You are an absolute lowlife. Do you get it
Have some respect for yourself

We have been through this, dumbass

If someone claims they are an attorney and are giving legal advice it is fraud
Especially if they are receiving something in return

Be careful about what you say
You are not an attorney.

This is the problem we have in society because of the internet

people think they are in control of the truth because it is very easy to do on a message board

I live in reality and will confront lies that are malicious in nature
Like claiming to be an attorney
Same as if someone came on here acting like they were a medical health professional

You lie more with every post. Although I don't ever post about my occupation, you'd be very surprised to know what it is. Meanwhile, you're a fake marine, as no real marine would ever be as big of a coward as TrollVanZandt. Bring it, fraud.

You aren’t at attorney…
You know better because I will be on you if you say otherwise
Regarding me. I guess I didn’t spend those 5 years of my life trying to become a USMC officer.
😂. Wasn’t just a Marine

My occupation is well known by others who post on here. I couldn't care less what a loser such as yourself believes. Not a single person can vouch for you because you're a liar and a fraud. Trying to become an officer? Ha ha, you clearly failed, loser. Nobody believes you or your other 35+ profiles.

Do you see your stupidity.

You can fool some of the people some of the time but not all the people all the time

This is why doing what you do is so stupid. Not everyone will believe you no matter if your butthuddy MichiganHerd says otherwise

This isn’t reality. It is a message board
I don’t what I went though. That is why I can keep my head around this type of stupidity

How much time of your life you waste
I will help you because we have to exist in the same world

First step is realizing that you are wasting life to get people to believe something that isn’t important

Do you see your stupidity.

You can fool some of the people some of the time but not all the people all the time

This is why doing what you do is so stupid. Not everyone will believe you no matter if your butthuddy MichiganHerd says otherwise

This isn’t reality. It is a message board
I don’t what I went though. That is why I can keep my head around this type of stupidity
Reread your post above, then revise it, so that it makes sense. I'm so deeply embedded in your tiny cranium that you're babbling incoherently.

How much time of your life you waste
I will help you because we have to exist in the same world

First step is realizing that you are wasting life to get people to believe something that isn’t important
You do drugs, don't you? This is the only plausible explanation for your incoherent drivel, and the fact that you post on message boards at 3:00 a.m. regularly. Is it crystal meth?

Reread your post above, then revise it, so that it makes sense. I'm so deeply embedded in your tiny cranium that you're babbling incoherently.

I really feel sorry for you…

Like I told Greggy
Instead of trying to convince people on a message board that you are something that you aren’t…You should spend that time in real life improving your life

Not getting anywhere except creating a fake reality

You aren’t getting anywhere…

Wake up to that.
All I am going to tell you

Like I have said. If anyone claims they are an attorney or medical health professional

I will be on their ass

Good occupation that Greg has, but not mine. You're unemployed, and have no friends. Your life sucks, and you're so lonely that you "talk" to yourself on message boards during the wee hours of the morning. I pity you.

Projecting once again…

Like I told you before. Put a little pressure and you show everything

Because this is so important.

Don’t care majority of the time what you want people to believe. But an attorney is different because of the power that you have. Someone can take your advice. You aren’t in position to give that type of advice

This is why it is a crime…

Your words are idiotic and meaningless. Act on your threats. Be a lion or even a shark as you posted under your d!ckhead profile. No real attorney would give legal advice on a message board, so you're definitely not one. Matlock wannabe maybe, but definitely too dumb and uneducated to be a lawyer.

Don’t play around with that type of shit
Don’t care that you don’t give legal advice

Not correct
If you want to be an attorney. Instead of wasting time making people believe you are one..You should go be one
A lot of cheap law schools.

I decide who my friends are by their actions

if someone is doing wrong I am not going to let it continue to happen
If they don’t like it. I guess they aren’t my friend.

I was accepted at WVU, marshla and yes.....ohio university.....I went to Glenville because my father was ill and it was financially more fitting for me at the time......you see some of us actually had to work for what we got

You just confirmed you’re a f’n moron with an IQ of 96. Which school was your fall back school 😂

Reactions: KingCoal
you confirmed that the first time you opened your "royal" mouth....bye
@GREGJACOBS is the straw that stirs the drink on this site. MVP of MMB if one were passed out. Many followers seeking his attention over at MMB, and now you're doing the same here in my huge thread.

Here's some free advice:

Townes is a retard, so attaching yourself to a guy who's not only a fraud, but also a clown with three dozen known alter ego profiles (on this site alone), ends up making you as lame as him. Up your game if you're desiring to compete on the highest level. Currently, you're JV when it comes to quality posts, and coming across as the 2nd coming of the site punk that ruins threads over on MMB, kid know as WVFan4ever. Strive to become more, and there's an outside chance at making it to the varsity 'bench'. Site royalty like the King, Greg Jacobs, and myself should be respected. Without our legendary posts, site would go dark.

Lastly, remember these words. . . Townes is a clown.

@GREGJACOBS is the straw that stirs the drink on this site. MVP of MMB if one were passed out. Many followers seeking his attention over at MMB, and now you're doing the same here in my huge thread.

Here's some free advice:

Townes is a retard, so attaching yourself to a guy who's not only a fraud, but also a clown with three dozen known alter ego profiles (on this site alone), ends up making you as lame as him. Up your game if you're desiring to compete on the highest level. Currently, you're JV when it comes to quality posts, and coming across as the 2nd coming of the site punk that ruins threads over on MMB, kid know as WVFan4ever. Strive to become more, and there's an outside chance at making it to the varsity 'bench'. Site royalty like the King, Greg Jacobs, and myself should be respected. Without our legendary posts, site would go dark.

Lastly, remember these words. . . Townes is a clown.
I do not know, nor do I care to know who TVZ is......and if you jacobs and the ambulance chaser are royalty then this site needs to be shut down and become a democracy

No matter how many times that you post the words, "ambulance chaser," you're not going to see one post on this board, SlowHead. I mean, CR89 pretended to be one, but he ran faster from this site than Rich Fraud sprinted to Ann Arbor when his true identity was revealed.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
No matter how many times that you post the words, "ambulance chaser," you're not going to see one post on this board, SlowHead. I mean, CR89 pretended to be one, but he ran faster from this site than Rich Fraud sprinted to Ann Arbor when his true identity was revealed.
It's ok for you to talk about scooping goose sh**, which actually never happened, but you get all uppity about "ambulance chaser".......strike a nerve?......I don't run from anything, especially you

It's ok for you to talk about scooping goose sh**, which actually never happened, but you get all uppity about "ambulance chaser".......strike a nerve?......I don't run from anything, especially you
From all accounts, my friends from Front Royal told me even though you don't work for Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Course, even when you played there, you were still scooping goose shit off the greens. They were thankful for you.

You can't run, geezer, but it's hiliarious to watch a 70 year old act like he's Billy bad a$$. Your drivel doesn't strike a nerve with me, as I don't chase ambulances or sue people.

From all accounts, my friends from Front Royal told me even though you don't work for Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Course, even when you played there, you were still scooping goose shit off the greens. They were thankful for you.
funny that..... since I played there earlier this year and never saw a goose.....and besides, just to set the record straight, fox urine pellets were used to prevent the geese from coming on the putting surfaces, and it worked.....Ive tried to explain this to the ambulance chaser but he doesn't get all that technical talk....try another tactic

funny that..... since I played there earlier this year and never saw a goose.....and besides, just to set the record straight, fox urine pellets were used to prevent the geese from coming on the putting surfaces, and it worked.....Ive tried to explain this to the ambulance chaser but he doesn't get all that technical talk....try another tactic
Well, technical talk then. Technically, is there really much of a difference in scooping up goose shit versus tossing fox urine pellets? I have to think either option leaves your hands kind of smelly.

I stand corrected. Paw Paw SlowHead pitches fox urine pellets instead of scooping up goose sh!t. Puttin' that worthless Glenville State degree to good use, either way...

• Haha
@Snow Sled Baby listen mam I feel compelled to save you from yourself. Maybe you haven’t noticed but you got yourself caught in a meatgrinder and you’re getting torn up into smitherereens. So here’s what you need to do. You need to first stop with the weirdo posting style. It’s not funny or clever. You then need to admit to yourself that you aren’t particularly bright. Competing with the three of us is not smart on your part and is a dead end. Lastly, and I say this with some sadness, you need to look in the mirror and realize no one likes you(pathetic HB like ratio). Now if you listen to me mam you will still be weird. You will still be very dumb. And, people still won’t like you. But, if you listen to me mam, the three of us will release you from the meathrinder you’re in and laugh at you for a very long time.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
@Snow Sled Baby listen mam I feel compelled to save you from yourself. Maybe you haven’t noticed but you got yourself caught in a meatgrinder and you’re getting torn up into smitherereens. So here’s what you need to do. You need to first stop with the weirdo posting style. It’s not funny or clever. You then need to admit to yourself that you aren’t particularly bright. Competing with the three of us is not smart on your part and is a dead end. Lastly, and I say this with some sadness, you need to look in the mirror and realize no one likes you(pathetic HB like ratio). Now if you listen to me mam you will still be weird. You will still be very dumb. And, people still won’t like you. But, if you listen to me mam, the three of us will release you from the meathrinder you’re in and laugh at you for a very long time.
I used to think rachel alias CR89 was the stupidest poster on here....you have surpassed him/her and are quickly widening the gap.....there are two things people like you should not do......vote and breed......competing with the three of you is like dealing with an unarmed man...you have no chance....please try to learn from this and don't mess with folks like me who are much more intelligent than you are..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT