ADVERTISEMENT

Has it hit you liberals yet?

Luckovich pretty much sums up mntneer, THE, dave and the rest of the merry mindless minions on the subject of Trump desiring anti-American behavior from their President. But they are too busy with a very faulty "dossier" comparison as a deflection to understand how stupid they look. Mainly because stupid is stupd does. Nothing new.

https://www.ajc.com/blog/luckovich/mike-luckovich-the-strategy/FTWpxb9aQ7LvOkdrWqSohO/
The cartoon is incorrect. It should say, “sir, we have evidence our country’s enemies and allies are planning to interfere in our election process, like always”.

Lol, did Mitch McConnell say anything about the Russians before 2016 when Obama "mentioned" it?, can't argue with Donnies love sick puppies, they are like abused spouses wanting daddy to hit them, look at the farmers getting screwed and still supporting him, thank god that tribe is shrinking, I mean, can they see how his schtick is playing out to the majority of Americans or are they just gonna yell fake polls? You know them pussies thought Hillary was gonna win too, think the Democrats will turn out in 2020? lmfao.

lmfao, that tribe got one hell of a chief! making the GOP look positively Trumpian! growing that base one intelligent tweet at a time ! All polls are fake that don't show Donnie as Americas favorite prez! lol

Lol, for the original post? Ya mean when ol Mitch said keep it quiet or the fact that the FBI looks into foreign contacts? Ain't many of your tribe on here had a clearance have ya or had to be vetted for one? I bet the Hatch act is above ya'lls education level also, just ignore us, you're winning, Hillary lost, get over it, Mueller was just an Obama shill, lmfao.

Lol, for the original post? Ya mean when ol Mitch said keep it quiet or the fact that the FBI looks into foreign contacts? Ain't many of your tribe on here had a clearance have ya or had to be vetted for one? I bet the Hatch act is above ya'lls education level also, just ignore us, you're winning, Hillary lost, get over it, Mueller was just an Obama shill, lmfao.

Keyser the fact we're still discussing "collusion" is all the proof YOU need that your side still hasn't accepted Hillary's loss.

When will that fact become accepted by you folks on the Left? Certainly not before Mueller testifies I'm guessing? [eyeroll]

I love these thread revivals!

Mifsud, Downer, et al. were Oconus Luring him as early as March 2016.

WRONG.... AGAIN...Shew...Flynn is a nothing burger, hasn't been sentenced...and NOT going to be..Manifourt is collateral damage..

Because the head of the FBI named about 20 crimes she had committed and then spoke for prosecutors saying they would not prosecute. Also because ahe is currently under investigation. Unlike Trump.

No charges were brought period. Hillary is still under investigation. Facts.

LMAO!

Prison too good for dirtbag Clapper.

Oh noooo 79eer...we up in here just waitin' on his sweet White ass!
iu

I don't think I very much like the way those Black Dudes are starin' at me atl
iu

Well Jimmy C...'yo booty 'bout to get "Clapped" by them Homies let me tell 'ya!

Last edited:
“Lock her up! Lock her up!”

hahahahahahahahahaha!

Clapper admitting he's under criminal investigation. The other day he said he was just doing what Obama ordered. Brennan has been silent lately. No tweets and no tv appearances. Do you think he pleads the 5th ?

Reactions: atlkvb
Three days ago there was not a criminal investigation underway country! It wasn't announced until Thursday.

Try and keep up.

He's not going back in front of a camera until his lawyers prep him.

Reactions: atlkvb
You got proof of that. Haven't seen him on in a week Dumbass. Does he plead the 5th or not ?

You will NEVER get an answer. Just like I will NEVER get an answer to my question:

When does Nancy call in her votes to impeach Trump? Before Christmas? After Trump is re-elected? When?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT