ADVERTISEMENT

Football season approaches

I posted my address, I have nothing to hide. "Ask for the guy that replaced Roger."

Face it, you have no place to hide. Good riddance to you.

No, you didn't post your address, and nor should you on a message board. Who's hiding? I'm not the one who is hiding behind security guards and tall fences, and making threats. Look in the mirror.

No, you didn't post your address, and nor should you on a message board. Who's hiding? I'm not the one who is hiding behind security guards and tall fences, and making threats. Look in the mirror.
He didn't post his address, but somehow, someway, you were able to go into full creep mode, and drive over to his place of business (ON A COWARDLY SATURDAY) and make note that he's hiding behind security guards and tall fences? LOL at the COWARDLY NERD

Cool reach-around story, bruh. He did post enough to figure out where he worked. Anybody can drive by the business, see the tall fences, which surround it, and wave at the security guards, who protect the place. He's already said that he doesn't need your help, so why don't you start drinking an hour early today, and GTFO, shrimp.

Cool reach-around story, bruh. He did post enough to figure out where he worked. Anybody can drive by the business, see the tall fences, which surround it, and wave at the security guards, who protect the place. He's already said that he doesn't need your help, so why don't you start drinking an hour early today, and GTFO, shrimp.
In other words, you were caught in another big lie. Nothing new here.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
That's priceless! The habitual liar, who started a thread about how he was leaving the board just yesterday, only to return hours later, and obsess over me on here, is calling me a liar? Drunk, short and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

That's priceless! The habitual liar, who started a thread about how he was leaving the board just yesterday, only to return hours later, and obsess over me on here, is calling me a liar? Drunk, short and stupid is no way to go through life, son.
No, what I stated was that there was a moron who is ruining yet another board, making it not worth the time to read. I never once stated I was leaving, chicken little. Speaking of leaving, I anticipate you being gone right after the first Saturday following Thanksgiving.

Bock bock bock.

That's priceless! The fraud is at it again. I clearly gave out my address on the CFF. How else did herd0ne Google earth it showing the street view of the main gate on the board for little old you to see? Michigan gave his out one day too. Even gave the guy the exit number to get off on. Sorry you're not man enough.

LMAO! So, I'm Herd0ne now? Your posting about something that must have happened more than four years ago, and whining about what a completely different poster did with your address. You identified your business, so finding your business' address was easy. I couldn't care less what you told Herd0ne. So, "Michigan" is honest now? Go away, as you promised.

LMAO! So, I'm Herd0ne now? Your posting about something that must have happened more than four years ago, and whining about what a completely different poster did with your address. You identified your business, so finding your business' address was easy. I couldn't care less what you told Herd0ne. So, "Michigan" is honest now? Go away, as you promised.
For someone who is supposedly a lawyer, you sure do leave a lot to be desired. Most lawyers don't struggle with reading comprehension, as it's a critical part of their job. In no way shape or form did Coach insinuate you were herd0ne. He did, however, insinuate that you're not man enough, which I can concur.

You're a retard, short sh!t. Your newest butt-buddy and fellow WVU fan is imputing (you'll need to look this word up) Herd0ne's knowledge of his situation (years ago, no less) to me. You have so many people to supervise that you have been on this board non-stop for two days running. Yeah, you're a major player, alright!

[roll]

You're a retard, short sh!t. Your newest butt-buddy and fellow WVU fan is imputing (you'll need to look this word up) Herd0ne's knowledge of his situation (years ago, no less) to me. You have so many people to supervise that you have been on this board non-stop for two days running. Yeah, you're a major player, alright!

[roll]
Yes, familiar with the terminology. To correct you, he stated (and I can confirm his memory) that herd0ne posted the google earth view of his workplace. In no certain terms did he say that you were herd0ne. Reading comprehension. Look it up, since you must not be familiar with the terminology.

To correct you further, are you familiar with an organizational chart? I realize, that at your 'shop', the orgainizational chart looks something like this:
Org.jpg

In ours, it looks more like this, due to having almost 1,000 employees corporation wide:
Organization_Chart_of_a_large_Company_Manufacturing_Stoves_1914.jpg

You lost me at "orgainizational" chart. You probably should learn how to spell before fabricating fairy tales about being a "major player" in your organization. Now, pi$$ off, as Tony, a real Marshall fan, and I are having a nice discussion in another thread.

You lost me at "orgainizational" chart. You probably should learn how to spell before fabricating fairy tales about being a "major player" in your organization. Now, pi$$ off, as Tony, a real Marshall fan, and I are having a nice discussion in another thread.
In other words, you're saying stop kicking my ass, because Tony throws me underhanded softballs. Take a nice swing. Even a nerd can hit a softball.

That's priceless! The fraud is at it again. I clearly gave out my address on the CFF. How else did herd0ne Google earth it showing the street view of the main gate on the board for little old you to see? Michigan gave his out one day too. Even gave the guy the exit number to get off on. Sorry you're not man enough.

westsider, did you order a pizza or something and toeshoe didn't deliver?

He has the look of a 70 something year old man, and the mannerism of an 11 year old child.

As they say, it is what it is.
This means a lot coming from an elderly short sh!t, who looks like he's 80, but still wears his hat backwards, as if he's a teenager. Just because you finally found a woman desperate enough to marry a loser almost 60 years old, doesn't mean that you're a lady's man, bug eyes.

westsider, did you order a pizza or something and toeshoe didn't deliver?
Speaking of delivery, when was the last time that you actually propelled your wheel chair out of your South Charleston dump instead of asking that your food be delivered?

Speaking of delivery, when was the last time that you actually propelled your wheel chair out of your South Charleston dump instead of asking that your food be delivered?
More lameness.

At least he has found something he is decent at.

Lame-ass posting.

Pi$$ off, WVUF-TardForever. Beg and plead for somebody else's attention, as I couldn't care less what you think.

Not a big Pizza fan. But thanks for offering your free delivery services from Poppa Johns.

Pi$$ off, WVUF-TardForever. Beg and plead for somebody else's attention, as I couldn't care less what you think.
WVUF-TardForever.......these just keep on getting funnier and funnier. How do you come up with these...please tell us your secret.

And you do care toolbox or else you wouldn't respond.

Dumbass.....lol.

You are here on a WVU board because YOU need attention.

Everyone here knows you are obsessed with me. I mean you did start a thread about me. Who does that?

Last edited:
He's obsessed with any body that will communicate with him, because he's a lonely old nerd. Old, decrepit, senIle pervert, just like the rest of the Ohio fan base. Ignorant is their main attribute.

It is what it is.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
He's obsessed with any body that will communicate with him, because he's a lonely old nerd. Old, decrepit, senIle pervert, just like the rest of the Ohio fan base. Ignorant is their main attribute.

It is what it is.
You speak the truth.

I mean the idea that a fan of that disgusting school hangs out here 24/7 is just really pathetic and sad. I mean, who does that?

And then his 'smack talk' is so, um...words can't even describe it its so bad.

The really sad thing is he thinks he is good at.

Gee, I hope he doesn't respond by calling WVU Fold and Blew and calling me WVUloserFanForever.

You speak the truth.

I mean the idea that a fan of that disgusting school hangs out here 24/7 is just really pathetic and sad. I mean, who does that?

And then his 'smack talk' is so, um...words can't even describe it its so bad.

The really sad thing is he thinks he is good at.

Gee, I hope he doesn't respond by calling WVU Fold and Blew and calling me WVUloserFanForever.
In between assembling Happy Meals and salting fries today, as your co-workers whether ending a sentence with the word "at," which you do habitually, is correct grammar. In addition, ask them if it is normal for you to stay up all night to stalk another poster, who is living in your tiny head, rent-free.

I'm a tiny, old frail man, who gets so drunk that I forget to post under my "MichiganTerd" handle from time-to-time. I also lie incessantly, as I announced the other day that I was leaving the Board, only to post on here more often than ever after lying (again).

It is what it is...
We know!

In between assembling Happy Meals and salting fries today, as your co-workers whether ending a sentence with the word "at," which you do habitually, is correct grammar. In addition, ask them if it is normal for you to stay up all night to stalk another poster, who is living in your tiny head, rent-free.
Says the guy that gets up each morning and comes logging on...8:53 am on a Sunday morning and you are posting and obsessing about me. Are you going to start another thread about me?

You have three of the last four posts on here.....YOU ARE OBSESSED!. Who does that? You have to respond because you have nothing else in your sad, pathetic life. Just us and this message board you lonely bastard.

And hey guys, he changed it up...I flip burgers now instead of working at a pizza place.

How original.

Michigan said nothing but verify what happened. He doesn't need to save me from someone like you. That is unless you give out your address. But we all know that'll never happen, plus you will be the one needing saved.
Big internet tough guy threat from a clown whose work address was changed to the unknown.

So again, what does that have to do with giving out threats when I wasn't there. If you would try a little harder to understand the written word, l was talking about you not giving out your address.

Try again

These are your words, internet tough guy: "He doesn't need to save me from someone like you. That is unless you give out your address. But we all know that'll never happen, plus you will be the one needing saved." Why would I need to be saved, tough guy? You cried for proof, and I gave it it to you. Again, it's difficult to imagine a more cowardly act than challenging somebody to visit you at a place at which you no longer worked. Move along now, as you've been exposed again as a coward and a fraud.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT