ADVERTISEMENT

Has it hit you liberals yet?

The implication of this Mueller report completely exhonorating the President means that St. Barry was illegally spying on opposition campaigns using the US Intel apparatus.
I don’t think it means that at all. Not saying it doesn’t, but we didn’t read the report in it’s entirely yet.

I don’t think it means that at all. Not saying it doesn’t, but we didn’t read the report in it’s entirely yet.
Since there was no collusion, then explain another rational reason for the headshed of the DOJ/FBI being wiped out over the last 1.5 years. Since there was no collusion, explain another logical and rational reason for the intel apparatus to be surveilling an opposing candidate’s campaign.

The implication of this Mueller report completely exhonorating the President means that St. Barry was illegally spying on opposition campaigns using the US Intel apparatus.
lolwut? Just because an investigation comes up empty, doesn't make an investigation illegal. I think you are confusing fact and fiction. What part of the campaign was spied on?

What part of the campaign was spied on?
I’m not even sure how to respond to your post. It’s like you just data dumped the last two years of testimony where this has been discussed. It was all contingent on collusion and without it, there was no reason to be investigating and surveiling the opposition campaign. Collusion was the excuse they’ve used. That’s gone.

Reactions: atlkvb
Since there was no collusion, then explain another rational reason for the headshed of the DOJ/FBI being wiped out over the last 1.5 years. Since there was no collusion, explain another logical and rational reason for the intel apparatus to be surveilling an opposing candidate’s campaign.
To discover possible collusion, to track foreign assets trying to corrupt or infiltrate a candidate’s campaign apparatus.

As for the headshed, could be a combination of factors. Resigning in disgust over how the DOJ/FBI is being run currently - disagreement with AG chosen. Internal IG reports of bias or failure to comply with proper procedures forcing resignation.

1. I don’t believe using FISA surveillance on the campaign would’ve benefitted Clinton/Obama enough to take the risk.
  2. If there was obvious proof of DOJ weaponization by Obama enough to warrant the headshed, it would be very easy to prove publicly. All I’ve seen are some text messages
  3. If your obvious corruption did occur, I’m pissed this isn’t getting dealt with ASAP. You say it’s common sense, then what would prevent the AG from publicly cleaning things up, and restoring the reputation of the DOJ. Why 3 years in are we still waiting? Release the full report - release the FISA app - get busy returning the most critical organizations to American justice to the fvcking people!

I’m not even sure how to respond to your post. It’s like you just data dumped the last two years of testimony where this has been discussed. It was all contingent on collusion and without it, there was no reason to be investigating and surveiling the opposition campaign. Collusion was the excuse they’ve used. That’s gone.

No it wasn't. There was suspicion Russia interfered with our election and interfered to support trump. This was confirmed by ALL of the intel agencies. Remember? Remember trump denying it? Remember trump disparaging all of our intel agencies? Those are facts. Those facts are still true.

Reactions: bamaEER
No it wasn't. There was suspicion Russia interfered with our election and interfered to support trump. This was confirmed by ALL of the intel agencies. Remember? Remember trump denying it? Remember trump disparaging all of our intel agencies? Those are facts. Those facts are still true.
Pretty much.

lolwut? Just because an investigation comes up empty, doesn't make an investigation illegal. I think you are confusing fact and fiction. What part of the campaign was spied on?

Now that we know that noone in the administration had been compromised by Russia, it permeates several truth statements.

1. Simpson dossier #1 is and was absolute garbage throughout.
  2. Simpson dossier #2 was no better
  3. Whatever is in the Woods document for the FISA applications can be nothing but garbage as well. They certainly did not meet the criteria described as Woods procedure to ensure the authenticity and validate the evidence.
  4. The FBI and DOJ, career and political, were complicit in these activities, names mentioned a couple weeks ago with the Ohr testimony.
  5. The FISA app led to spying.
You can attempt to parse it however you want, but, there should be at the least obstruction charges for the documents filed with the court. Probably more.

I don't say fake, because that's not the standard needed, and then we would have to prove that it's fake. No, unsubstantiated is all it takes. And McCabe supposedly admitted as much in his behind closed doors testimony.

We can deal with fake later on.
According to Grassley, dossier contents made up a bulk of the warrant application

[Was parts of the dossier verified?]

According to Grassley, no.

[Do you think the FISA court was in on the deepstate conspiracy to “spy” on Trump?]

On Trump? not directly, those talking to Page at that time, which wouldn't be Trump. Trump is another ballgame altogether.
To be misleading? I don't know. You can follow the footnote and read exactly what Comey said. In no way did he say the whole dossier was unverified and salacious. You don't think the Trump pee pee tape portion of the dossier was included in the Carter Page FISA application, do you?
Then Trump should release the FISA application and the 3 times it was continued. My guess is it was granted because the FBI had reasonable suspicion that Page was talking to a foreign enemy.
That isn't the standard for FISA warrants.
Re-Linked

The case still wouldn’t be FISA bound. FISA warrant investigations can’t be opened “solely on the basis of First Amendment activities,” so mere fraternization, even with sketchy people, wouldn’t be enough. The FBI would have to gather evidence to support a the claim that the U.S. target was knowingly working on behalf of a foreign entity. This could include information gathered from other methods like human sources, physical surveillance, bank transactions or even documents found in the target’s trash. This takes some time, and, when enough evidence had been accumulated, would be outlined in an affidavit and application stating the grounds for the FISA warrant. The completed FISA application would go up for approval through the FBI chain of command, including a Supervisor, the Chief Division Counsel (the highest lawyer within that FBI field office), and finally, the Special Agent in Charge of the field office, before making its way to FBI Headquarters to get approval by (at least) the Unit-level Supervisor there. If you’re exhausted already, hang on: There’s more.

The FISA application then travels to the Justice Department where attorneys from the National Security Division comb through the application to verify all the assertions made in it. Known as “Woods procedures” after Michael J. Woods, the FBI Special Agent attorney who developed this layer of approval, DOJ verifies the accuracy of every fact stated in the application. If anything looks unsubstantiated, the application is sent back to the FBI to provide additional evidentiary support – this game of bureaucratic chutes and ladders continues until DOJ is satisfied that the facts in the FISA application can both be corroborated and meet the legal standards for the court. After getting sign-off from a senior DOJ official (finally!), a lawyer from DOJ takes the FISA application before the FISC, comprised of eleven federal district judges who sit on the court on a rotating basis. The FISC reviews the application in secret, and decides whether to approve the warrant.

Reactions: WVU82 and atlkvb
You should know by now the the far left Lib Wing Nuts who have responded to your post are and will be for the foreseeable future, firmly implanted in the stage of denial. Their explanations and nonsensical responses make sense only to themselves and their ilk. Rational and coherent reasoning are not even close to circling their universe.

Reactions: WVU82 and atlkvb
I don't think we speak the same language at all. What surveillance of the campaign? Investigations occur all the time that end with no evidence of wrong doing? Like what in the actual f is your point. Because they found no collusion there shouldn't have been an investigation of collusion? The investigation wasn't just about collusion either.

Even Gowdy and Senate Republicans realized there should have been an investigation.

Reactions: mule_eer
Learn what? You people are just deluded. What will the Huber Report find? Feel free to be honest, I won't spend a weekend looking up posts. :joy::joy::joy:

I don't think Huber is going to generate a report, only Horowitz. Huber is the prosecutor.

Most, if not all of this, will be accurate with Horowitz' report -
  • The DOJ allowed a third party contractor to perform duties the FBI should have outside of their chain of command. (already released). Specifically, they allowed Fusion GPS to perform 702 searches.
  • Bruce Ohr benefited from a contract his wife performed, and did not report it on his annual form
  • DOJ and FBI did not follow policy and procedure in regards to obtaining a FISC warrant
  • Steele's name was used for reputation on content mostly generated by Simpson and/or Fusion GPS, and some forwarded from Blumenthal
  • The FBI did not submit to the court evidence exonerating their targets that they had obtained.
  • 7th floor was complicit in most of these activities.

To discover possible collusion, to track foreign assets trying to corrupt or infiltrate a candidate’s campaign apparatus.

As for the headshed, could be a combination of factors. Resigning in disgust over how the DOJ/FBI is being run currently - disagreement with AG chosen. Internal IG reports of bias or failure to comply with proper procedures forcing resignation.

1. I don’t believe using FISA surveillance on the campaign would’ve benefitted Clinton/Obama enough to take the risk.
  2. If there was obvious proof of DOJ weaponization by Obama enough to warrant the headshed, it would be very easy to prove publicly. All I’ve seen are some text messages
  3. If your obvious corruption did occur, I’m pissed this isn’t getting dealt with ASAP. You say it’s common sense, then what would prevent the AG from publicly cleaning things up, and restoring the reputation of the DOJ. Why 3 years in are we still waiting? Release the full report - release the FISA app - get busy returning the most critical organizations to American justice to the fvcking people!
Patience, some are certain, and I happen to agree, that many of your concerns will be addressed.

I don't think Huber is going to generate a report, only Horowitz. Huber is the prosecutor.

Most, if not all of this, will be accurate with Horowitz' report -
  • The DOJ allowed a third party contractor to perform duties the FBI should have outside of their chain of command. (already released). Specifically, they allowed Fusion GPS to perform 702 searches.
  • Bruce Ohr benefited from a contract his wife performed, and did not report it on his annual form
  • DOJ and FBI did not follow policy and procedure in regards to obtaining a FISC warrant
  • Steele's name was used for reputation on content mostly generated by Simpson and/or Fusion GPS, and some forwarded from Blumenthal
  • The FBI did not submit to the court evidence exonerating their targets that they had obtained.
  • 7th floor was complicit in most of these activities.
In a Nutshell, the FISA warrant was based and granted on a phony, reckless, document that is now proven to be nothing more than opposition research which was paid for by (The Clinton Campaign) an opposition candidate. An opposition candidate was able to get the the surveillance capacities of the US to attempt to infiltrate and spy on an opposing candidate for the office of the President of the US. If that does not make one stop and pause at the potential possibilities and ramifications then so be it.

So......nothing? Just a few vague predictions.

I don't know who's going to deal, who's not. I don't even know for certain who was responsible for the FISC application to begin with. I don't know that they'll limit their investigation into just this one set of applications, he's been at it for a year now.

Anyone that was fired under Trump from the DOJ/FBI can be prosecuted. I'd add in Lynch and Rice as possibilities, as well.

Reactions: atlkvb
This perpetrated Scam, is no where close to an ending, and for those who think the end is near are sadly mistaken.

Reactions: Gunny46
I don't know who's going to deal, who's not. I don't even know for certain who was responsible for the FISC application to begin with. I don't know that they'll limit their investigation into just this one set of applications, he's been at it for a year now.

Anyone that was fired under Trump from the DOJ/FBI can be prosecuted. I'd add in Lynch and Rice as possibilities, as well.
Pleas for treason? Can't wait.

At least you’re consistent. Same display of hubris from you over the collusion narrative.
I doubted collusion, other than the meeting @ Trump Tower. Predicted Flynn, Manafort and either Junior or Kushner would get indicted. 2 out of 3 ain't bad for me. All in all, I 'd say it was a win.

I doubted collusion, other than the meeting @ Trump Tower. Predicted Flynn, Manafort and either Junior or Kushner would get indicted. 2 out of 3 ain't bad for me. All in all, I 'd say it was a win.
We all pretty much assumed Manafort would be indicted from jump. Flynn was already in deep shit. Gates another. Assumed Page would have been tagged as well.

All along my concern has been the overreach of the DoJ and FBI. That’s some scary shit if they’re able to infiltrate campaigns and use oppo funding to generate the narratives enabling them to justify their actions. Maybe you just don’t see it or won’t or are conflating the issues that I have separated. I don’t know.

What I see was pretty evident that Obama was tipping the scales with a modern day Watergate scenario. That scares me. It’s Banana Republic style bullshit.

All along my concern has been the overreach of the DoJ and FBI. That’s some scary shit if they’re able to infiltrate campaigns and use oppo funding to generate the narratives enabling them to justify their actions. Maybe you just don’t see it or won’t or are conflating the issues that I have separated. I don’t know.
What infiltration of the campaign? This is a simple question. Who in the campaign were "they" monitoring?

What infiltration of the campaign? This is a simple question. Who in the campaign were "they" monitoring?
My understanding is that it was campaigns, plural. Specifically, at a minimum Page who was living in Trump Tower and working with the campaign.

My understanding is that it was campaigns, plural. Specifically, at a minimum Page who was living in Trump Tower and working with the campaign.
But he wasn't surveilled until after he left the campaign, no?

But he wasn't surveilled until after he left the campaign, no?
As has been released through various testimonies, this dates back to January of 2016. The official FISA didn’t occur until 9/16 I believe. THE can correct my recollections. I think I’ve also read PaPa D was being targeted as far back as when he was working for Carson.

As has been released through various testimonies, this dates back to January of 2016. The official FISA didn’t occur until 9/16 I believe. THE can correct my recollections. I think I’ve also read PaPa D was being targeted as far back as when he was working for Carson.
I just....what? "Targeted" how? What goes back to January 2016 on Page? I have no idea what you are saying

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT