ADVERTISEMENT

Gaza

Better option would be to raise up a revolutionary army in Iran to overthrow the terrorist regime there. That would fix a lot of problems in the middle east.

Kill all their women and children?
Do you understand how blowback works?
He didn't say kill all the women and children. Netanhu told everybody to evacuate correct? No way Israel is going to flatten 100 sq miles.

Better option would be to raise up a revolutionary army in Iran to overthrow the terrorist regime there. That would fix a lot of problems in the middle east.
Those people can't live without a dictatorship or terrorist leaders. They have been fighting since the beginning of time .
The best plan was to never go there in the first place . Let them do as they wish to each other.
Plan b ... get out stay out . Let them people alone.

I was refering to the CIA back coup in Iran in 1953
Probably the reason Kennedy was assassinated was the botched Bay of Pigs on his part. If the CIA really did have anything to do with it.

Probably the reason Kennedy was assassinated was the botched Bay of Pigs on his part. If the CIA really did have anything to do with it.
Im not a big conspiracy theorist but I cant imagine him botching the bay of pigs and covering his ass by telling the top brass of the CIA he was going to move them to the four corners of them earth was a good way to keep himself alive.

Im not a big conspiracy theorist but I cant imagine him botching the bay of pigs and covering his ass by telling the top brass of the CIA he was going to move them to the four corners of them earth was a good way to keep himself alive.
He just didn't follow threw when the bullets started flying. I don't believe the CIA would have done it and I don;t believe in the grassy knoll cause bullet dynamics don't blow out the way they enter.

Hamas killed their women and children. Stop giving aid and comfort to terrorists. Plus it would interrupt the supply chain of future terrorists. Now before everyone starts pissing down their legs understand this. That's exactly how Hamas, Hezbollah, and Iran is thinking so even though Israel will attempt to keep civilian casualties down understand it's going to happen. These POS have a history of hiding behind women and children throughout the Middle East.

Hamas killed their women and children. Stop giving aid and comfort to terrorists. Plus it would interrupt the supply chain of future terrorists. Now before everyone starts pissing down their legs understand this. That's exactly how Hamas, Hezbollah, and Iran is thinking so even though Israel will attempt to keep civilian casualties down understand it's going to happen. These POS have a history of hiding behind women and children throughout the Middle East.
So then, let's say that your dad was a rapist.......do you support us castrating you for his crime?

So then, let's say that your dad was a rapist.......do you support us castrating you for his crime?

No I could send your son or daughter into that meat grinder to resolve it. Does leveling the place sound better now?

Hamas should have thought about that when they use them for human shields.
Stop giving aid and comfort to terrorists......they started it.

Last edited:
Please. If they joined the military, then that's the risk they take. You should know this. Disgraceful.

Don't be an idiot. Also stop supporting Terrorists Organizations and their enablers. It's your mindset that causes screwed up ROE that will now get alot of Israeli Troops killed. Hopefully our guys don't have to now do any Embassy Evacuation Missions while this going on. You obviously care more the Terrorists than our warriors getting maimed or killed.

Don't be an idiot. Also stop supporting Terrorists Organizations and their enablers. It's your mindset that causes screwed up ROE that will now get alot of Israeli Troops killed. Hopefully our guys don't have to now do any Embassy Evacuation Missions while this going on. You obviously care more the Terrorists than our warriors getting maimed or killed.
Bullsh!t. I hope those terrorists get wiped off the face of the planet. But don't ask me to support killing 5 year olds.

As for the military, if you join up.......you prepare to fight. Again, you SHOULD know this. But evidently you don't.

Bullsh!t. I hope those terrorists get wiped off the face of the planet. But don't ask me to support killing 5 year olds.

As for the military, if you join up.......you prepare to fight. Again, you SHOULD know this. But evidently you don't.

You seriously can't be this stupid? I guess you would have rather the United States invaded mainland Japan instead of bombing them into submission. Idiots like you are why the military has been saddled with ROE that has gotten Americans unnecessarily killed or crippled since WW2.

Last edited:
"Do you support us castrating you for his crime?" " Punishing kids for the sins of their father."

Your quotes......not mine.

This isn't a video game. Before putting American men or women into that CQB urban battlefield I would absolutely consider leveling it. But I have already played that game before and don't think it makes us morally superior. I think it makes us stupid for doing what our enemy predicted we would do and prepared for. Those are the same civilians that were dancing in the streets on 911 and everytime a terrorist attack happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
You seriously can't be this stupid? I guess you would have rather the United States invaded mainland Japan instead of bombing them into submission. Idiots like you are why the military has been saddled with ROE that has gotten Americans unnecessarily killed or crippled since WW2.
Good grief. More "whataboutism". Truman made the most difficult decision in American history. I cannot imagine what he had to think about when preparing to make it. But the death of a 5-year old, no matter the nationality or ethnicity, is sad and avoidable.

Sounds like you think the military shouldn't have boots on the ground......

Good grief. More "whataboutism". Truman made the most difficult decision in American history. I cannot imagine what he had to think about when preparing to make it. But the death of a 5-year old, no matter the nationality or ethnicity, is sad and avoidable.

Sounds like you think the military shouldn't have boots on the ground......

For your sake. I hope the CCP, Russia, Iran, and Islamic Jihadist never join together to invade the United States. Their rules of engagement are going to be a culture shock to you. They will not care you are a civilian. They will dig a a hole then cut your throat and kick some dirt on you.

There's a reason why since WW2 that we have won most battles but failed on winning the Wars in the end. They know people like you won't let us take the gloves off. These are the same people that would put a sucide vest on women and children and detonate it amongst our service members. So I'm saying we shouldn't put boots on the ground unless we are mentally prepared to allow them to do what is necessary to win. That doesn't mean shoot children for fun. However that does mean there will be civilians killed just like in WW2.

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
by attacking Gaza...

the war WILL ESCALATE...

you stupid bastards...

BREAKING:

Hamas Spokesman Abu Obeida:

“From this hour on, we announce that every targeting of our safe people
will be met with the execution of one of our enemy hostages, and we will
broadcast this with audio and video”

destroying Gaza is a bs call...

WHO do you think IS GOING TO PAY TO REBUILD Gaza ?

It doesn't accomplish ANYTHING.

destroying Gaza is a bs call...

WHO do you think IS GOING TO PAY TO REBUILD Gaza ?

It doesn't accomplish ANYTHING.

What does it accomplish by letting Hamas to continue to do what they have been doing? Stop pretending you don't understand sending troops in there to root out terrorists without the combined arms will get alot of Israeli troops killed. They are going to need all the troops they can muster if Hezbollah ramps it up. More importantly who said anything about rebuilding it?

and how many hostages did they kill ?

and a waste of ammo...

when the real fighting starts they'll gonna wish they had those shells back...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT