ADVERTISEMENT

Is the talk of being ranked #1 over?

Of what relevance is that?

Because those who were involved with and alive when Green Bay won the first Super Bowl doesn't mean it doesn't count, now that they are all deceased.
You wonder why 30 comes over here. It gets him angry, he shows his obsession with WVU and acts like a little kid when he gets owned. He has a masters degree in what you have to wonder. Being a winey titty baby I guess.

Reactions: 30CAT
You wonder why 30 comes over here. It gets him angry, he shows his obsession with WVU and acts like a little kid when he gets owned. He has a masters degree in what you have to wonder. Being a winey titty baby I guess.

Well, if it isn't the other half of the ambiguously gay duo.

In your example, Green Bay won an exhibition game which some people regarded (in their opinion) as being more prestigous than the Superbowl, at that given time in history.

In your example, Green Bay never won the Superbowl, yet you're insisting it did.

What the? There is no question whether or not Green Bay won the Super Bowl. That's an absolute fact. Whether or not it was more or less prestigious than a scrimmage it played may or may not be up for debate, but not whether or not it won the Super Bowl.

Come on now. You have a masters, for crying out loud.

I think we can all agree that WVU has not amounted to anything. ever. On the level of play that they are at. I think even your Uncle Tony would agree Cat.

Another example of ignorance. I have no uncle Tony.

Anyway, "Never amounted to anything" 12....."Marshall" 0

Another example of ignorance. I have no uncle Tony.

Anyway, "Never amounted to anything" 12....."Marshall" 0
Alright so second cousin twice removed or whatever he isTony. You know who Im talking about.

lil-snappers-honeycrisp-apples-banner-fruit.png

3E3715EEE463C528B16EA7E2673D1E887B342FFD

Last edited:
There are some pretty weird mooU fans on this board...was their board filled with these kind of weirdos?

Even though its old and small, I think your current residence is probably better than the Shining Way House even with the Window AC unit and the redneck satellite dish on the from porch roof.

Lol! You're trying too hard.

You are so full of it.

TITM may have dissappered, but the Cat files did not. You cant just LOL your way through it.

You've been shooting in the dark, it looks like. Because you are dead wrong about a few things....However, you may want to stop while you're ahead.

Totally your call though...In the end, I'll definitely be lol-ing.

You've been shooting in the dark, it looks like. Because you are dead wrong about a few things....However, you may want to stop while you're ahead.

Totally your call though...In the end, I'll definitely be lol-ing.
Its completely fine to puff out your skinny chest here cat. We know that your have some moisture under that tin foil hat of yours though

Its completely fine to puff out your skinny chest here cat. We know that your have some moisture under that tin foil hat of yours though

No tin foil here, Geaux. No chest-puffing either. Just here for fun, not what you're here for. It's unbelievable that you let a sports message board drive you to cyber-stalking. Not a smart move by you.

Last edited:
Like I said, there are some strange mooU folk. Do tony, humpy and marine really think this is normal?

Like I said, there are some strange mooU folk. Do tony, humpy and marine really think this is normal?

Well....I know Marine03 doesn't think so. He's already said so. That said, I have a lot of respect for all three. No way would they resort to this $h!t.

Yeah they do sports related smack....not disgusting personal attacks. I do have to laugh at the mentality though!

No tin foil here, Geaux. No chest-puffing either. Just here for fun, not what you're here for. It's unbelievable that you let a sports message board drive you to cyber-stalking. Not a smart move by you.
Not geaux cat, your fishing is worse than mine. No one is stalking you cat. To my knowledge you have never been threatened or harassed by me. The only thing I have seen, is people asking you questions about info you have put on facebook or info that which is obtained through a simple Google search. I guess each post we make should come with a legal disclaimer.

The thing is these a$$hats have no idea how stupid they look. Kind of pitiful.

Nothing Kelly you have nothing. 0-12 You have to love a fan base that talks smack when they have never beaten you in football and our basketball team is a top 10 team. Will Marshall finish above .500 this year in the #22 rated basketball conference? Wow the worst football conference and #22 in basketball. Marshall should go back to the MAC. But hey since you do not play us next year you can claim moral victories in both sports. Have fun with that little man.

Nothing Kelly you have nothing. 0-12 You have to love a fan base that talks smack when they have never beaten you in football and our basketball team is a top 10 team. Will Marshall finish above .500 this year in the #22 rated basketball conference? Wow the worst football conference and #22 in basketball. Marshall should go back to the MAC. But hey since you do not play us next year you can claim moral victories in both sports. Have fun with that little man.

Oh fatty. You also have to love a fanbase which gets so furious when its failures are brought to its own attention.

It just makes no sense. It doesn't matter if your shitty football program is being discussed by Marshall or CNN. Facts are facts. 15-21 is a losing conference record and proof that you're in over your heads.

These butt munches don't seem to understand that their info is on Google, facebook and in country roads case Pinterest. It doesn't take a stalker to find those. There is legal precedent for rivals anyway. SadUCFKnight filed a suit after being run through the ringer on the main board (much much worse than any WVU poster on here) and the case was dropped.

Easy with that Kelly talk. One of your buddies might get offended

Oh fatty. You also have to love a fanbase which gets so furious when its failures are brought to its own attention.

It just makes no sense. It doesn't matter if your shitty football program is being discussed by Marshall or CNN. Facts are facts. 15-21 is a losing conference record and proof that you're in over your heads.
WVU is playing with the big boys. You play with midgets and pound your chest when you get votes. Moral victories when that is the best you can do little man.

These butt munches don't seem to understand that their info is on Google, facebook and in country roads case Pinterest. It doesn't take a stalker to find those. There is legal precedent for rivals anyway. SadUCFKnight filed a suit after being run through the ringer on the main board (much much worse than any WVU poster on here) and the case was dropped.
You like the dude on mushrooms. You only make sense to yourself. Wouldn't be surprised to see a straight jacket in your future.

WVU is playing with the big boys. You play with midgets and pound your chest when you get votes. Moral victories when that is the best you can do little man.

You fat tub of shit. Nothing can change the fact that you're losing more games than you win. It's not going to get any better any time soon.

Maybe you should look up a record that some people think yours should be and then parade around as if its the real record. You know, like Cat and his fake national title.
[roll]:middlefinger:[banana][poop]:cool2:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT