ADVERTISEMENT

Gaza

so... WHAT WAS GAINED FROM LEVELING GAZA???

lol...

it's ALL A LIE...

Oh....so is that the game you gonna play? Changing a person's post in a quote? Queer f*ck. Stick to your other username......maybe that should be exposed too?

You're the worst at trying to put words in people's mouth. You also know I only have one account. More importantly I warned people along time ago about the QPUB getting hijacked.

Thanks for showing why I warned everyone about the QPUB psychology operation. When you make riddles it's too easy for both sides to high jack it and make up shit like that to make the other side look like nutjobs.

F8E84W7XkAAq5IS

fyi: Kagan is married to Nuland...

You're the worst at trying to put words in people's mouth. You also know I only have one account. More importantly I warned people along time ago about the QPUB getting hijacked.
Interesting.......your reply to WVU82 suddenly "disappeared". Why is that?

Interesting.......your reply to WVU82 suddenly "disappeared". Why is that?

Because I deleted it. He doesn't want a WW3. I get that. Posting everything is a conspiracy won't stop it. Unfortunately neither will Biden. We have only gotten closer since he has been in office. He sucks. His Administration sucks and nobody fears or respects them.

Reactions: trackboy
No, you weren't. Again, would YOU shake the Taliban's hands after what they did? Simple question, simple answer.
If you come to an agreement with them you shake their hand.

You do the right thing and don't worry about feckless rubes who will try to spin it into something it isn't 5 years later. (You)

Ohmagah Trump gonna start ww3. Ohmagah we all gonna die

Then no wars.

Then.

Omahgah he shook their hands. Ohmagah...

What stupid duking people did I just mimic?

So by printing money?
You guys think gas prices are high now?
Global military expansion while debasing currency... the death throes of empires since the beginning. 🤷‍♂️

Isarel can handle this. Biden has one job. Make sure Hezbollah and the rest of the Middle East stands down. The odds are high he screws that up. But hey elections have consequences don't they?

So by printing money?
You guys think gas prices are high now?
Global military expansion while debasing currency... the death throes of empires since the beginning. 🤷‍♂️
What's with the "You guys" bullshit ? I have NEVER complained about gas prices.
You care about the national debt ?
Debasing currency had very little to do with the death of empires.......you might want to brush up on your history.

From a different board:

"
Hamas = ISIS = BLM = Antifa = MI6 = CIA = Mossad = NSA = DGSE = FBI = Taliban = MS13 = Al Qaida.

Who controls all of this? The Khazarian Mafia. But how would you know?

Who controls the media.

Who controls social media?

Who controls radio?

The Khazarians.

Social Media Influencers

Ben Shapiro

Jordan Peterson

Laura Loomer

Majorie T. Green

Milo Yiannopoulos

Iraq- (Exposed George Bush)

Ukraine- (Ukraine Exposed Money Laundering)

Israel- (Exposing Everyone)

This is why "Israel Is Saved For Last".
Because all the people that pretended to be impartial, unbiased, fair, or transparent are now being seen as Sleeper Cells.

The head of everything regarding corruption on a global scale is in Israel. The Rothschild KM was able to use their self-mislabeled, so-called “holocaust” to serve as a mind-kontrol trigger to thwart and resist any criticism of their Zionist ways.
Do you see how deep this goes?
Once the Rothschild KM gained their own private homeland in Israel in 1947 through their covert political manipulations, they began to secretly view all of Palestine as their New Khazaria, and began plotting how to genocide all the Palestinians.

This was the plan since then.

Their plans include their fantasy of constructing a “greater Israel” by taking over the whole Middle East and manipulating dumb American Goyim to fight and die on their behalf, taking all the Arab lands for Israel and the Khazarian Mafia (KM). Why? For oil. Period.

Recent peer-reviewed Johns Hopkins genetic research by a respected Judaic MD shows that 97.5% of Judaics living in Israel have absolutely no ancient Hebrew DNA, are therefore not Semites and have no ancient blood ties to the land of Palestine at all.

Imposters. 🚫

I wanted to save that last quote for all the people trying to use the Bible to justify genocide.
When it was stated on a scientific official basis that those are not "The Real Jews" in Israel.
The Bible is not a civics book. Do you understand? It will not explain anything."
My dude, the amount of mental gymnastics to make that work is beyond Simone Biles level amazing.

It’s extreme anti-Semitic propaganda, likely stemming from Iran or Russia. It’s nonsense.

Reactions: trackboy
My dude, the amount of mental gymnastics to make that work is beyond Simone Biles level amazing.

It’s extreme anti-Semitic propaganda, likely stemming from Iran or Russia. It’s nonsense.

Someone read through the below and tell me how he came up with that? It's also why I warned people who followed certain Twitter account of people trying to decipher riddles. Some of it is just news articles. Some of it an opinion and all of it can be twisted by anyone.

I posted several things from the actual sources of the DSA, Antifa, BLM, Hamas, Hezbollah, Cartels, Iran, CCP, and even Russia. All those groups have been infiltrated by the good guys. There's a reason I warned the Civil War crowd to chill out. I understand people's trust in the Government has been eroded. I get we have politicians who sell us out. But we are about start having bigger problems than fighting amongst ourselves. Why? Because one thing that's definitely not a Conspiracy Theroy is all those groups want us fighting amongst ourselves and if we won't do it then they will launch terrorists attacks. They want to destroy the United States any way they can.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
What's with the "You guys" bullshit ? I have NEVER complained about gas prices.
You care about the national debt ?
Debasing currency had very little to do with the death of empires.......you might want to brush up on your history.

Corruption, the division of the empire, and invasion by Germanic tribes were the three main causes of the fall of Rome.

Inflation did contribute to the fall of Rome......but only a small part.

Again.....are you concerned about the national debt ?

Unconfirmed as of now but Hezbollah may be invading in the north

If that happens on a large scale it proves what I keep telling you all. They don't fear Biden or he was told by the CCP and Iran not to do anything.

You understand this isn't Russia and Ukraine right? This isn't a situation where Isarel could even surrender. They are surrounded. They have one option. Fight or get genocided.
Even Biden understands that.......when he mentioned what Golda Meir told him, "We have nowhere to go".

Even Biden understands that.......when he mentioned what Golda Meir told him, "We have nowhere to go".

Biden and his Administration are part of the problem. Just a matter of time before they make things even worse than they are. Him leading a war against the CCP, Russia, and the Middle East at the same time should concern everyone. Isarel is saying nice things in public right now but you know they are extremely worried.

So, all of a sudden i24 is now the source for all your information. That information is bought and paid for by the Israel government. You guys are ridiculous. In Ukraine you say that mainstream media lied to the public every day, but you buy i24's BS hook, line and sinker.
This is ironic comedy

So, all of a sudden i24 is now the source for all your information. That information is bought and paid for by the Israel government. You guys are ridiculous. In Ukraine you say that mainstream media lied to the public every day, but you buy i24's BS hook, line and sinker.

Here does this make you feel better you terrorists loving turd?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT