ADVERTISEMENT

Any Trumpers going to denounce

WVUBRU

All-American
Aug 7, 2001
those MAGA hat wearing White Nationalists youth that confronted a Native American elder who is also a Vietnam Vet that was participating in an organized peaceful protest? That video doesn't turn your stomach and you are proud of this type of America these idiots are representing?

those MAGA hat wearing White Nationalists youth that confronted a Native American elder who is also a Vietnam Vet that was participating in an organized peaceful protest? That video doesn't turn your stomach and you are proud of this type of America these idiots are representing?
yes I will.....but I am a conservative who supports Trump, not a Trumper. There is a difference. I think he should shut down his twitter account and I think he porked Stormy but he's better than the other person would have been

Good to have one Trumper. I can't see any more saying anything but one is more than what I was expecting so well done Snow.

Good to have one Trumper. I can't see any more saying anything but one is more than what I was expecting so well done Snow.
I support what he's trying to accomplish but hate the way he goes about it. Peaceful protest deserves to be left alone. Blocking roads, burning cars, destroying property, deserve to be met with force to stop it. That's on both sides. I haven't seen the video you are talking about but there's no need to confront any senior citizen.

yes I will.....but I am a conservative who supports Trump, not a Trumper. There is a difference. I think he should shut down his twitter account and I think he porked Stormy but he's better than the other person would have been

but, did he collude with the Russians to get elected? ie, provided polling data to concentrate Russian efforts

LOL did you fall for fake news again?

Reactions: 30CAT and lenny4wvu
I support what he's trying to accomplish but hate the way he goes about it. Peaceful protest deserves to be left alone. Blocking roads, burning cars, destroying property, deserve to be met with force to stop it. That's on both sides. I haven't seen the video you are talking about but there's no need to confront any senior citizen.
I seriously don't know how a reasonable person that pays attention to current affairs have missed it. But here it is.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/19/us/teens-mock-native-elder-trnd/index.html

Bru falls for fake news again.

Reactions: 30CAT and lenny4wvu

Perfect Do you denounce your congress people who are jew and gay haters?

Did you read the article before you posted "white nationalist " seems there was 4 black boys helping...& yes i denounce any action like this !

Did you read the article before you posted "white nationalist " seems there was 4 black boys helping...& yes i denounce any action like this !
Yes, I added the words "white nationalists". Yes, I have no problem accusing these scums of being the same as Trump as described himself and that is what I did. Yes, I'm aware there are some non-whites that have been brainwashed into believing the spin that just calling themselves a "nationalist" doesn't fully understand what they are indeed supporting and emboldening.

But glad you denounce it. We see some on here that won't denounce it and are deflecting. No surprise there.

Yes, I added the words "white nationalists". Yes, I have no problem accusing these scums of being the same as Trump as described himself and that is what I did. Yes, I'm aware there are some non-whites that have been brainwashed into believing the spin that just calling themselves a "nationalist" doesn't fully understand what they are indeed supporting and emboldening.

But glad you denounce it. We see some on here that won't denounce it and are deflecting. No surprise there.
You are an idiot. That was a group of HS kids acting like HS kids.

Last edited:
Let's also take a look at @WVUBRU history of white nationalism. Much worse than the fake news story that he posted.

Take off your hood and learn something. And don't try to say none of these crimes were committed by non-hispanics. But as usual, you miss the point. This country needs to stop supporting the notion that certain nationalities and religions are bad just because of the color of their skin or who they worship.

http://vpc.org/revealing-the-impacts-of-gun-violence/hispanic-homicide-victimization/

I didn't say Hispanics fool. I said illegal aliens.

LMAO.

Oh crap, that make you less racist as I'm sure in today's political environment, you were talking about all those illegal aliens from Sweden.

Clearly your dog whistle points you right to Hispanics. Shocker, another liberal who stereotypes for convenience. Also known as blatant racism. @Boomboom521 starting to get it yet?

He clearly said illegals, not Hispanics. You, on your own, he didn’t, went directly to Hispanics and cried racism. Your natural tendency when hearing illegals was to stereotype it as Hispanics. It’s racial and identity politics, and you my friend, are a negative stereotyping piece of scum.

And let’s be clear, we’re against all illegal immigration. Period.

Don’t bother responding, it’s plain for everyone to see.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
@WVUBRU, will you denounce @WVUBRU for being wrong?
What am I wrong about? I'm disgusted by those wearing MAGA hats in the video. They confronted an elder that is a Vietnam vet. I maintain any idiot that wears a Trump MAGA hat is supporting Trump's Nationalist viewpoint which racist. Tell me what I'm wrong about, moron. If I am, I will be glad to admit it but it may have to wait until this afternoon. I won't be on my phone during church.

What am I wrong about? I'm disgusted by those wearing MAGA hats in the video. They confronted an elder that is a Vietnam vet. I maintain any idiot that wears a Trump MAGA hat is supporting Trump's Nationalist viewpoint which racist. Tell me what I'm wrong about, moron. If I am, I will be glad to admit it but it may have to wait until this afternoon. I won't be on my phone during church.

We've already told you, you stupid, racist son of a bitch.

Wrong. The vet came up to them, got in their face, and they reacted by smiling.
Oh my.......the spin you Trumpers will go through. Claiming I'm wrong using the word "confronting". LMAO.

Let me make it clear for you and the other brain dead. No, I won't admit I'm wrong or denounce anything I have said in this thread. Clear?

Oh my.......the spin you Trumpers will go through. Claiming I'm wrong using the word "confronting". LMAO.

Let me make it clear for you and the other brain dead. No, I won't admit I'm wrong or denounce anything I have said in this thread. Clear?

That was a given, old blind liberal blowhard.

The only adults in this video are the indigenous folks. It appears that everyone else in the video are minors.

Racists never back down.

Sure I’d denounce it...IF TRUE. It appears there are two sides to this story. It appears in the whole, un-edited version that the ‘adult’ approached the kids. IF it’s true that the adult approaches the kids in an attempt to intimidate them - will you denounce his actions?

Watched the unedited version. Seems like the ‘adult’ started the incident - if you can call it that. Pull your panties of their wad and shut up in this one.

@WVUBRU has left the thread.

He was completely obliterated in this thread with his fake news and his accusations of white nationalism which lead to the posting of his own past racist posts.

I'm sure when he started this thread he was thinking he was going to get a lot of high fives from his liberal sisters. In the end he has totally embarrassed himself. Not a good way to start a Sunday morning. He should hang his head in shame for the rest of the day. Shame on you Bru. No dinner for you tonight.

Reactions: rog1187
@WVUBRU has left the thread.

He was completely obliterated in this thread with his fake news and his accusations of white nationalism which lead to the posting of his own past racist posts.

I'm sure when he started this thread he was thinking he was going to get a lot of high fives from his liberal sisters. In the end he has totally embarrassed himself. Not a good way to start a Sunday morning. He should hang his head in shame for the rest of the day. Shame on you Bru. No dinner for you tonight.
He should go to church and ask forgiveness for his baseless attacks on minors.

Reactions: wvu2007
...and shouting "build the wall"????
Oh no. Did those hs kids do that? Hard to believe kids would react like that.

BTW on of the indigenous men told the boys the white man should leave and give them back their land. I am not shocked they feel this way but hs kids are not the people they need to tell that.

This thread went pretty much as I expected other than a few individuals having the sense to denounce the actions of those foolish youths that are destined to be like dave one of these days. And that isn't good.

As usual, it doesn't take much to expose the disgusting behavior and comments by the Trump ass suckers. It is sad.

Reactions: tjebarr and CpEER
This thread went pretty much as I expected other than a few individuals having the sense to denounce the actions of those foolish youths that are destined to be like dave one of these days. And that isn't good.

As usual, it doesn't take much to expose the disgusting behavior and comments by the Trump ass suckers. It is sad.
Wow did you even watch the whole unedited video?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT