ADVERTISEMENT

Is the talk of being ranked #1 over?

Such an angry little man. His team has never beaten WVU so he relies on moral victories and the success of others against WVU. Obsession is an ugly thing.

You had to get my name, stalker. I didn't put that out there ...And yes...You and several others are/were harassing me.

I took very good notes....

For the record, I'm asking you nicely to stop.

You had to get my name, stalker. I didn't put that out there ...And yes...You and several others are/were harassing me.

I took very good notes....

For the record, I'm asking you nicely to stop.

All I've done is argue with you on sports-related stuff, so I know your post isn't directed at me. If I don't call you sweetheart in the process, well this is a smack board.

I still cannot believe you are trying to pass off an NIT tourney as an honorary national title.

Up until the BCS and now a playoff, they were all opinionated.

Even with a playoff, opinions dictate who does and doesn't make it.

1942 national champs.

Up until the BCS and now a playoff, they were all opinionated.

Even with a playoff, opinions dictate who does and doesn't make it.

1942 national champs.

At least the opinions were "official" vs some non-NCAA hacks

Well I guess you just missed out then, because that was then and this is now. NCAA is the standard and they say you don't have squat.

A national championship is a national championship.

Like championships before the Super Bowl. They aren't nonexistent just because they happened before the Super Bowl.

WVU has a national title. Not an NCAA national title, but a national title before the NCAA took over.

1942 National Champs

Riiighhht, the ol' "we have a national title," just not one recognized by today's standards routine.

Again, if this were 1943 I'd be impressed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT