ADVERTISEMENT

Gaza

Some of you stood with Dems when they ousted McCarthy and some of you are standing by those same Dems and they abandon our closest ally in the mid-east. I guess some of you are just dems in gop clothing
Do you just say really stupid stuff naturally or do you think hard before coming up with the most fuktarded takes ever?

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I don't need to explain anything. You need to calm down and learn to read

Actually you do need to explain it because you didn't make any sense. Try it again without getting an attitude.

how are we going to pay for a war in Iran?

We are not going to War in Iran. Everybody needs to chill out. Xi isn't going to allow Biden to do that. Only way Biden would do that is to try and draw attention away from his Impeachment.

Last edited:
Some of you stood with Dems when they ousted McCarthy and some of you are standing by those same Dems and they abandon our closest ally in the mid-east. I guess some of you are just dems in gop clothing

I called for a proportional response like Trump conduct previously. I definitely support Isarel. McCarthy should have kept his word. You will now get a new House Speaker. If you think only 8 Republicans support that then you are naive. Most importantly I don't really give a damn what controlled opposition that pretends to be Trump supporters or Republicans really think about. They have done nothing to try to secure our border or round up the terrorists here. They have been too busy attending school board meetings harassing moms.

Last edited:
Are we about to go to war with Iran?
God Of War Atreus GIF by Santa Monica Studio

• Haha
Reactions: Gunny46
CBP leaked this information.

NEW: Internal CBP data provided & confirmed by CBP sources reveals thousands of “special interest aliens” from mostly Middle Eastern countries have been apprehended by Border Patrol while crossing into U.S. illegally over last 2 years. Syria: 538 Yemen: 139 Iran: 659 Iraq: 123 Afghanistan: 6,386 Lebanon: 164 Egypt: 3,153 Pakistan: 1,613 Mauritania: 15,594 Uzbekistan: 13,624 Turkey: 30,830 Date range 10/1/2021 - 10/4/2023 These are Border Patrol apprehensions between ports of entry only, this data does not include CBP encounters at ports of entry. Border Patrol sources tell me they have extreme concerns about who is coming into the country because they have little to no way of vetting people from these special interest countries. I’m told unless they have committed a crime previously in the US, or they are on some sort of federal watchlist, there’s no way to know who they are because most of their home countries don’t share data/records with the US so there is nothing to match a name to when BP agents run fingerprints. A special interest alien is a term used by the U.S. government to refer to people coming from countries that have conditions that favor or harbor terrorism, or pose a potential national security to the U.S.

CBP leaked this information.

NEW: Internal CBP data provided & confirmed by CBP sources reveals thousands of “special interest aliens” from mostly Middle Eastern countries have been apprehended by Border Patrol while crossing into U.S. illegally over last 2 years. Syria: 538 Yemen: 139 Iran: 659 Iraq: 123 Afghanistan: 6,386 Lebanon: 164 Egypt: 3,153 Pakistan: 1,613 Mauritania: 15,594 Uzbekistan: 13,624 Turkey: 30,830 Date range 10/1/2021 - 10/4/2023 These are Border Patrol apprehensions between ports of entry only, this data does not include CBP encounters at ports of entry. Border Patrol sources tell me they have extreme concerns about who is coming into the country because they have little to no way of vetting people from these special interest countries. I’m told unless they have committed a crime previously in the US, or they are on some sort of federal watchlist, there’s no way to know who they are because most of their home countries don’t share data/records with the US so there is nothing to match a name to when BP agents run fingerprints. A special interest alien is a term used by the U.S. government to refer to people coming from countries that have conditions that favor or harbor terrorism, or pose a potential national security to the U.S.

I'm betting those people are here for peace and prosperity...

We are not going to War in Iran. Everybody needs to chill out. Xi isn't going to allow Biden to do that. Only way Biden would do that is to try and draw attention away from his Impeachment.

Biden finally gave a speech. Xi wouldn't even let him mention Iran by name. Compromised fool.

A point not discussed in the media is that Hamas is one of the two governing entities of Gaza. Instead of using available funds to improve infrastructure and living conditions for the people living in Gaza, Hamas chose to use available money for armament, munition, and terrorist training. And then used propoganda to blame Israel for Hamas' shortcomings in depriving the people of Gaza.

5,000 rockets fired into Israel. Civilians kidnapped, including women, children and elderly. Several dozen babies murdered and decapitated. Hezbollah has an estimated 250,000 rockets (probably an underestimate).

Americans taken hostage, some killed. Good chance they all will be killed. Be prepared for the videos.

If Biden takes less than lethal action, this will set a worsening precedent that will embolden other terrorists, including actions here within our borders. Tuberville needs to give up his blockade of military appointments, which is crimping our command structure. Words from Biden are meaningless. Action to protect American citizens is what he needs to do.

A proportional, lethal response to Hamas. After that, provide armament and intelligence to the Israelis (let them do the fighting). There are a number of actions that can be taken by U.S. and Israel, not in the public eye, to degrade the capabilities of Hamas and Iran. And freeze the $6 billion so Iran does not get it (shouldn't have been unfrozen in the first place).

It's going to be ugly and messy, like the aerial bombing of European cities in WWII to root out the Nazis. But needs to be done.

Reactions: bornaneer
A point not discussed in the media is that Hamas is one of the two governing entities of Gaza. Instead of using available funds to improve infrastructure and living conditions for the people living in Gaza, Hamas chose to use available money for armament, munition, and terrorist training. And then used propoganda to blame Israel for Hamas' shortcomings in depriving the people of Gaza.

5,000 rockets fired into Israel. Civilians kidnapped, including women, children and elderly. Several dozen babies murdered and decapitated. Hezbollah has an estimated 250,000 rockets (probably an underestimate).

Americans taken hostage, some killed. Good chance they all will be killed. Be prepared for the videos.

If Biden takes less than lethal action, this will set a worsening precedent that will embolden other terrorists, including actions here within our borders. Tuberville needs to give up his blockade of military appointments, which is crimping our command structure. Words from Biden are meaningless. Action to protect American citizens is what he needs to do.

A proportional, lethal response to Hamas. After that, provide armament and intelligence to the Israelis (let them do the fighting). There are a number of actions that can be taken by U.S. and Israel, not in the public eye, to degrade the capabilities of Hamas and Iran. And freeze the $6 billion so Iran does not get it (shouldn't have been unfrozen in the first place).

It's going to be ugly and messy, like the aerial bombing of European cities in WWII to root out the Nazis. But needs to be done.

Reasonable points. Biden just gave a speech. Didn't mention Iran. Hamas is being supported by Iran. Iran is being supported by the CCP. The CCP is encouraging this hoping to drag us into a ground war for the same reasons they are supporting Russia. We have to be careful not to get dragged into a long term engagement. However bombing a few high level leaders I think is necessary. Not doing so shows serious weakness. These leaders have been moving back and forth from Iran to that area. Kill them.

When protest start popping up here. Start IDing people. If you are not an U.S. citizen you get sent to GITMO awaiting trial.

Reasonable points. Biden just gave a speech. Didn't mention Iran. Hamas is being supported by Iran. Iran is being supported by the CCP. The CCP is encouraging this hoping to drag us into a ground war for the same reasons they are supporting Russia. We have to be careful not to get dragged into a long term engagement. However bombing a few high level leaders I think is necessary. Not doing so shows serious weakness. These leaders have been moving back and forth from Iran to that area. Kill them.

When protest start popping up here. Start IDing people. If you are not an U.S. citizen you get sent to GITMO awaiting trial.
Of course he didn’t mention Iran. Valerie Jarrett is eyes deep in seeing Iran become a strong ally.

Of course he didn’t mention Iran. Valerie Jarrett is eyes deep in seeing Iran become a strong ally.

I wouldn't say her goal is to make them an ally. Her and several others in Obama's/Biden's administration work for Iran.

Biden finally gave a speech. Xi wouldn't even let him mention Iran by name. Compromised fool.
For someone who doesn't want an armed conflict, you sure do want our leaders to call out country's by name and start an armed conflict. If he calls out Iran, you'd bitch about him provoking war. If he doesn't, you bitch because you see it as weak. At least today you are getting your username right.

For someone who doesn't want an armed conflict, you sure do want our leaders to call out country's by name and start an armed conflict. If he calls out Iran, you'd bitch about him provoking war. If he doesn't, you bitch because you see it as weak. At least today you are getting your username right.

I have one username. You know that and I would be happy to explain to everyone how. Now stop defending Biden just because you don't want Trump to win. Biden definitely should have called them out by name for the world to hear. But he didn't because he and Obama are compromised by the CCP and Iran. As far as the conflict goes I'm rooting for Isarel to kill as many Terrorists and their enablers that they possibly can.

I have one username. You know that and I would be happy to explain to everyone how. Now stop defending Biden just because you don't want Trump to win. Biden definitely should have called them out by name for the world to hear. But he didn't because he and Obama are compromised by the CCP and Iran. As far as the conflict goes I'm rooting for Isarel to kill as many Terrorists and their enablers that they possibly can.
I'm not defending Biden. You know this. Explain all you want, I know. [thumbsup]

One thing I agree with is that the less terrorists in the world, the better. But this isn't just Israel's fight. They are our ally, you tend to forget about that.

I'm not defending Biden. You know this. Explain all you want, I know. [thumbsup]

One thing I agree with is that the less terrorists in the world, the better. But this isn't just Israel's fight. They are our ally, you tend to forget about that.

I'm rooting for them. Unfortunately we don't have a President currently that the other countries in the area fear enough to stand down. Odds that the Biden Administration screws this up are high. I get you are rooting for a bigger war because you think it helps the Democrats get re-elected but I wouldn't count on that.

I'm rooting for them. Unfortunately we don't have a President currently that the other countries in the area fear enough to stand down. Odds that the Biden Administration screws this up are high. I get you are rooting for a bigger war because you think it helps the Democrats get re-elected but I wouldn't count on that.
WRONG. Try again. It's called standing up for one of our strongest allies.

He's completely full of shit and knows it. We are not even close to being prepared here.

WRONG. Try again. It's called standing up for one of our strongest allies.

You should go ahead and type Trump was a much better President than Biden and you miss him then hit post reply. It would be healthy for you.

Didn't make sense to who? What I said was very clear and if you don't understand that isn't my problem.

You replied to me. I asked you to clarify. If you don't want to I'll assume you got distracted and forgot to change your account.

You replied to me. I asked you to clarify. If you don't want to I'll assume you got distracted and forgot to change your account.
Change my account to what moron? Just because you are too stupid to read what I wrote and realize what I was saying doesn't mean I have another account.

Change my account to what moron? Just because you are too stupid to read what I wrote and realize what I was saying doesn't mean I have another account.

Surprised RussiaBot82 didn't link that one

You replied to me with the above. It's makes no sense. I asked you to explain it or elaborate. You spazz out. Now who is being stupid? Eat a snickers and try again.

You replied to me with the above. It's makes no sense. I asked you to explain it or elaborate. You spazz out. Now who is being stupid? Eat a snickers and try again.
I didn't spazz out. You made a ridiculous reply to me so I let you twist and turn and you still haven't stopped. What I said in reply makes perfect sense. Just not to you and it had nothing to do with you now go fuk off

I didn't spazz out. You made a ridiculous reply to me so I let you twist and turn and you still haven't stopped. What I said in reply makes perfect sense. Just not to you and it had nothing to do with you now go fuk off

You are definitely spazzing out and acting like a moron. That's on you. I asked a simple question.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT