shovel full of goose shit...I had serfs like you do it for me......so you and m herd and whatever a greg jacobs is can piss off

TrannyVanZandt continues to stick is foot in his cocksvcker. B1G member Nebraska just beat Arkansas, the No. 1 college baseball team in America. Of course, nobody, but Tranny cares about college baseball, and he only pretends to care because his real favorite school and fake favorite school can't sniff a CFP berth, and he's deflecting and diverting, as usual. This dumba$$ dipsh!t still doesn't know what a question mark is, either.

College Baseball is crazy
It is a Redneck sport…
Marshall should get some more. CUSA was
Going to make some noise but so far hasn’t

the real question is who are you?.....obviously another b10 troll.........with an alligator mouth and hummingbird ass...take it to the herd board...you watch YOUR tone peasant

LOL 😂 guys!!! Look at this Jonny come lately haha. Dude I’m royalty here. Work on your HB like ratio. It’s embarrassing.

• Haha
Jonny come lately?...Ive been on here 17 years...you and your ego can eabboswhan

Ummmm yeah I noticed. You mean you signed up 17 years ago. You need to post less haha. You haven’t been gracing this site with legit content. You show up and act like a jerk. I’m royalty here and you’re nothing. Why is your home board like ratio embarrassingly so low?

• Haha
Ummmm yeah I noticed. You mean you signed up 17 years ago. You need to post less haha. You haven’t been gracing this site with legit content. You show up and act like a jerk. I’m royalty here and you’re nothing. Why is your home board like ratio embarrassingly so low?
we have a saying back in the sticks.....Id like to buy you for what you're worth and sell you for what you think you're worth......I could buy a small island....piss off herd fan.....and as far as" royalty" goes there's a lot of inbreeding going on with them so that part I maybe could believe....back to the kiddie table with the other two

^^^ Ancient dumba$$ doesn't know the difference between a Pitt fan and a Marshall fan. Greg is royalty, and regularly posts on the main board. Paw Paw likely doesn't have sufficient time in between goose sh!t bombardments to read posts on two boards.

• Haha
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
^^^ Ancient dumba$$ doesn't know the difference between a Pitt fan and a Marshall fan. Greg is royalty, and regularly posts on the main board. Paw Paw likely doesn't have sufficient time in between goose sh!t bombardments to read posts on two boards.
pitt fan....nothing else needs to be said...that oakland crack must be good...and you REALLY need some new material...you don't even know what the article was about

we have a saying back in the sticks.....Id like to buy you for what you're worth and sell you for what you think you're worth......I could buy a small island....piss off herd fan.....and as far as" royalty" goes there's a lot of inbreeding going on with them so that part I maybe could believe....back to the kiddie table with the other two

Will someone please inform this moron ^^^^ who I am. I can tell you haven’t been around. Or maybe this is an original handle of one of our local homers.

Will someone please inform this moron ^^^^ who I am. I can tell you haven’t been around. Or maybe this is an original handle of one of our local homers.
for the last time...neither I nor anyone else on this board (besides the b10 twins) knows or gives a damn who or what you are...your sense of self worth has gone overboard...there are several 1-800 numbers that may be able to help you...please try one

LOOK AT ME.......OOH OOH MR KOTTER........would you like to hear a chorus of sweet caroline?

Last edited:
for the last time...neither I nor anyone else on this board (besides the b10 twins) knows or gives a damn who or what you are...your sense of self worth has gone overboard...there are several 1-800 numbers that may be able to help you...please try one
Almost everybody who posts on the main board knows who the Great Greg Jacobs is, Caddyshack. Believe it or not, Greg actually roots for WVU, but the difference between him and you is that he's a realistic fan whereas you're a delusional imbecile with tHuggs' jizz dripping off of your chin. If more WVU fans were like him and less were like you, then I'd root for my home state's biggest school, too. But they aren't, so I won't.

Almost everybody who posts on the main board knows who the Great Greg Jacobs is, Caddyshack. Believe it or not, Greg actually roots for WVU, but the difference between him and you is that he's a realistic fan whereas you're a delusional imbecile with tHuggs' jizz dripping off of your chin. If more WVU fans were like him and less were like you, then I'd root for my home state's biggest school, too. But they aren't, so I won't.
...as long as you don't quit rooting for your home state's best school!

Sorry, Tony, but I don't root for Marshall, either...unless the Herd is playing WVU, that is. However, I don't root against Marshall, as your fan base doesn't seem to have nearly as many delusional imbeciles as Old Fold & Blew Nation seems to have.

Sorry, Tony, but I don't root for Marshall, either...unless the Herd is playing WVU, that is. However, I don't root against Marshall, as your fan base doesn't seem to have nearly as many delusional imbeciles as Old Fold & Blew Nation seems to have.
...still glad that you recognize the West Virginia's finest place of higher learning! Don't think you'll ever get a chance to pull for us again as the Cousins don't want any part of MU when a scoreboard is turned on!

this from someone who was supposedly educated in ohio but spends his time on a WV message board when he is not chasing ambulances.....and there you go talking about dripping jizz again....honestly I didn't think you were "that way"....but to each his own I guess

this from someone who was born and supposedly educated in ohio but spends his time on a WV message board when he is not chasing ambulances.....and there you go talking about dripping jizz again....honestly I didn't think you were "that way"....but to each his own I guess
If the shoe fits, then you should wear it. All of your cyber sucking of the drunk old a$$hole's crank gets old, sorry (not sorry).

...still glad that you recognize the West Virginia's finest place of higher learning! Don't think you'll ever get a chance to pull for us again as the Cousins don't want any part of MU when a scoreboard is turned on!
tony tony tony....are you drinking this early......marshla is 3rd.....just behind Glenville and WVU

Devry in Columbus is even better than Glenville State...or at least it was 31 years ago when I last lived there. It's just too bad that you were in the 10% of in-state applicants who were rejected by WVU's admissions office, SlowHead.

this from someone who was supposedly educated in ohio but spends his time on a WV message board when he is not chasing ambulances.....and there you go talking about dripping jizz again....honestly I didn't think you were "that way"....but to each his own I guess

QueenCoal is about that life
She has been sucking Greggy off for about two pages now.

But she is all talk. Can’t suck a D to save her life

Where the hell are these guys crawling out from haha.

Anyone who calls themselves “message board royalty” is a joke…
But continue to think that so we can have posters to laugh at

Devry in Columbus is even better than Glenville State...or at least it was 31 years ago when I last lived there. It's just too bad that you were in the 10% of in-state applicants who were rejected by WVU's admissions office, SlowHead.
ahia state might be ok if you want to learn how to give massages or operate a tattoo parlor or learn how to chase ambulances....I'll put my GSC degree up against anything you got......you actually had to earn grades back then

I was accepted at WVU, marshla and yes.....ohio university.....I went to Glenville because my father was ill and it was financially more fitting for me at the time......you see some of us actually had to work for what we got

Queen Coal put in a lot of hard hours flipping burgers at BK to get her trailer
So says the meth head tranny who creates three dozen handles to try to convince people that it's a Texas fan, and not just another delusional hick who roots for the Old Fold & Blew. You're the biggest loser on the Internet, and will prove it again and again, as you "talk" to yourself on the main board before and after 3:00 a.m. You have no peers when it comes to being the biggest loser, you really don't.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Yep, TrannyZandt is a fat a$$, in addition to being an unemployed loser who has no friends. Who didn't see that one coming?

Yet you are the one here who wants people to believe something that isn’t true.

Fake attorney

Tail went right between her legs when it we found out that claiming to be a lawyer when you aren’t can be a crime in the state of West Virginia

Yet you are the one here who wants people to believe something that isn’t true.

Fake attorney

Tail went right between her legs when it we found out that claiming to be a lawyer when you aren’t can be a crime in the state of West Virginia
Do something about it. Otherwise, STFU, coward.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT