ADVERTISEMENT

Any Trumpers going to denounce

This thread was some of my best work ever. I bent that fat smug moron like a playboy model.

You're a victim of your own success. What you did to Bru you always do to these sycophant Leftists which is why you never see any of them back in any thread revivals taking credit for sitting you down! [winking]

They're too busy doing their best imitation of country, and just getting the Hell away from the beatdowns when they're re-posted to remind everyone.

countryroads89: "oh sh*t another dave thread revival...gotta run!"
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: JWG66 and Gunny46
I think this is the major reason you never see Leftists like him ever coming back to any of these thread revivals to defend their past ignorance or errors. You never see them come back and insist "Hey, at least I was right!"

Never.

Know why?

Because they're always wrong. Always. They never come back & admit it.

Just like their Dem leaders. They know most voters don’t take the time to educate themselves and 75% of the press does not report it. Just like you can keep your plan and your doctor. Jonathan Gruber was hired to teach the Dems how to “sell” it to the populace. And they counted on ignorance/apathy to get away with their scheme.

Reactions: atlkvb
they counted on ignorance/apathy to get away with their scheme.

That is the standard Leftist "mo". Truth splashed on them is like......
giphy.gif

Holy water on blood sucking Vampires

iu

Leftists already have no sense of humor, so when we not only point out how wrong they were and what fools they were being so ignorantly wrong.....laughing at them really agitates them even more!

We're laughing at their ignorance as well as their errors in massive displays of stupidity and it enrages them all the more that we are having such a blast at their expense. They're infuriated we can have such a good time mocking their unrepentent errors.

Hardee hah.... ho.....ha....ha.....!!!!!!!

Last edited:
cpeer and OM disappeared long ago. The beat downs overwhelmed both.[jumpingsmile][jumpingsmile][jumpingsmile][jumpingsmile][jumpingsmile][jumpingsmile]

We'll have an easier time finding any victims left from the "killer Covid" in November than one of them when we revive their stupid poll threads predicting Trump's defeat!

Mary Joseph and Jesus will that be a hoot!

Last edited:
Way way way smarter than your stupid ass?

I don't think country is any where in proximity to this thread's fun and frivolity. Country was last seen haulin' ass down I-79 to parts unknown deep inside Cabell County WV.....

(If I wasn't on this damn phone I'd post that little "Oyster cracker" huff....huff...huff... makin' time LOL.....)

Last edited:
Reactions: ahott
We'll have an easier time finding any victims left from the "killer Covid" in November than one of them when we revive their stupid poll threads predicting Trump's defeat!

Mary Joseph and Jesus will that be a hoot!
Looking forward to it!

Leftists already have no sense of humor, so when we not only point out how wrong they were and what fools they were being so ignorantly wrong.....laughing at them really agitates them even more!

Were laughing at their ignorance as well ad their errors in massive displays of stupidity and it enrages them all the more that we are having such a blast at their expense. They're infuriated we can have such a good time mocking their unrepentent errors.

Hardee ho.....ha....ha.....!!!!!!!
Might we say TWIGGURED???

Huff...huff...honestly, would any of you Trumpers stay in this thread getting abused like I am?
giphy.gif

I didn't think so, now you know why I'm long gone...huff...huff...huff...

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
those MAGA hat wearing White Nationalists youth that confronted a Native American elder who is also a Vietnam Vet that was participating in an organized peaceful protest? That video doesn't turn your stomach and you are proud of this type of America these idiots are representing?

You mean the ones that are rioting with BLM and Antifa...

230.jpg

I have to admit I laughed at Bru's silly ass in this thread, but then I had to remember I'm moe and "happiness" isn't allowed for me, so I stopped.

Pay attention Trumpers: Leftists NEVER come around in thread revivals after they've been exposed. NEVER! So mark your favorites, that way you can make sure we won't see them around anymore once you revive their inaccurate as well as memorably stupid commentary.

100% guarantee you won't find one Leftist within 50 posts of whatever thread you revive exposing their mental vapidity.

giphy.gif

Hey cutie, Leftist thread revivals coming after November 3rd...you gonna read 'em?
giphy.gif

Say Brah...did you happen to see what @dave and @wvu2007 did to that marshmallow racist @WVUBRU in this thread revival?
giphy.gif

Did you catch that little "oyster cracker" countryroads89 high tailin' it away from this thread too? Haulin' ass huh Brah?

Last edited:
Hey Vlad act like @moe did in this thread revival after he re-read @WVUBRU getting abused
giphy.gif

230.jpg

That's not funny atl.

Last edited:
Hey moe...will you get mad having to stay mad after Biden loses to Trump in November?

230.jpg

If Biden wins atl, I'll still be mad that I'll have to pretend I'm happy.

So what you're saying then moe is there's no chance a Biden win could cheer you up?

230.jpg

Atl, why would I cheer up if that half dead corpse wins anything except lookin' stupid? I really hope he stays in that basement, he almost makes even me laugh at his absent minded ass. Almost.

Damn moe! You're a miserable Mother aren't 'ya? :eek:

I’d like to congratulate Joe Biden for his win as President, Lance Armstrong for his Tour de France performances. Marion Jones for her gold medal and finally Lori Laughlin for her daughter’s admission to Stanford.
You sir win the gold medal!
Perfectly played !

I’d like to congratulate Joe Biden for his win as President, Lance Armstrong for his Tour de France performances. Marion Jones for her gold medal and finally Lori Laughlin for her daughter’s admission to Stanford.

With your permission, can I also throw in Pete Rose for his career hitting mastery?

Reactions: JWG66
those MAGA hat wearing White Nationalists youth that confronted a Native American elder who is also a Vietnam Vet that was participating in an organized peaceful protest? That video doesn't turn your stomach and you are proud of this type of America these idiots are representing?
POS scum

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT