ADVERTISEMENT

Is the talk of being ranked #1 over?

And no...In my mind, WVU's records against Marshall shows that Herd fans' constant attempts to compare Marshall to WVU is ridiculous. The records show WVU is, by far, superior.

1942 national champs and played for another national championship in a narrow 71-70 loss. On top of sweet sixteens, final fours...etc. that, coupled with dominating Marshall, shows why Marshall fans, with their comparisons and moral victory claims are ludicrous.

No national championship in basketball. End of discussion.

And what does wvu's record against Marshall have to do with your lack of national titles in any major sport?

Don't blame that on us.

No comparison. End of discussion.

You are a white trash, inbred retard with first cousins as parents.

You have your fingers in your ears, stomping your feet and holding your breath, trying to demand we play along with your game of "made up national championships."

Basically, the entire sports community cares. Now go fvck yourself with your imaginary national titles in any sport.

Cannot believe you wasted my time with that stupid shit.
Imaginary titles? Go check the ncaa website. It is the most titltes of any team in any sport.

Let the butthirt go little turd.

Reactions: 30CAT
lol that's retarded. When's the last time the rifle championship was on live TV? What you had in bball is not a national title regardless of "how glamorous" it may have been. You're not recognized as a national champ in bball by the NCAA. Cat you're smarter than this, at least I thought, this is shit I expect from Dave not you.
What have we done? Well, compared to Alabama not much, compared to WVU back to back to back. It's in black and white you can look it up.
Only a Marshall fan can comoare themselves to Alabama and the brag about also receiving votes in the same post.

Last edited:
Exactly what liberals resort to when they can't handle debate. Childish name-calling....Classy.

You being lower middle class (probably being generous with that status) should understand your place in life, and that's to be a liberal, although I do applaud your efforts in attempting to escape that degenerative mentality. I am nothing remotely close to liberal.

There is no debate, so what you're saying is a complete fabrication, much like your fake national title.

In your mind, you get to claim a national title which does not exist. Really nothing more to discuss.

Imaginary titles? Go check the ncaa website. It is the most titltes of any team in any sport.

Let the butthirt go little turd.

Oh, by all means dildo, please do provide a link which clearly states "it is the most titles of any team, any sport." Your post doesn't even make sense. It's like you're Ricky Bobby telling us Highlander was voted greatest movie, ever.

Reactions: Marine03
You being lower middle class (probably being generous with that status) should understand your place in life, and that's to be a liberal, although I do applaud your efforts in attempting to escape that degenerative mentality. I am nothing remotely close to liberal.

There is no debate, so what you're saying is a complete fabrication, much like your fake national title.

In your mind, you get to claim a national title which does not exist. Really nothing more to discuss.

More liberal-like and childish talk.

You are a white trash, inbred retard with first cousins as parents.

You have your fingers in your ears, stomping your feet and holding your breath, trying to demand we play along with your game of "made up national championships."
Angry little man has nothing so he calls folks names. Stay safe out there delivering pizza.

Angry little man has nothing so he calls folks names. Stay safe out there delivering pizza.

Yeah, that's what it is. It certainly couldn't have anything to do with the fact that Cat is a liar and trying to make shit up, yet he continues trying to insult everyone's intelligence by expecting us to just go ahead and believe an NIT tourney counts as an official national championship. You're just as stupid as he is for supporting him.

I'm sorry I cannot be a part of your fantasy, having me deliver you a pizza, wearing nothing but a bow tie and a smile you blatant homosexual. You definitely are not an engineer, BTW.

At the time, the NIT had the better teams and was more prestigious. Not an NCAA national championship, but a national championship.

14cd0bc94538e44a0b136ac3e673d7d5_400x400.jpeg

Yeah, that's what it is. It certainly couldn't have anything to do with the fact that Cat is a liar and trying to make shit up, yet he continues trying to insult everyone's intelligence by expecting us to just go ahead and believe an NIT tourney counts as an official national championship. You're just as stupid as he is for supporting him.

I'm sorry I cannot be a part of your fantasy, having me deliver you a pizza, wearing nothing but a bow tie and a smile you blatant homosexual. You definitely are not an engineer, BTW.
little man is so angry cause he has nothing. nothing.

Nothing you say can change the simple fact that WVu has NEVER WON A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP in ANY major sport.

Never, and that's a fact.

And of course, I'll take the words of those who would know over a WVU hater any day.

National champs. Deal with it....

Don't be mad. It's not healthy.

And of course, I'll take the words of those who would know over a WVU hater any day.

National champs. Deal with it....

Don't be mad. It's not healthy.

Imaginary titles. WVu has no National Championship in any major sport, just like you have no college degree.

Imaginary titles. WVu has no National Championship in any major sport, just like you have no college degree.

Yep....You're mad after finding out the team you hate most (WVU) has a national title in basketball.

I hope you let go of that anger some day.

And really? "You don't have a college degree" is your comeback?

LOL!!!! You're mad AND ignorant.

Don't let WVU's national title cause you to lose sleep tonight.

Take a Lunesta.

WVU has a national title from '42? Couldn't find it in the ncaa stats. Was this around the same time the Germans bombed pearl harbor?

#notitles4u

Reactions: 30Kelly
Yep....You're mad after finding out the team you hate most (WVU) has a national title in basketball.

I hope you let go of that anger some day.

And really? "You don't have a college degree" is your comeback?

LOL!!!! You're mad AND ignorant.

Don't let WVU's national title cause you to lose sleep tonight.

Take a Lunesta.

Actually, I have a Master's degree and the only thing bothering me right now is people who lie. I'm neither mad nor ignorant.

You no longer even qualify as ignorant. You're acting like a complete imbecile and making yourself look foolish yet again. My opinion of WVu holds no relevance in terms of whether or not it has a national title. It does not and no amount of senseless drivel from an idiot like you can change that.

Last edited:
WVU has a national title from '42? Couldn't find it in the ncaa stats. Was this around the same time the Germans bombed pearl harbor?

#notitles4u

I said nothing about NCAA national champions. WVU didn't play in that lower tier tournament. At the time, the NIT was more prestigious, had the best teams and many teams turned down the NCAA tournament to play in the NIT.

I said national championship.

Last edited:
Actually, I have a Master's degree and the only thing bothering me right now is people who live. I'm neither mad nor ignorant.

You no longer even qualify as ignorant. You're acting like a complete imbecile and making yourself look foolish yet again. My opinion of WVu holds no relevance in terms of whether or not it has a national title. It does not and no amount of senseless drivel from an idiot like you can change that.
Plenty if morons with masters degrees so you are not alone.

Actually, I have a Master's degree and the only thing bothering me right now is people who live. I'm neither mad nor ignorant.

You have a masters and you say you're not ignorant? Everyone is ignorant of something and you are ignorant with your claims about me and many, many other things. You are ignorant, unless you're so arrogant that you think you know everything.

And people who live is what bothers you?

Whatever....haters will ignore/deny what they read.

National champs. No matter how much hatred and ignorance you spew, it won't change that fact.

I said nothing about NCAA national champions. WVU didn't play in that lower tier tournament. At the time, the NIT was more prestigious, had the best teams and many teams turned down the NCAA tournament to play in the NIT.

I said national championship.

And you mean NIT championship. Nothing more. Nothing less. It's not a national championship. All you're doing is making things up. It's pathetic, actually.

And you mean NIT championship. Nothing more. Nothing less. It's not a national championship. All you're doing is making things up. It's pathetic, actually.

I'm lying? I didn't write the articles I posted. Take it up with the people who claim what I repeat, not lie about...

Masters, eh?

I think, maybe, you're letting you're anger get the best of you.

You have a masters and you say you're not ignorant? Everyone is ignorant of something and you are ignorant with your claims about me and many, many other things. You are ignorant, unless you're so arrogant that you think you know everything.

And people who live is what bothers you?

Whatever....haters will ignore/deny what they read.

National champs. No matter how much hatred and ignorance you spew, it won't change that fact.

I'm not ignorant to the fact that you're trying to pass off a runner up trophy as the real deal.

No national title. Ever.

I'm lying? I didn't write the articles I posted. Take it up with the people who claim what I repeat, not lie about...

Masters, eh?

I think, maybe, you're letting you're anger get the best of you.

You keep bragging about a fictitious national title which shows up nowhere in nationally recognized statistics for NCAA. You reference how things were looked at differently back then. Well a lot of things were different 74 years ago. If this were 1943 maybe you would have a valid argument.

I'm not ignorant to the fact that you're trying to pass off a runner up trophy as the real deal.

No national title. Ever.

Again..."I'm" not trying to pass off anything. "I'm" just repeating what those who would know say.

They say national champs.

It is no surprise that a hater would disagree. WVU beat better and higher rated teams to get its national championship than whatever team won the *lower tier NCAA tournament.

*at the time

Again..."I'm" not trying to pass off anything. "I'm" just repeating what those who would know say.

They say national champs.

It is no surprise that a hater would disagree. WVU beat better and higher rated teams to get its national championship than whatever team won the *lower tier NCAA tournament.

*at the time

Is anyone who made those statements back then still alive today?

There were people who talked all about betamax being way better than VHS back in the day too...you can see where that got them.

You keep bragging about a fictitious national title which shows up nowhere in nationally recognized statistics for NCAA. You reference how things were looked at differently back then. Well a lot of things were different 74 years ago. If this were 1943 maybe you would have a valid argument.

For a person with a masters, you sure seem to lack reading comprehension. I'll blame it on your anger.

I'm not bragging about anything. WVU earned its national championship long before I was born. You asked me to show you WVU's national championship and I did.

Now, for whatever reason, you're steaming mad.

Is anyone who made those statements back then still alive today?

Of what relevance is that?

Because those who were involved with and alive when Green Bay won the first Super Bowl doesn't mean it doesn't count, now that they are all deceased.

Of what relevance is that?

Because those who were involved with and alive when Green Bay won the first Super Bowl doesn't mean it doesn't count, now that they are all deceased.

In your example, Green Bay won an exhibition game which some people regarded (in their opinion) as being more prestigous than the Superbowl, at that given time in history.

In your example, Green Bay never won the Superbowl, yet you're insisting it did.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT