ADVERTISEMENT

Football season approaches

I hope so, Tony. Because so many WVU fans root for the Jolly Rogers, I dislike sh!ttsburgh more than I otherwise would. I'd be satisfied with two out of three, but a sweep would be sweet. It's all about starting pitching for the Reds: Get a good start, and the Reds will likely win.
I really like our offense right now but our hurlers are a bit suspect as you noted! But screw the Bucs!

You're lying again, Hillary. You continue to create fairy tales, but I own your sorry a$$. No, a punctuation mark is not a word, not now, not ever. Just admit that you have sh!t for brains, and move on, knuckle-dragger. Oh, and I didn't respond to your punctuation mark (why would I?) long before you begged Vernon to threaten to ban me, so you need to get your facts straight, moron. More lies from the pin head in 3, 2, 1....
No....seriously....is Fold and Blew suppose to be funny?

No....seriously....is Fold and Blew suppose to be funny?
No, seriously, are you the most boring d-bag on the face of the Earth? You bring nothing to this board or any other, but it's funny as he!! to watch you stay up all night to post utter nonsense. Suck it, fold & blewtard!

[laughing]

Seriously, I am the most boring d-bag on the face of the Earth. I bring nothing to this board or any other, but it's really sad that I rush to this board to post utter nonsense. Suck it, and OSU sucks!

[laughing]

Hey little girl....still beat your wife?

Little girls have wives in your world, WVUFoolForever? You're a sick little fu*k, aren't you?

Eight minutes to respond.

You are slipping.

Proof that you sit in your mom's basement refreshing this page waiting for me to respond so you actually have something to do with your sad pathetic life.

Your obsession with me is weird and unhealthy.

Mother's basement? LMAO at the message board flunkie with no smack game, and remarkably low intelligence. You seem to be obsessed with girls, mothers, and wives. Given that you are on message boards at all hours of the night, it's clear that you aren't spending any quality time with the female gender, so I understand why you are obsessed with females. Your obsession with me is another matter, and likely will require professional help in order for you to conquer it.

I am a message board flunkie with no smack game, and remarkably low intelligence. I am obsessed with girls, mothers, and wives because those were all the insults I lamely gave out when WVUFanforever kicked my ass the first time. Given that you are on message boards at all hours of the day, it's clear that you aren't spending any quality time with the female gender. Your obsession with me is another matter, and likely will require professional help in order for you to conquer it.
I know why you are so mad.

That perverted doctor that ohio state let walk around on campus for years, what a vile and disgusting campus, you are made because you wanted him to play with your pee-pee aren't you? Did he turn you down?

It all makes sense now.

I know why you are so mad.

That perverted doctor that ohio state let walk around on campus for years, what a vile and disgusting campus, you are made because you wanted him to play with your pee-pee aren't you? Did he turn you down?

It all makes sense now.
I have you so flustered that you don't know mad from made or whether to turn on your cell phone or wipe your a$$. Don't feel bad, though, as you're not the first Fold & Blew fan who I have have rattled, and certainly won't be the last. Perhaps, your having stayed up all night to monitor every one of my posts finally caught up with you yesterday. Buck up little camper, we'll find your sleeping bag!

It's okay that the tosu pervert doctor didn't want to play with your pee pee.

I am sure there are other perverts on your sick campus that will do it.

And I see you posted at 9:29 am. Its nice to know I am the first thing you think of when you wake up.

You wake up all obsessed running to WVU rivals as a osu fan. Very lame.

As you obsess over a sex abuse story, you might want to look up who the school President was during the last several years of the alleged sexual abuse. I'll give you a hint: He's WVU's current President. Have a nice day, you sick little fu#k.

Can you call me WVUFoolForever again?

I showed my co-workers that and they just laughed so hard. That couldn't stop laughing. They thought it was just pure genius. They couldn't figure out how you weren't writing for late-night television that was so clever.

Can you call me WVUFoolForever again?

I showed my co-workers that and they just laughed so hard. That couldn't stop laughing. They thought it was just pure genius. They couldn't figure out how you weren't writing for late-night television that was so clever.
Cool, fabricated fairy tale, WVUFraudForever. You're clearly unemployed, as you post on message boards until the wee hours of the morning, and believe that most people don't wake up until after 9:00 a.m. You pretend to have co-workers? That's hilarious!!!

[roll]

Cool, fabricated fairy tale, WVUFraudForever. You're clearly unemployed, as you post on message boards until the wee hours of the morning, and believe that most people don't wake up until after 9:00 a.m. You pretend to have co-workers? That's hilarious!!!

[roll]
We got to get some pitching if we ever want to escape the basement. I see where we're going to a six man rotation but that seems like a desperate move to me.

The six-man rotation is a ploy to allow Homer Bailey to start games that he doesn't deserve to start. The Reds may have waited one start too many to trade Matt Harvey for a good prospect or two. This team looks eerily like the one that started the season. The Reds' record with Scott Schebler hitting leadoff must be much better than it is otherwise, and the recent meltdown coincides with his absence, just as it did to start the season.

The six-man rotation is a ploy to allow Homer Bailey to start games that he doesn't deserve to start. The Reds may have waited one start too many to trade Matt Harvey for a good prospect or two. This team looks eerily like the one that started the season. The Reds' record with Scott Schebler hitting leadoff must be much better than it is otherwise, and the recent meltdown coincides with his absence, just as it did to start the season.
I would support just giving Homer his outright release...his arm is nothing but scar tissue at this point and we're stuck with paying him anyway.

Cleveland is reportedly interested in Billy Hamilton. I don't want the Reds to help the Indians, but it wouldn't upset me, if #6 were traded.

[QUOTE="tOSUGrad90, post: 2030682, member: 1401 WVUFraudForever.
[roll][/QUOTE]

LMAO....OMG where do you come up with these....I have been laughing for the last hour.

Great work on being funny....keep it up!!!!!

I know you are obsessed with me, I mean you did start a thread about me, but why are you so obsessed what time I post? You are just weird.

Only a toolbox like you thinks everyone works 8-5. Of course your shitty job you had to work on Easter ....LOL

Last edited:
Cleveland is reportedly interested in Billy Hamilton. I don't want the Reds to help the Indians, but it wouldn't upset me, if #6 were traded.
I have mixed emotion about Billy! Great defensive centerfielder that creates chaos for the opposition on the base paths but as the old adage states, "you can't steal 1st base". Not sure he'll ever be able to hit .250.

[QUOTE="tOSUGrad90, post: 2030682, member: 1401 WVUFraudForever.
[roll]

LMAO....OMG where do you come up with these....I have been laughing for the last hour.

Great work on being funny....keep it up!!!!!

I know you are obsessed with me, I mean you did start a thread about me, but why are you so obsessed what time I post? You are just weird.

Only a toolbox like you thinks everyone works 8-5. Of course your shitty job you had to work on Easter ....LOL[/QUOTE] Hey, Gomer: I don't have any "co-workers," as I run my own business. But please do tell your co-workers that I'll take a personal size with pepperoni for lunch. Do y'all deliver, or should I need to send a runner down there to pick it up?

Hey, Gomer: I don't have any "co-workers," as I run my own business. But please do tell your co-workers that I'll take a personal size with pepperoni for lunch. Do y'all deliver, or should I need to send a runner down there to pick it up?
So you have no co-workers as you run your own business, but you have a runner?

Please be more careful making things up. (It makes you look foolish when you make so many mistakes)

More lies by Pestsider, but thanks for making this a full blown, Fold & Blew circle jerk. You know where I am, so feel free to stop by and visit, coward.

More lies by Pestsider, but thanks for making this a full blown, Fold & Blew circle jerk. You know where I am, so feel free to stop by and visit, coward.
Just pointing out your lies for anyone who may of missed it. Noticed you have no comeback other than a re-direct.

For the record, I have no idea where your mommy lives.

Just pointing out your lies for anyone who may of missed it. Noticed you have no comeback other than a re-direct.

For the record, I have no idea where your mommy lives.
There was no lie, other than in your post. You know exactly where I am, so feel free to visit me, coward.

I don't consider a business owner and a runner, especially a runner who is an independent contractor and not an employee of the same business, as "co-workers." My definition of "co-workers" is different than yours, sorry.

What's funny is your obsession with me...you can't wait to pounce...to say, "gotcha"...but you're too stupid to play in my sand box. Your buddy, who used to own WVU season tickets, told you who I am. You know where I am, but you're too cowardly to stop by and prove to yourself what I do for a living, and where I went to school. More lies from my cyber stalker in 3, 2, 1....

Don't understand why you want to keep going down this fairy tale.

I have never been told who you are __________________.
I have never been given your street address where you work. ___________.

Now by saying that Michigan did something he obviously did not, how does that make me a liar?

You are so sure of yourself, then feel free to fill in the blanks and I'll be right over.

More lies from the a$$ clown who hides behind his computer, security guards and tall fences. You told the World on this very board that you knew who owned my former IP address, and even stalked the members of that firm to try to find an OSU alumnus. Yeah, you have no idea who I am. Fill in this blank, f-tard: Who is the biggest liar on the Internet? Pestsider

There was no lie, other than in your post. You know exactly where I am, so feel free to visit me, coward.
Are you actually threating to beat someone up on a message board?

LMAO..OMG this is a new low even for you toolbox....

Vernon probably won't like that.

What's funny is your obsession with me...you can't wait to pounce...to say, "gotcha"...but you're too stupid to play in my sand box. Your buddy, who used to own WVU season tickets, told you who I am. You know where I am, but you're too cowardly to stop by and prove to yourself what I do for a living, and where I went to school. More lies from my cyber stalker in 3, 2, 1....
Funny how toolbox calls all of us obsessed yet he is the tosu fan on the WVU message board.

He really doesn't think these things through does he?

Are you actually threating to beat someone up on a message board?

LMAO..OMG this is a new low even for you toolbox....

Vernon probably won't like that.
Threatening to beat someone up? You have quite an imagination, Sally. The only beating up is the cyber flogging that I administer to you here on a daily basis. Have you finished my pizza yet?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT