ADVERTISEMENT

Has it hit you liberals yet?

And I provided a link where he was on tv on Wednesday. LMAO!

Repost it because it's not showing up. You understand he's under criminal investigation right ? Last tweet was on the 18th. His lawyers will be writing them from now on.

If Flynns case gets dropped every case will be reviewed.

Altered 302s and the FISA process are going to cause a total upheaval at the DOJ, if not more.
The 702/filter search issue is going to cause a total upheaval at CIA.

The only real IC area not impacted much the we know of will be NSA...

Altered 302s and the FISA process are going to cause a total upheaval at the DOJ, if not more.
The 702/filter search issue is going to cause a total upheaval at CIA.

The only real IC area not impacted much the we know of will be NSA...

LMAO! You just keep doing it to yourself. F’ucking hilarious!

You are going to be mocked like never before. The train is coming down the track and you think you are a fuking matador.
lmfao, Dave, half the time you don't even know what your own tribe is talking about on here.

Something to cheer up the libs. A lot going on in this pic.

Last edited:
"...multiple DC Grand Jury subpoenas have been issued on behalf of US Atty John Durham."

Reactions: TarHeelEer
I’m not even sure how to respond to your post. It’s like you just data dumped the last two years of testimony where this has been discussed. It was all contingent on collusion and without it, there was no reason to be investigating and surveiling the opposition campaign. Collusion was the excuse they’ve used. That’s gone.
I must have on 'ignore' the one who is responding to you and, therefore, am missing, what must be, more idiocy for which I took the evasive action.Still great to read your remarks and be able to surmise the level of depravity coming from the one I ignore.

No it wasn't. There was suspicion Russia interfered with our election and interfered to support trump. This was confirmed by ALL of the intel agencies. Remember? Remember trump denying it? Remember trump disparaging all of our intel agencies? Those are facts. Those facts are still true.
So it wasnt based on collusion? Ibstead it was because trump colluded with russia to win the election?

And you wonder why people call you dumb?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT