ADVERTISEMENT

Any Trumpers going to denounce

These particular kids may be racist. Who knows. This picture doesn't prove your accusation at all and is not proof of any racism. It is a HS basketball game and the player is on the opposing team.

People with average or above average intelligence don’t dress in black face. You may want to study up on the history of it for a better understanding.

People with average or above average intelligence don’t dress in black face. You may want to study up on the history of it for a better understanding.
I won't disagree with you that one should never put on a blackface. In my opinion, all actions need to have intent and context associated in order to properly analyze. I think that is missing in this instance.

But suit yourself. I'm out.

Ted Danson The "Cheers" star appeared at a N.Y. Friars Club Roast in 1993 with then-girlfriend Whoopi Goldberg wearing blackface makeup to perform an offensive N-word-filled comedy routine.

Tom Hanks The Oscar-winning actor came under fire in 2012 when video surfaced of a 2004 school fundraiser featuring Hanks and another man wearing blackface and stereotypical African clothing. Hanks later condemned the bit as "horribly offensive."

Is that what someone told you?

50539606_2999950443349247_8954651158803120128_n.png.jpg

Most people who are white don't claim they are also black. And some people who are black sometimes wish they were white so they wouldn't have to put up with some of the crap from White racists who pretend they care about blacks voting in their own best interests.

Last edited:
those MAGA hat wearing White Nationalists youth that confronted a Native American elder who is also a Vietnam Vet that was participating in an organized peaceful protest? That video doesn't turn your stomach and you are proud of this type of America these idiots are representing?
Not a chance. Screw the trump base it’s the 60% Americans that have a brain that will save this country in 2020. Trump and his base is a temporary problem.

Reactions: bamaEER
Not a chance. Screw the trump base it’s the 60% Americans that have a brain that will save this country in 2020. Trump and his base is a temporary problem.

You do realize you quoted the OP, in which he has backtracked on most of that now, right? Since the story has been debunked for the most part, right? Nevermind, carry on.

You do realize you quoted the OP, in which he has backtracked on most of that now, right? Since the story has been debunked for the most part, right? Nevermind, carry on.
I have not back tracked on the OP. Can you go one day without lying?

Cool. You are back to calling the kids idiots ans White Nationalists. Glad to have you on the record as a pile of human shit.
Another liar but you've been one for years. Just like that other fool that you kiss his ass.

Maybe reread the OP. But we know you won't admit you are wrong.

If I got anything wrong that I am aware of in the OP, Phillips wasn't doing a peaceful protest. If it really matters to you morons, I'm wrong. Happy?

those MAGA hat wearing White Nationalists youth that confronted a Native American elder who is also a Vietnam Vet that was participating in an organized peaceful protest? That video doesn't turn your stomach and you are proud of this type of America these idiots are representing?

Call me a liar again you retard.

The queer from North Carolina and racist wvubru are like two peas in a pod.

Call me a liar again you retard.
Correct, I don't backtrack the statement of someone wearing a MAGA hat supporting white nationalists ideaology. I've said that how many times? What you and other idiots continue to claim is I called the boys racist. I didn't. So yes, you are a liar.

Correct, I don't backtrack the statement of someone wearing a MAGA hat supporting white nationalists ideaology. I've said that how many times? What you and other idiots continue to claim is I called the boys racist. I didn't. So yes, you are a liar.

YOU LIE!

I literally used the actual words in you OP and your stupid ass claimed I wouldnt read your OP. Now you are twisting my words as usual. You are too dumb.

I literally used the actual words in you OP and your stupid ass claimed I wouldnt read your OP. Now you are twisting my words as usual. You are too dumb.
Dave, I seriously don't think you understand the conversation. THE said I backtracked the OP. I didn't and haven't. That simple.

If you want to think I'm scum for believing MAGA hat wearing people are supporting White Nationalists belief, knock yourself out.

Dave, I seriously don't think you understand the conversation. THE said I backtracked the OP. I didn't and haven't. That simple.

If you want to think I'm scum for believing MAGA hat wearing people are supporting White Nationalists belief, knock yourself out.
Somebody doesnt understand for sure. You said you didnt backtrack your OP so I repeated EXACTLY ehat you called those kids in youo OO. Glad you are cool with calling kids White Nationalists and idiots for doing nothing. You pile of human shit.

Reactions: wvu2007
Somebody doesnt understand for sure. You said you didnt backtrack your OP so I repeated EXACTLY ehat you called those kids in youo OO. Glad you are cool with calling kids White Nationalists and idiots for doing nothing. You pile of human shit.
We obviously see things differently. I'm glad, personally.

They are.

This, to me, is a defining moment in political debate that the left tried to build a false narrative and failed. I get the fact that relenting will open you up to other issues, but when dealing with teens this has to be done. Sometimes doing the right thing is hard to do but this is one of them.

This is not a he said, she said, this is defining these kids for the rest of their lives. If being liberal and getting what you want(whatever that is) and protecting the future of 100's of teenagers that are being defined as racists makes it acceptable collateral damage than I don't know what to say.

This, to me, is a defining moment in political debate that the left tried to build a false narrative and failed. I get the fact that relenting will open you up to other issues, but when dealing with teens this has to be done. Sometimes doing the right thing is hard to do but this is one of them.

This is not a he said, she said, this is defining these kids for the rest of their lives. If being liberal and getting what you want(whatever that is) and protecting the future of 100's of teenagers that are being defined as racists makes it acceptable collateral damage than I don't know what to say.
Wow, I guess that meant something. No clue what but good typing skills.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT