ADVERTISEMENT

Long island U

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
Thought that was a joke, but damn, that's really who you boys are playing.

Must mean Bethany College wasn't available.

Long Island one of the 23 rifle shooting programs, and you boys owe them a game or something? Seriously, can't imagine a real program like Ohio State or Michigan scheduling a football game with someone that low on the food chain.

I'm not even sure Frostburg State would entertain playing Long Island.

Reactions: KingCoal

Long Island one of the 23 rifle shooting programs, and you boys owe them a game or something? Seriously, can't imagine a real program like Ohio State or Michigan scheduling a football game with someone that low on the food chain.

you mean like auburn playing Akron? or georgia playing charleston southern?........but hey...Ill bet all three of those teams play a full schedule and their conference doesn't bend over for them....take it somewhere else......tell your wolverines to man up and give neal a call

Reactions: locustwv

Hahahahahahahahahahah, I guess the boys boys from LIU are bringing their own pop battles for a return BB gun match!

you mean like auburn playing Akron? or georgia playing charleston southern?........but hey...Ill bet all three of those teams play a full schedule and their conference doesn't bend over for them....take it somewhere else......tell your wolverines to man up and give neal a call
Akron is light years ahead of LIU!

Arent they in CUSA?

I know inside your little jelly head that sounded cute but it isnt true. I think the word you were looking for was WVU has dominated CUSA competition.
Yeah, you beat Marshall when you were half ass, and the Herd was down. That was almost a full decade ago. Now that Huff's Herd is going on a stampede while you're stuck with BLM supporter Kneal Brown, well, you're stuck in mediocrity. Best thing about that, you know it to be true, and it's tearing you a new butt crack. You boys are now at the point of hoping for eight win seasons, something that gets the top program's coaches fired. But, not at Michigan though. UM is fond of liberal hypocrisy as well, and instead of bowing down and accepting an occasional eight win season, I'm pissed off about it, and will drink beer out on the porch on football Saturdays or watch somebody else.

Yeah, you beat Marshall when you were half ass, and the Herd was down. That was almost a full decade ago. Now that Huff's Herd is going on a stampede while you're stuck with BLM supporter Kneal Brown, well, you're stuck in mediocrity. Best thing about that, you know it to be true, and it's tearing you a new butt crack. You boys are now at the point of hoping for eight win seasons, something that gets the top program's coaches fired. But, not at Michigan though. UM is fond of liberal hypocrisy as well, and instead of bowing down and accepting an occasional eight win season, I'm pissed off about it, and will drink beer out on the porch on football Saturdays or watch somebody else.
Yawn.

We beat your ass every time no matter what excuse you try to use.

We

Kicked

Your

Ass

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
All 12 years were down years? I guess we are lucky

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
who cares?...we don't

Texas A&M plays prarie view......lsu plays McNeese state.......go to their boards and bitch to them.....we don't care....and while you're at it check your own schedule for mac teams

Texas A&M plays prarie view......lsu plays McNeese state.......go to their boards and bitch to them.....we don't care....and while you're at it check your own schedule for mac teams
Do I need to explain to you the difference between FBS and FCS again?

What conference is this team known as LIU even in?

I've said it before and I will say it again - WVU is among a handful of teams to have 11 P-5's on their schedule not only this year, but for the next few years. Anyone criticizing our schedule is full of BS.

Are we really doing this...

Compare the schedules. WVU can play whoever they want for their 12th game.

Marshall plays nothing but Long Islands all year.

Nobody is scared of a single CUSA Football Program..
WVU would win 10+ games a year with Marshall's schedule.

People living off in LaLa Land on here at times 🤣

I've said it before and I will say it again - WVU is among a handful of teams to have 11 P-5's on their schedule not only this year, but for the next few years. Anyone criticizing our schedule is full of BS.
Congratulations. Are you one of the many hoping for eight win seasons? Michigan plays a tough schedule and eight win seasons pisses me off. Think Harbaugh has a couple nine win seasons and a 10 win season, but that's not good enough. It's one thing to play 11 P5s, but if you only beat five or six of them, then all you are is field fodder, a Kentucky/Mississippi State type team. I hate that, especially when my team is bringing in top 10 type recruiting classes. Win this year (they won't) or Harbaugh needs to go. He won't though, because he's at the top of the pecking order when it comes to being woke. Michigan is now a basketball school, as well as a decent program in Olympic sports. Football? Huh. Just let Harbaugh roam the sidelines like an idiot and praise kaperdick once or twice a year, and the administration is good with that.

You are the one who created this topic.
Complaining about WVUs 12th game.

They should play a home game for that.
The issue with playing a school like Marshall. There is no reason to play in Huntington

Only G5 schools who get a home game against P5 schools is for recruiting purposes.

End of story.

Don't know why this continues to get brought up

Congratulations. Are you one of the many hoping for eight win seasons? Michigan plays a tough schedule and eight win seasons pisses me off. Think Harbaugh has a couple nine win seasons and a 10 win season, but that's not good enough. It's one thing to play 11 P5s, but if you only beat five or six of them, then all you are is field fodder, a Kentucky/Mississippi State type team. I hate that, especially when my team is bringing in top 10 type recruiting classes. Win this year (they won't) or Harbaugh needs to go. He won't though, because he's at the top of the pecking order when it comes to being woke. Michigan is now a basketball school, as well as a decent program in Olympic sports. Football? Huh. Just let Harbaugh roam the sidelines like an idiot and praise kaperdick once or twice a year, and the administration is good with that.
michigan...tough schedule?...bull shit

michigan...tough schedule?...bull shit
Want to compare? Your schedule is deemed tough because your program is a field fodder. Michigan plays Ohio State, a better team than anybody else on your schedule, Penn State, Wisconsin, Iowa, Washington, Northwestern, Indiana, etc. You play Oklahoma and a bunch of other field fodder programs. Texas has become a field fodder. The rest are all similar to you, known as also runs. It is what it is. You even talk of playing Maryland, a B1G bottom feeder, and rightfully so, because chances are good that they'll spank you. Ask Texas. They would know.

ESPN FPI says you are clueless

WVU doesn't just have a harder schedule than Michigan they are a better team than Michigan..

Maybe the reason why you think Ohio State is so good
B1G conference is bad. They are horrible in most sports now. It is actually sad how non competitive they actually are.

Changing of the country...Hurting the PAC 12 as well. They had a horrible year in sports.
Only winning regional sports like water polo.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
ESPN, the CNN of sports.

I'll go with with what my eyes see, as well as on field results. If the Big XII ever wins a playoff game (Oklahoma), then get back to me.

Meanwhile, ESPN is the CNN of sports. Most people recognize that for the last decade or so. Woke people, BLM sympathizers, and people ashamed of their skin tone think otherwise. Everybody can choose their own bucket they prefer to do their business in, and I'm okay with that. I won't support causes like that, but I won't recognize them as legitimate either.

Facts bother you it seems...

There is a reason why the Big 12 didn't have a lot of football players drafted.
Same as basketball last year. In the 2020 draft they didn't have many drafted because not many left...

But 2021 NBA Draft they will and they had a great basketball year

Same as football.
Big 12 is very tough
Half the conference looks like Top 15 teams on paper
Tx Tech and WVU are in the same position. They could possibly move into that Top group
But both can finish the season 7-5 and still be very good football teams

Similar to what Indiana saw with Ole Miss last year.

Want to compare? Your schedule is deemed tough because your program is a field fodder. Michigan plays Ohio State, a better team than anybody else on your schedule, Penn State, Wisconsin, Iowa, Washington, Northwestern, Indiana, etc. You play Oklahoma and a bunch of other field fodder programs. Texas has become a field fodder. The rest are all similar to you, known as also runs. It is what it is. You even talk of playing Maryland, a B1G bottom feeder, and rightfully so, because chances are good that they'll spank you. Ask Texas. They would know.
in case you haven't noticed michigan is field fodder.. 2-4...and your conference "leader" is afraid to play a full schedule...

ESPN, the CNN of sports.

I'll go with with what my eyes see, as well as on field results. If the Big XII ever wins a playoff game (Oklahoma), then get back to me.

Meanwhile, ESPN is the CNN of sports. Most people recognize that for the last decade or so. Woke people, BLM sympathizers, and people ashamed of their skin tone think otherwise. Everybody can choose their own bucket they prefer to do their business in, and I'm okay with that. I won't support causes like that, but I won't recognize them as legitimate either.
but you were ok with them when they had the skunkbears as a one seed in the tourney

Remember Oklahoma playing in Tulsa awhile ago. I cannot think of any other moments.
They are AAC. Much superior to the CUSA.

Texas plays Rice in Houston maybe once in a decade but it is played at a NFL stadium so it is more of a neutral site.

Big 12 schools don't travel to play in CUSA stadiums.

End of story.

If Marshall has any chance to play WVU it will have to be at home

WVU going to schedule a home game against a low level school.

You have to talk to the people who made the decision why they picked LIU.

I don't see an issue with it. Almost all schools play FCS schools.
Very few of them want to play North Dakota St or James Madison.
WVU played JMU. JMU finds it hard to get a P5 game.

compare anytime......the REAL Gold and Blue reside in Morgantown WV

WVU doesn't just have a harder schedule than Michigan they are a better team than Michigan..

B1G conference is bad. They are horrible in most sports now. It is actually sad how non competitive they actually are.

Changing of the country...Hurting the PAC 12 as well. They had a horrible year in sports.

Go back to "your" board, you worthless p.o.s. As you flap your meth-rotted teeth about the B1G and hide behind Oklahoma, you can't identify a single CFP win by a Big 12 team. Not one.

There's not a single sport both teams field teams in, that WVU is better than Michigan at. Not a single one. Speaking of which, what regional are your Mountaineers competing in this coming weekend in baseball? Michigan will be in the ND regional.

There's not a single sport both teams field teams in, that WVU is better than Michigan at. Not a single one. Speaking of which, what regional are your Mountaineers competing in this coming weekend in baseball? Michigan will be in the ND regional.
we won't know until they play which team is best

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT