ADVERTISEMENT

Has it hit you liberals yet?

EVRwe7xWoAAZgkP

Now that we know that noone in the administration had been compromised by Russia, it permeates several truth statements.

1. Simpson dossier #1 is and was absolute garbage throughout.
  2. Simpson dossier #2 was no better
  3. Whatever is in the Woods document for the FISA applications can be nothing but garbage as well. They certainly did not meet the criteria described as Woods procedure to ensure the authenticity and validate the evidence.
  4. The FBI and DOJ, career and political, were complicit in these activities, names mentioned a couple weeks ago with the Ohr testimony.
  5. The FISA app led to spying.
You can attempt to parse it however you want, but, there should be at the least obstruction charges for the documents filed with the court. Probably more.

Victory lap

Reactions: atlkvb and CAJUNEER
Altered 302s and the FISA process are going to cause a total upheaval at the DOJ, if not more.
The 702/filter search issue is going to cause a total upheaval at CIA.

The only real IC area not impacted much the we know of will be NSA...

About time

LMAO! You just keep doing it to yourself. F’ucking hilarious!

Being right? I know, I can't help it.

Now that we know that noone in the administration had been compromised by Russia, it permeates several truth statements.

1. Simpson dossier #1 is and was absolute garbage throughout.
  2. Simpson dossier #2 was no better
  3. Whatever is in the Woods document for the FISA applications can be nothing but garbage as well. They certainly did not meet the criteria described as Woods procedure to ensure the authenticity and validate the evidence.
  4. The FBI and DOJ, career and political, were complicit in these activities, names mentioned a couple weeks ago with the Ohr testimony.
  5. The FISA app led to spying.
You can attempt to parse it however you want, but, there should be at the least obstruction charges for the documents filed with the court. Probably more.

1. - Wrong.
2. - Many facets have been proven true.
3. - Anything that implicates trump is garbage, LOL!
4. - Yeah, entire FBI corrupt, LOL!
5. - Spying - yeah a Bill Barr term.

Flynn pleaded guilty. Barr is corrupt and it will come out eventually. Keep thinking you are right. LOL!

1. - Wrong.
2. - Many facets have been proven true.
3. - Anything that implicates trump is garbage, LOL!
4. - Yeah, entire FBI corrupt, LOL!
5. - Spying - yeah a Bill Barr term.

Flynn pleaded guilty. Barr is corrupt and it will come out eventually. Keep thinking you are right. LOL!
Prove any claim in that post.

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
The unmasking probe? Cool. That isn’t what Durham is working on, Bubba.

It remains illegal to unmask innocent Americans under FISA surveillance, we just don't know who ordered it? We'll find out cause it was no accident.

Some of these are pretty vague. How many treason charges? Arrests? etc?

You know what blows my mind and angers me so much about guys like these......they are more angry and desperate for a pound of flesh from within our own security agencies then they are with outrage and disgust for our actual enemy Russia aggressively engaging to destroy our democracy....and to act this way to defend a conman like Trump, is the cherry on top......better hope the pee tape is never dropped somewhere.....

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
You know what blows my mind and angers me so much about guys like these......they are more angry and desperate for a pound of flesh from within our own security agencies then they are with outrage and disgust for our actual enemy Russia aggressively engaging to destroy our democracy....and to act this way to defend a conman like Trump, is the cherry on top......better hope the pee tape is never dropped somewhere.....

These trumpers have chosen Russia over the USA.

Fvck that guy abusing his bench. Glad that justice prevailed in the end.

ok, so you are good with all the ridiculous lawsuits and conspiracy theory bullshit and say this is democracy in action.......but then turn around and make a comment like this with regards to a Federal Judge and his legal courses of action......sounds hypocritical to me!

ok, so you are good with all the ridiculous lawsuits and conspiracy theory bullshit and say this is democracy in action.......but then turn around and make a comment like this with regards to a Federal Judge and his legal courses of action......sounds hypocritical to me!
Before i respond, have you followed the ins and outs of this case?

They don't care. They've all gone away so you can't criticize them for being dead wrong on this as well as their misinformed vote for Joe Biden. They never stay around to defend their errors. Never.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT