ADVERTISEMENT

Is the talk of being ranked #1 over?

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
I know it's been a hot topic as of late, but can we now put that to rest?

Texas said they don't believe you to be worthy.

Thanks.

I know it's been a hot topic as of late, but can we now put that to rest?

Texas said they don't believe you to be worthy.

Thanks.
Another huge win for Marshall last night. How does it feel to be so irrelevant that you whore yourself out to just anybody who can beat WVU? Oh yeah, I forgot. Genetics.

What's wrong Dave, can't handle the truth? Michigan is right y'all talked about being number 1 and Texas simply said its not happening. That's the truth

Reactions: 30Kelly
Poor dave is still smarting over Walmart canceling plans to build a superstore in the Teays Valley.

What's wrong Dave, can't handle the truth? Michigan is right y'all talked about being number 1 and Texas simply said its not happening. That's the truth
Can't handle the truth? Why is a Marshall fan who hides behind a Big10 school because his alma mater is a turdburgler talking shit via Texas? I think the point is pretty clear.

I don't think he's talking shit via Texas he's just saying Texas denied your number 1 ranking.

Better question is why did you turn this into a conversation about Marshall? Obsess much?

Who is hiding, dave?

Topic was clearly regarding Ear fans discussing being ranked #1. I simply asked if we could put that hot topic to bed.

Rifle has you rattled again, so maybe that's it.

Just tell the truth Dildo. You're mad as hell that the one shining spot in your beloved school's athletics isn't all that great.

Instead, you huff and puff and throw your little tantrums.

Doesn't matter who is delivering the reality check. It doesn't make it any less true. It just burns your fat ass all the more when it comes from Marshall fans.

Reactions: Marine03
Just tell the truth Dildo. You're mad as hell that the one shining spot in your beloved school's athletics isn't all that great.

Instead, you huff and puff and throw your little tantrums.

Doesn't matter who is delivering the reality check. It doesn't make it any less true. It just burns your fat ass all the more when it comes from Marshall fans.
Obviously I am the angry one. It doesnt suprise me it comes from Marshall fans. Fans of Vicarous U strike again. You are a sad bunch.

Reactions: 30CAT
Vicarious University fans are out in full force.

Says the fan who's happy nowadays just to have his team play against big boys. "Victories no longer matter," the new wvu mantra.

With a15-21 big XII all time conference record, I sure hope wins no longer matter.

Says the fan who's happy nowadays just to have his team play against big boys. "Victories no longer matter," the new wvu mantra.

With a15-21 big XII all time conference record, I sure hope wins no longer matter.

Not what I said or think at all. Show one post where I have done that.

However, you all are claiming Herd "victories" over WVU, even though Marshall has never beaten them head-to-head. In other words, you all claim Marshall "victories" or some type of "victory" over WVU in the years that Marshall has not been forced to back it up. Many posts and threads started by Marshall fans back my claim.

Not what I said or think at all. Show one post where I have done that.

However, you all are claiming Herd "victories" over WVU, even though Marshall has never beaten them head-to-head. In other words, you all claim Marshall "victories" or some type of "victory" over WVU in the years that Marshall has not been forced to back it up. Many posts and threads started by Marshall fans back my claim.

Only thing I've claimed is what's in black and white. We have received more votes than three straight years.

Only thing I've claimed is what's in black and white. We have received more votes than three straight years.

Congratulations on an outstanding achievement. Is there enough room for another banner in Marshall's Hall of Moral Victories? Sooner or later the administration is going to have to consider expansion. Especially since Marshall no longer plays WVU on the gridiron (where the Herd never got a victory) or the court (where the Herd rarely got a victory)...

The moral victories are going to happen so often and so quickly, I doubt the banner makers will be able to keep up.

Again...Congratulations.

Congratulations on an outstanding achievement. Is there enough room for another banner in Marshall's Hall of Moral Victories? Sooner or later the administration is going to have to consider expansion. Especially since Marshall no longer plays WVU on the gridiron (where the Herd never got a victory) or the court (where the Herd rarely got a victory)...

The moral victories are going to happen so often and so quickly, I doubt the banner makers will be able to keep up.

Again...Congratulations.

If we need room we can borrow it from you seeing you have no banners hanging whatsoever

You've never won a national championship in football.

You will probably try to count an NIT tourney as a national title.

Nobody gives a shit about any other sport, you dickless trick.

Kelly, don't you go making cat show a photo of that NIT championship for finishing #69.

At that time, the NIT was bigger than today's tournament.

Also, WVU participates in zero sports, involving pop guns.

"In the 1940's, when the NCAA tournament was less than 10 years old, the National Invitation Tournament, a saturnalia held in New York at Madison Square Garden by the Metropolitan Intercollegiate Basketball Association, was the most glamorous of the post-season tournaments and generally had the better teams. The winner of the National Invitation Tournament was regarded as more of a national champion than the actual, titular, national champion, or winner of the NCAA tournament."

The winner of the National Invitation Tournament was REGARDED AS more of a national champion than the ACTUAL, titular, NATIONAL CHAMPION , or winner of the NCAA tournament."

In other words, it was the opinion of individuals (who aren't even mentioned in that cited reference) AND it specifically states that it wasn't the actual national championship.

Therefore, you still have no National Championship in football or basketball...case closed. It's that simple. Either you have one or you do not. We will not accept fake or "honorary" titles.

Reactions: Marine03
In other words, it was the opinion of individuals (who aren't even mentioned in that cited reference) AND it specifically states that it wasn't the actual national championship.

Therefore, you still have no National Championship in football or basketball...case closed. It's that simple. Either you have one or you do not. We will not accept fake or "honorary" titles.
We have more national titles in Rifle than Marshall has wins over top 10 football teams in their history. Who cares if delusional fuktards dont recognize them?

We have more national titles in Rifle than Marshall has wins over top 10 football teams in their history. Who cares if delusional fuktards dont recognize them?

Basically, the entire sports community cares. Now go fvck yourself with your imaginary national titles in any sport.

Cannot believe you wasted my time with that stupid shit.

I bet the 4 or 5 other schools that compete in shootin' are really jealous of your success.

WVU's national championships in basketball and rifle are more lofty than ant-ball championships. What's hilarious is watching Herd fans brag about ant-ball to FBS teams.

All the credit in the world during the Herd's ant-ball days. Kudos.

However, even though it looks and likely feels Marshall is still playing ant-ball in an ant-ball conference, this is the FBS not 1AA...or...FCS.

And Marshall hasn't done anything worth two $h!ts since in left its ant-ball days.

lol that's retarded. When's the last time the rifle championship was on live TV? What you had in bball is not a national title regardless of "how glamorous" it may have been. You're not recognized as a national champ in bball by the NCAA. Cat you're smarter than this, at least I thought, this is shit I expect from Dave not you.
What have we done? Well, compared to Alabama not much, compared to WVU back to back to back. It's in black and white you can look it up.

Below are 5 national team titles that were not bestowed by the NCAA:

• Men's basketball (1): 1942
  • Rifle (4): 1913, 1961, 1964, 1966
Fake titles not included.
Congrats on the 1938 boxing title though

WVU never played in the ant-ball league. Since you all are so insistent on comparing Marshall to WVU, we can only compare the two when both played in the same division and head-to-head.

12-0.... football
33-11.... men's basketball
39-16.... women's basketball
15-5.... men's soccer
4-0.... women's soccer
29-19.... volleyball
41-24....baseball

Now go ahead and add whatever you want to your moral victory list, but the truth is:

Marshall is WVU's bitch/little brother/little sister

Now Marshall does deserve credit for dominating WVU in moral victories.....As I've said before. Hat's off to the Herd in that category.

WVU's national championships in basketball and rifle are more lofty than ant-ball championships. What's hilarious is watching Herd fans brag about ant-ball to FBS teams.

All the credit in the world during the Herd's ant-ball days. Kudos.

However, even though it looks and likely feels Marshall is still playing ant-ball in an ant-ball conference, this is the FBS not 1AA...or...FCS.

And Marshall hasn't done anything worth two $h!ts since in left its ant-ball days.

You don't seem to understand. Fake national titles DO NOT COUNT.

You never won a national championship in basketball. What the hell is wrong with you? The NIT was not the national championship and you proved it in your own cited reference. I know you're not college educated, but I was hoping you were smarter than this.

WVU never played in the ant-ball league. Since you all are so insistent on comparing Marshall to WVU, we can only compare the two when both played in the same division and head-to-head.

12-0.... football
33-11.... men's basketball
39-16.... women's basketball
15-5.... men's soccer
4-0.... women's soccer
29-19.... volleyball
41-24....baseball

Now go ahead and add whatever you want to your moral victory list, but the truth is:

Marshall is WVU's bitch/little brother/little sister

Now Marshall does deserve credit for dominating WVU in moral victories.....As I've said before. Hat's off to the Herd in that category.

So, in your mind then, your record against Marshall means you have a national title in something other than target practice?

We'll petition the NCAA for you. There's no way they will deny your obsession with Marshall, and I'm sure they will declare you the world Beaters you claim to be.

1942 national champs and played for another national championship in a narrow 71-70 loss. On top of sweet sixteens, final fours...etc. that, coupled with dominating Marshall, shows why Marshall fans, with their comparisons and moral victory claims are ludicrous.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT