ADVERTISEMENT

Football season approaches

Have you renewed your WVU football season tickets yet?
No, but I just recently purchased tickets for the wife and I for a pair of UM home games, which likely cost me much more than a WVU season ticket. Thankfully, our CFO is a UM grad, as well as a season ticket holder, so that provides me with the ability to have him purchase either individual game tickets and/or mini-package of season tickets prior to any leftovers going on sale to the general public.

Sorry, I have better things do do than post all day (and proof is in this thread) 7 days a week.

Talk about a having no life.

One more thing. You notice that Michigan did not back you up and lie for you. I also noticed that you failed to fill in the blanks. What are you so scared about tough guy?

Reactions: WVUFanForever
You know who I am, and where I am, WestsideCoward. Make your move or STFU, old man. You bore me to tears with all of your blather.

Yawning.jpg

Hey toolbox, what type of move do you want him to make?

Since you said you didn't want to fight him?

Yeah...its weird that a tosu fan hangs out on a WVU board 24/7. All day, everyday. Other than when Vernon bitch-slapped him. He even woke up on Easter morning and was posting. Who does that?

Pretty lame.

That and if toolbox ever did meet one of us, he would pee down his leg and curl up in the corner sucking his thumb.

"tOSUGrad90, post: 2032046, member: 14015"]You will never know who I am, and where I am, because I am a full blown coward. I can't make a move without someone helping backup my lies. So instead, I'll just continue calling you an old man and whatever other 5th grade level childish name that I can think of. I know I must bore everyone to tears with all of my threats and name calling while I hide in my mommies basement .

In other words,

What a large lie being spouted out of the nerd from SE Ohio. So, I supposedly provided Coach Westsider with all of your personal information? Your name, street address of your company? I only confirmed to the board that you were a lawyer, and an Ohio State grad, that lives in BFE, WV.

Armed with the information that MichiganHerd gave him, and knowing my location by stalking my IP address, WestsideCoward discovered my identity, but instead of confronting me, here he is, day after day, questioning who I am, like the old coward that he is, and always will be. Vernon should pay me, as I'm the only reason that three of you post. LOL

Armed with the information that MichiganHerd gave him, and knowing my location by stalking my IP address, WestsideCoward discovered my identity, but instead of confronting me, here he is, day after day, questioning who I am, like the old coward that he is, and always will be.
You are supposed to be a lawyer - by your admission and what Michigan said.
For the record AND so everyone here knows, the CFF board administrator had the board set so that everyone's IP address showed up on each posters profile. No one "stalked" anyone's IP address. Every one knew where everybody was located. Only one poster back peddled and claimed he it wasn't his IP.
Other than that, it's all I knew. I didn't know his name (identity) or had any reason to confront him. He on the other hand threatened to come to my place of employment.... well everyone knows that story.

You are LYING again, Pestsider. I have not posted what I do for a living, other than to say that I run my own shop. Being the sick, demented ba$tard that you are, you stalked an IP address, which you wrongly thought revealed my location, only to have that blow up in your face. Oh, and as you know, I've been to your work place, which is in the worst part of Charleston, surrounded by tall fencing, and protected by security guards. I have offered to show you my diplomas, so that you would STFU for once, but you'd prefer to obsess over your fantasy that I'm not really an Ohio State alumnus. Why would an alleged Michigan fan, who hates Ohio, lie about who I am, Nostradumba$$? I'll wait for your answer.

You are LYING again, Pestsider. I have not posted what I do for a living, other than to say that I run my own shop. Being the sick, demented ba$tard that you are, you stalked an IP address, which you wrongly thought revealed my location, only to have that blow up in your face. Oh, and as you know, I've been to your work place, which is in the worst part of Charleston, surrounded by tall fencing, and protected by security guards. I have offered to show you my diplomas, so that you would STFU for once, but you'd prefer to obsess over your fantasy that I'm not really an Ohio State alumnus. Why would an alleged Michigan fan, who hates Ohio, lie about who I am, Nostradumba$$? I'll wait for your answer.
Several posts above this this gem he stated you were a lawyer (post 128), so now who is telling the truth?

Looking up the address on Google Earth like herd0ne posted on the CFF board does not qualify for you "being at my work place".

Plus you threatened to shove your diploma, not offer to show. I told you my address and to date you never showed.

Do you think that repeating your gibberish will make it all come true?

Your idiocy gives me a headache, Pestsider. I am fully aware that MichiganHerd identified what he believes to be my profession, but you wrongly accused me of having done so, too. Your West Virginia STATE "education" is on full display today!

Coach, I remember the situation very well. The guy scoped out where you worked, because he stated he was going to shove his diploma up your rear. Then, after challenged, he claimed you worked in a fenced-in compound, so he was unable to get into your place of business. Of course, he showed up on a Saturday when you and nobody else was working, and of course, the gate was locked to keep folks out of your parking lot, which is normal in a city. He then challenged you again, to come meet him out on Kanawha Boulevard. Of course, you have no idea who he is, what he looks like, etc., but he wanted you to come out to the Kanawha Boulevard. He indicated that he runs out there every night at 5 o'clock. I know back when I lived close to Charleston, many people would be out on the boulevard, walking, running, biking...lots of folks. Of course, he told you he would be the person wearing red. I guess red clothes aren't available to anybody else that resides in Kanawha County.

Bottom line: You called his bluff, and he wanted no part of you.

Cool story, former WVU season ticket holder. I wanted no part of my old stalker? LMAO! I don't ever leave the office by 5:00 p.m. and your ancient, alcohol-ravaged brain is fuzzy as to many of the other details, but I'm not going to spend all day responding to your incessant babbling. As for your cyber-blowing Pestsider, this is funny, considering that he regularly calls you a liar.

Today you have went from running a shop to now working in an office.

You really need to write this stuff down to help you keep track of your gibberish.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
You really need to extract your head from your a$$, imbecile. "Shop" is a matter of speaking: I own my own business, and work in an office, but you already know this, and are just being a pr!ck, as usual. Go away.

I live thousands of miles from my mother. You never moved more than a nipple's length away from yours! You know that I'm right!

[jumpingsmile]

Why are you talking about his mother's nipple.

Dude you are a sick bastard. It really is a disease these people have.

A few clarifications:

Osu, you told CT you were a lawyer on the CFF. (Remember to take better notes)

When people refer to a shop, it is either dealing with retail or actually providing a service (labor). Machine shop, body shop, etc. As much time as you spend online seven days week you must be an utter failure or you have inherited everything you have ever had.

My mother passed several years ago, so try something else to get your playground buddies going. I know I'm not impressed.

That's hilarious! So, I allegedly told another poster on a board that I haven't posted on in years what I do for a living? How many hours did you spend scorching the Earth to find this alleged post? Wow, you are some kind of "ate up" with me, aren't you? What does my occupation have to do with anything, anyway? Unlike me, you never moved away from your mommy, so it's ironic that you accuse me of needing my mother, don't you think? I didn't refer to "a" shop, f-tard, so quit digging your hole. Just admit that you're clueless, and move along. MichiganHerd is threatening not to reach around you anymore on this board, so you need to make yourself more interesting, so that he'll continue to try to rescue you from me.

Coach Westsider is correct. The braggert was probably stoned one night, when he boasted about being a lawyer. I cannot remember to whom he was talking with, but I do remember it, as that's what allowed my detective agency to nab the scoundrel. That, along with his boasting about going to Las Vegas frequently. Smart individuals like myself only need two, sometimes three tidbits of personal information prior to rounding up the moron. I needed three tidbits this time, as he slipped up over on the TITM forum one day, and provided the final piece of the puzzle. At that point, the slight of hand was ended, and the suspect was clearly ID'd.

I won't relinquish that 3rd piece of information now, as even bonifide fools could figure out who he is.

Yeah, you're a real sleuth. I told one of your Herd friends who I was, and he told you. That took a lot of investigation on your part. You couldn't go even a few hours before breaking your promise that you wouldn't post here anymore. For once, you weren't going to wait to disappear on the Saturday following Thanksgiving. Thanks for being a fraud and a liar.

P.S. Don't forget that I know exactly who you are, too.

Oh no, that's definitely not how it went down.

1. Lawyer
2. Trips to Las Vegas
3. You stated what your parents do for a living. (Keep in mind, once you stated that, it was easy to locate who you were, since your parents could have only worked at one particular spot, which I easily found, especially since she was the only female to have held that particular position).

As for me, I think a good chunk of the people on these boards know who I am, and I couldn't care less if they know me or not. I have nothing to hide. Hell, several people on these boards are friends of mine.

Oh, yes it is. He told you almost as soon as I had told him. You're not nearly as smart as you think you are, or pretend to be. Go ahead, and repost all of my alleged bragging about my occupation. Finding out your identity was very easy for me:

1. Fayetteville
2. Battle Creek
3. Fake Michigan fan

I have no idea to whom you're referring to, as nobody told me anything about you. You were pegged due to the information you continued to brag on about yourself. If you're referring to KC, then that prick certainly wouldn't provide me with anything.

Nice lie, but I'm not buying it. I think that his handle was, "HerdFever," but I'm not sure. I'm still waiting to see the proof of my allegedly having bragged about my occupation. I remember your having bragged about being a supervisor of countless people, which was one of your funnier posts. The funniest thing about this exchange is your desperation to save Coach from another humiliation. Coach doesn't believe a word that you post, unless it's negative and about me. You're just a loyal WVU fan, I guess.

You clearly stated your occupation over at CFF years ago. It was until you were bragging about your parents occupations over at TITM that gave you away.

Did you really say Herd Fever told me who you were? That guy is a scam artist. How much did he take you for? He just took $200.00 from a Herd poster last March, and hasn't been seen since.

Since you know who I am, why would you claim I'm not a major player where I'm employed? It's clearly listed on my facebook page, along with my company. It's really not too difficult to look up.

Major player??? That's priceless! Thanks for the laugh!

[roll]
Sorry if that hurts your feelings, but while some of you may run one person shops, others are working for major manufacturing companies with multiple plant locations. Maybe your runner can go pick you up another box of Kleenex.

Why would it hurt my feelings? Please hand me your cocktail napkin (you're drinking already, right?), as I am crying...I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!!! Thanks again for the laugh...now, disappear, as you promised in the other thread.

Michigan said nothing but verify what happened. He doesn't need to save me from someone like you. That is unless you give out your address. But we all know that'll never happen, plus you will be the one needing saved.

Why are you talking about his mother's nipple.

Dude you are a sick bastard. It really is a disease these people have.

Dude, GFYS...again.
You really have run out of material haven't you?

You are getting owned by everyone these days toolbox.

Maybe you should take another leave of the board. Who do you want to bitchslap you off the board this time?

Just give your address and I'll back up what I said.

(A childish osu comeback). Otherwise STFU. KFC, IHOP, GKY, MOUSE, etc.
No need to keep requesting info from the nerd, coach. He's not going to meet up with you one way or another. He knows you're twice his size. Nothing more than Internet tough boy here.

Fold & Blew circle jerk in progress. Internet behemoth Pestsider, who once lied, and called himself, "Roger," wants me to post my address on a message board. It's hard to make this sh!t up. You three azz clowns, who hang on my every post, are the most pathetic ba$tards on Planet Earth. Have a nice day!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT